Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

curly

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
about the beer

tell you what wolfy, ill buy the beer for how many goals you beat the tigers by or if the tigers beat the wolves then you buy me the beer,post your remark, probably no , tigers by three goals 3-0 wolves cant score.

Nucksrule

Oct 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey filling net

I don't know how you can say the Port Moody goalie is the best considering we beat them 4-1...... I do believe you lost to them and oh my goodness they were a div.4 team last year, what do you have to say to that?

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hey filling net

Originally posted by Nucksrule
I don't know how you can say the Port Moody goalie is the best considering we beat them 4-1...... I do believe you lost to them and oh my goodness they were a div.4 team last year, what do you have to say to that?

joke Moron! I said he is better then your goalie!! Thanks for the update who we lose to, couldn't remember!

I'll update you

Div 3
Whalley tie= knights 5-0
Eagle Ridge loss= knights 2-1
Players lost= Knights 2-1

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have absolutely no clue what that little chart is supposed to mean, but anyways...

Just thought I'd let everyone know how OUR last practice was too, had about 10 guys show up, we did a few passing drills, some shooting, few guys couldn't make it though cause they had to work, then i watched a movie when i got home.... wait a sec, remember that time when no one cared? Thanks for the hourly updates oh yet again guys, right on schedule :rolleyes:

Oh, and Players over Britannia 5-1, worst game ever

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hang on a sec, you guy practice for division 2. good lord now i know what we've been doing wrong. maybe the rippers should stay away from the pub for a bit. oh by the way can't wait to beat eagleridge tomorrow cause i fcuking hate that team. oh, now that you guys say that eagleridge aren't that bad let me remind you that the rippers almost beat this same team with only 7 players. i'm done for now be back soon

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Team Canada
I have absolutely no clue what that little chart is supposed to mean, but anyways...

Just thought I'd let everyone know how OUR last practice was too, had about 10 guys show up, we did a few passing drills, some shooting, few guys couldn't make it though cause they had to work, then i watched a movie when i got home.... wait a sec, remember that time when no one cared? Thanks for the hourly updates oh yet again guys, right on schedule :rolleyes:

Oh, and Players over Britannia 5-1, worst game ever

HEY ARE YOU UPSET THAT WE BEAT YOU AND YOU CAN'T SAY SH#T THANKS FOR COMING OUT AND KEEP WORKING ON THOSE SHOOTING DRILLS YOU GUYS COULDN'T HIT THE NET WITH A BEACHBALL!!!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HEY ARE YOU UPSET THAT WE BEAT YOU AND YOU CAN'T SAY SH#T THANKS FOR COMING OUT AND KEEP WORKING ON THOSE SHOOTING DRILLS YOU GUYS COULDN'T HIT THE NET WITH A BEACHBALL!!!
It's actually quite hard to shoot a beachball. Have you ever tried it? The thing is is they're sooo light. When you kick them they just fly wherever. It's crazy. Not an easy task.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob
It's actually quite hard to shoot a beachball. Have you ever tried it? The thing is is they're sooo light. When you kick them they just fly wherever. It's crazy. Not an easy task.

Now we know why TR can't hit the net. He keeps trying to play it like a fcuking beach ball.:eek:

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
UPDATE:

Well I just got back from the field, turns out I really can't hit the net with a beach ball. The Rob is right, that crazy thing just kept going this way and that, proved to be quite the difficult task indeed. I guess now everything I hoped my life would amount to has all been just a pipe dream. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways, I have tasted my own medicine, and it is bitter, oh so bitter.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Tigers 1 GEU Wolves O

Sheep, what happened to that 9-0 prediction? Sure it would have worked for the TB/Pitt game last night, but not for you guys, 1-0. Great prediction buddy.

Nice dominating victory last night 1-0 i do believe we will have to show you how it's done boys!!

One nil... nine nil, who really cares its still 3 points for us at the end of the day and that means we still keep pace with the Knights.

The score was actually flattering for the Wolves as it should have been 3 or 4 nil. I thought their goalie played great and kept them in the game. He made 3 or 4 great saves including a pk early in the second which also should have been an automatic red for the keeper as he hauled down our striker as he tried to deek past him.

I will give the Wolves credit they did play well in the last 15 minutes and push hard to try and get the equalizer but in the end the Tigers showed who the best GEU team in div 2 is.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by saint jr
hang on a sec, you guy practice for division 2. good lord now i know what we've been doing wrong. maybe the rippers should stay away from the pub for a bit. oh by the way can't wait to beat eagleridge tomorrow cause i fcuking hate that team. oh, now that you guys say that eagleridge aren't that bad let me remind you that the rippers almost beat this same team with only 7 players. i'm done for now be back soon

Well done surrey rippers you proved again that your horriable 4-1 eagle ridge time to shut your pie hole now!!

Maybe next year!

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
yesterday's game

well it was horriable the ref was terrriable he pulled out many cards only one to us, two guys from the donegals were shown reds and one spat in the ref's face. As the game was nearly over the ref was half way to his car before he blew the final whistle and got out of town before we hit the sideline!

Geu Titans next week, should be a good game!!

Knights 3 Donegals 0

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weekend

Hello all! Hope ya had a good weekend!

God damn Wolves are falling down the ladder...

The tigers "KICK AND RUN" beat us on friday night. I couldnt control the damn ball after being kicked in the foot again...flipping limping every week.. We didnt get too many opportunities. All in All a well played game from both teams. Very hard to play on a frozen solid field!

I wish we could play each team twice.. Once is not enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0