Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nucksrule

Oct 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlackShites were lucky

Just finished watching the Shites play against EagleRidge, and for all the talk on this site the Shites sure didn't play as good as they say they do... They were lucky to get the win, and the only reason they scored their second goal was because of a defensive blunder by EagleRidge... Ridge took it to them for most of the game but were unable to finish.... Filling your pants, a superstar you are not, you were invisible out there, and the only time you actually ran was off to the sidelines when you got subbed off... The whole team lacked chemistry and will get absolutely pulverized when they play the Tigers...

As for the Wolves, man did they stink... They couldn't string two passes together, and were lucky to keep it at 2-2 for the time that they did... The Titans opened it up and kicked some arse 5-2... 11 goals against in two games, whew the Tigers should really be scared.... I predict another 11 goals against them this upcoming Friday...

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by filling the net
Just wondering what the score was when the players played the BlackKnights?

Dude you had to come from behind to win by a goal, we're all thoroughly impressed. Don't flatter yourself, seems everyone else realizes how full of talk you guys are except you.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Black Knights got lucky on a goal mouth scramble

I too was at the Black Shites games and I thought they were lucky to win. I came out expecting to see a premier quality team like filling your shorts brags about and all I saw was a bunch of kick and run, poor passes and missed tackles. Not sure who the GEU defender was on the Eagleridge goal but boy did he get schooled by #17. Beautiful goal by #17. I also saw Lucy put about 5 balls over the net and pass the ball to the other team more times than to his own players. All and all it was hard to tell who the first place team in the league was on this day. Full credit to Eagleridge for their great effort they deserved at least a tie.

Now I know the truth-- The Knights arent for real--

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Team Canada,

Good game last night. I thought both teams were quite even. Could have been a different story if our forward could have scored on his break away from center.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No kidding eh? Our coach has us playing some gay ass offside trap on every single play, and it's quite possibly the most retarded thing i've ever seen. Good game though, look forward to seeing you guys in the cup.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: BlackShites were lucky

Originally posted by Nucksrule
Just finished watching the Shites play against EagleRidge, and for all the talk on this site the Shites sure didn't play as good as they say they do... They were lucky to get the win, and the only reason they scored their second goal was because of a defensive blunder by EagleRidge... Ridge took it to them for most of the game but were unable to finish.... Filling your pants, a superstar you are not, you were invisible out there, and the only time you actually ran was off to the sidelines when you got subbed off... The whole team lacked chemistry and will get absolutely pulverized when they play the Tigers...

As for the Wolves, man did they stink... They couldn't string two passes together, and were lucky to keep it at 2-2 for the time that they did... The Titans opened it up and kicked some arse 5-2... 11 goals against in two games, whew the Tigers should really be scared.... I predict another 11 goals against them this upcoming Friday...

Do I hear alot of crying, does it make you mad that we beat a team you lost to!! Five points boys!! Thanks for coming out to the game, it meant alot to see you guys scouting us out!! Talking out stringing two passes together, the first place you should look is your own team, thanks for coming out!!

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bottom line, who has been top of the table since week one? Not the tigers, not delta, that’s right THE KNIGHTS… Sheep just so you know for next time no midgets allowed at our games any more, it’s distracting to see carnival folk like your self on the side line…

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey tigers

Enough bashing each other, until you sniff first place don't actknowledge us on here, it's embrassing to be associated with you guys right now and how horriable your kick and run game is and that you were in second place for one week!!

Tough break this weekend wolfman , your brother played a good game though, if you guys would have actully mark gantson it might and been closer. You guys need to re-group if fridays game with the tigers is going to be close!!

Hey wolf-man your prediction came true the fall of the tiger is upon us!!

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah I agree enough Bashing!

Like Ive said all along, we havent played one good solid game!

My foot frickin hurts, I wasnt even sure I was going to play, probably made it worse. I was about 70% yesterday, my touch was absolutley horrid, and i didnt score on 5 shots..(!@*&#&@..

Our no.1 keeper is back from injury this weekend, and his vocal abilities might help our back line out!
Ya never know we might turn it around?? last year our goals agianst was so good, nobody could get through our back line... this year, totally different.

Who knows, I guess we just have to throw the effort in and see what happens!!

Should be a good game on friday, lots of emotion...

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wolf, Were you just joking when you said you are going to be missing alot of players for Friday? A 6:30 start is kind of early especialy when everybody has to work during the day.

One good thing though is that we can all stick around and watch the premier game at 8 and have a few beers.

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
nope, some players cant get off early enough...

we asked for a time change but ramsey said you guys
didnt want to change it for us??

really upset todd, but whatever we'll field a team!

yeah , it'll be good sticking around afterwards, I hope its a clean game!

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Todd might get some playing time. :D

We will know more Wednesday at practice about our status. We are still waiting to here about the outcome of the reds we received last week.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey sheep

I know I said enough bashing but were you on dope yesterday, We controled the whole game and the only reason they scored was because of a miss cue from our defence man!! They were completely kick and run and couldn't even come close to getting past our center back!! We had to adapt to their game in the second half because of lack of subs, all and all we got the job done. Hey did glen play in goal for you guys on saturday?

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No we called Owen up and he played well for us. Glen is too valuable on defense. We need him out.

Nucksrule

Oct 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stop whining

Hey filling your shorts and little wolfy you guys keep whining that everyone should stop bashing eachother... In case you haven't realized this site is called take the piss, so if you girls can't take it then I suggest you grab your purses and head over to a more timid website where your feelings won't get hurt...

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Stop whining

Originally posted by Nucksrule
Hey filling your shorts and little wolfy you guys keep whining that everyone should stop bashing eachother... In case you haven't realized this site is called take the piss, so if you girls can't take it then I suggest you grab your purses and head over to a more timid website where your feelings won't get hurt...

Why dont you bring this verbal crap to the field... Do you ever say anything? or do you need a computer to give the might tigers confidence... last time I checked the Blacknights were in first, you cant ttp them, you can however ttp yourselves...

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
not really cause if you review my comments over the last few weeks i ttp myself, but the tigers still think they are amazing!

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perfect attendance at last nights training session for the Black Knights. Squad looked healthy, full of energy, and ready to get back on pace. The black knights form at the start of the season is back.We will proudly display our return to EXCELlence this weekend against whomever. Confidence is back and now there is no stoping us.

tigers lost again........too funny and all too familiar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0