Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey all the fields will be closed

no games this weekend unless there on turf!!

This blows, Sid what do you do when there are no games?

Nevermind i don't want to know

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not all games are cancelled this weekend. Looks like they prematurely closed some fields for Sunday. As far as I know our game is still on in surrey.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We drove all the way out to our game in Surrey for a ten o clock start to have it cancelled by the ref. The prick….I mean the ref said the field was unsafe to play on because it was partially frozen. The field may have been covered in frost in some sections but hardly seemed worthy of calling the game off. Another 1/2 hour wait and the field would have been completely defrosted. Thanks a lot Mr. referee.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight

Originally posted by saint jr
after the rippers take down badner looking forward to an upset against the black shites

Thanks for the invite to your ass kicking, see ya on sunday bring out your mitts and track pants that I know the rippers like to wear!!

Curious; what place are you in and is there anybody good you have beat to date?

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Players 4 - Titans 1

If the titans could work something other than the "kick and run and hope you don't get called offside" then they'd actually be a pretty solid team. All in all not a bad game though, except for the one titan who scored a goal then ran back calling all of us bastards :confused: :confused: :confused: , but anyways, good times.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Players/Team CANADA

wait till you play Aldergrove, now that was some kick and run if I ever saw it!

Hey, correct me if I am wrong but are the knights the only team you have played that hasn't been kick and run?

KNIGHTS CUP 2004

PLAYERS VS KNIGHTS FINAL (better be on grass, cause your turf is the shits!!)

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tigers VS TITANS

The battle of kick and run, who will win? will the tigers stay near the top? Are they thinking about the shite kicking on dec14th?

Eleven more sleeps till the showdown!! The game of the season for both teams; are luck it will be cancelled again because of rain!!

We need some turf fields and fast, hopefully there not as shitty as delta's, port moodys is not bad though!

Hey SHEEP watch out for the guy on the back line with the motor bike gloves, he likes to hack when someone gets by him.

Although most the team wears gloves on there hands, you'll know who I'm talking about because he's the one who should be playing div4 with those types of skills!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Players/Team CANADA

Originally posted by filling the net

PLAYERS VS KNIGHTS FINAL (better be on grass, cause your turf is the shits!!)

See you boys there!

But seriously though, I've yet to see any difference in any of the new turf fields so far. And trust me, I'd take a grass field any day over the turf just like anyone else, but if it takes you longer than 5 minutes to figure out that the ball is gonna bounce more and roll faster on turf than on regular grass, you should be heading on down to U-21 to see if any of them are looking for a waterboy for next season.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey team canada

Your field is shite, have you played in port moody yet? there field is 100% better then that garbage you call turf out in delta:confused:

Hey and I'm open to waterboy your team next season cause from what i saw when we played you, you guys need someone on the sidelines to sub in the garbage ;)

See You Auntie

Nov 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hush Puppies

Alright alright, it's time to bow down, SYA is back up in this, you know what I'm saying? Filling the net, you need to check yourself, I know the Knights are for real, as I've stated before, but you gotta keep it clean before you go spouting off at the mouth, look at Nagy or Will Ferrell. The Knights are the best team out of the GE, you know it, I know it. You know what I'm saying. Grass or turf? Well my boys from the Cypress...Hills yo, know it's all about the grass, you dig? Turf is for pussies, it's just too bad we get so much rain in the Lower Main...land. The Knights will win the Cup this year, just like the Devils getting a hold of Stanley again.

Ran out...of ammo no doubt.

SYA

curly

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
see you aunty

sure are back up in this, knee pads and all, looks like filling the net makes you do more than sucking his knob hes blowing shite up your ass too.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curly

hey your back fresh off suspension, was it hard to watch the lads play and realize there stronger without you? No complaining on the field, no balls flying 30 feet over the net, No offsides. No wonder your team has improved for the two weeks you were away!!

:D

See You Auntie

Nov 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larry, Moe?

You sure you want to start a "verbal war"? Just answer me that, give me that much. As far as I'm concerned, much like your team improving without you, the discussion in here will improve without you too. Mine as well bow out early my friend.

Chopper

Dec 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know everyone has alot to say on here, but instead of it being said here it should be played out on the field. Knights you think your pretty high and mighty but you haven't played any one hard yet. The fact of the matter is the clones are on top as far as I can see and you haven't played them yet. Spout off at the end of the year. Dumb F***s.

Signed, Redneck!!!!

curly

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
weekend predictions

Black Knights will lose there third game this weekend as the surrey rippers will come ahead with a 2-0 win, leaving the Black Knights in forth spot as the Geu tigers will win a close one against the Geu Titans 4-1 leaving them tied for first overall with LUFC meaning first overall at the end of the season will be between the Tigers and the Clones cause the Knights will also lose the next weekend in a makeup game against the Tigers, this will also be a close one 2-1 tigers, curly will score the winner on a brilliant play as he checks filling the net at center and makes a great move on see you auntie and boots the ball in the top right corner(not 30 feet over the net) nice try Knights.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
125 words, and one period. Nicely.

Oh my God! I've stooped to grammar piss takes. Somebody shoot me.:(

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Chopper
You know everyone has alot to say on here, but instead of it being said here it should be played out on the field. Knights you think your pretty high and mighty but you haven't played any one hard yet. The fact of the matter is the clones are on top as far as I can see and you haven't played them yet. Spout off at the end of the year. Dumb F***s.

Signed, Redneck!!!!

Abbotsford hey, didn't we kick your ass two weeks ago, I'll recall ripping two past your goalie.

Anyone tough, no ones tough we your on top; jock itch, stop posting. I know it was only one, but you have already proven your a moron:confused:

hey start scouting shite for brains Two GEU teams in the top three for div 2, abbotsford a series of crap in every league

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: weekend predictions

Originally posted by curly
Black Knights will lose there third game this weekend as the surrey rippers will come ahead with a 2-0 win, leaving the Black Knights in forth spot as the Geu tigers will win a close one against the Geu Titans 4-1 leaving them tied for first overall with LUFC meaning first overall at the end of the season will be between the Tigers and the Clones cause the Knights will also lose the next weekend in a makeup game against the Tigers, this will also be a close one 2-1 tigers, curly will score the winner on a brilliant play as he checks filling the net at center and makes a great move on see you auntie and boots the ball in the top right corner(not 30 feet over the net) nice try Knights.

Yeah that rocco, dave connection seems to string goals together nicely every week, what do you have; 4 between you both. I scored more in two games then you two all year!:rolleyes:

Bring back Patel at least he put them near the net!

Tell your keep I'll bring the pain medication so his muscle aren't sore from picking balls out of the back of his net.

I heard some of you guys aren't into it anymore, you need a break for a while and can't wait till christmas to come! Well nothing like a loss before christmas to lift your spirits.

Hey at least one thing will change, there will be no more excuses and you will finally stop posting, at least sheep makes sense when he posts, yours is a fu#king story without commons, i passed out reading that novel.:(

Chopper

Dec 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey you guys really are retards, i never mentioned anything about playing on any abby teams. And what, you have nothing to say about your division, your not number 1 and you won't be come the end of the year. Face fact.

Redneck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0