Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nucksrule

Oct 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone is not giving the Tigers a fair shot for this weekend, just because they're without their goalie....... I'll be the first to say that the Tigers will win this weekend, convincingly...... Also the Shites will lose, and the Wolves will wish Nucks would be playing on the back line for them as they will lose to the Titans

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey this old name of shites is really work well for everyone, your guys name is the tigers, you can't get anymore gayer then that!!

(well the surrey stars is close!!)

Remeber tigers when in doubt kick it out, because the players will be all over you on saturday!!

Who's playing goal shuffle or owen. It better be owen cause shuffle is your only good player!!

I look for you guys in third place on sunday cheers!!

curly

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
first place

hey filling your pants, youll be eating your pants when the tigers win on saturday and you lose on sunday because first place is on the line, and if we take first place this weekend there is no turning back, i guess the only thing going for the knights is there top scorer is getting a good meal after the game, black shiite pie. enjoy your meal.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It can’t be that bad if you keep coming back! But if that is the case and you do find this thread to be piss poor then go ahead dude unsubscribe, while your at it take Ms. T & Bricktop with you it’s not like it makes a difference to anyone.

As far as this weekend predictions go I would have to agree with Wolfy. You got it spot on mate…

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Official TTP Retort

I don't get what the fcuk some TTPers are complaining about here in this thread?

For those that obviously enjoy this area of TTP, please keep it up!

For those that don't enjoy posts like these, start a new poll thread asking if the TTP Administrator is an idiot or something :rolleyes:

Cheers,

~Regs.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Jock
while your at it take Ms. T & Bricktop with you it’s not like it makes a difference to anyone.

Not a chance, I'll be here pissing on your parade. :D

Hey regs what are you doing in the FVSL Div 2 thread, you don't play in Div 2 ?? :rolleyes: Thats a usual retort in this thread by the black shiites. :rolleyes:

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tigers Mania

Fcuk,

I watched the Tigers last friday. I'm amazed how their confidence has continued on TTP. They should start their own thread;
"Man How we Love our Selves, love our Selves"
The game was absolute shite! The Tigers got lucky. Very Lucky. We will witness the Tigers fall on here. mark my words!

The Wolfy

aka Wolfman...

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Changing the site

why is it that only geu teams talk on this site? Is there no opion of other teams. I think we need some fresh material from other teams in div 2!! Because when it comes to playoff time Golden Ears will be holding all the silver war in every league!!! You heard it first here!!!

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Weekend.

I just got word that we have 5 players not playing this weekend due to injuries/work..etc etc

Man ~ it might be ugly!

The wolfman has to try and play with a Bruised right toe!

Any fast remedies? Does tape help?

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey don't complain yet

hey someone is sounding like a tiger more and more!!

Wolf man leave the teary eyed stuff for the kittens, there going to need all the tissue for their weekend in Delta!!

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Changing the site

Originally posted by filling the net
why is it that only geu teams talk on this site? Is there no opion of other teams. I think we need some fresh material from other teams in div 2!! Because when it comes to playoff time Golden Ears will be holding all the silver war in every league!!! You heard it first here!!!

Hey filling the net if you want other teams in div 2 to post on ttp than why dont you take it upon yourself to travel to all the soccer games and sign them up. There are alot of teams that dont know about the site and i think you are the man for the job.

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
this weekend could be the turning point of the season but it won't keep dreaming tigers, and to all of the followers of the knights.

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
only geu teams post for div 2

A lot of other teams read all the posting or boasting that the geu teams are doing here.So far we have beat the geu teams we have played , what should we say.Most teams prefer to do their talking on the pitch I read your postings and find it full of self serving,ego boosting,self indulging bullhsit.after we play the most boastfull i am sure the ttping will be quite colourfull.:D

curly

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bedtime

just want to know where you get your name from curius?

let me guess is that when you jump into mom and dads bed when you say you had a bad dream.

mommy what is that?

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just thought I would save everyone the time it takes to read the Blackknights bullshiite predictions. So I have summed them all up together. Quote. " Blackshiites Win, Tigers Lose.. Terribly. Who cares about the rest." That last one was a stolen quote from yours truly. Onward...."Jock is a poo miner, Luc's Mom's gash is a spitting image of the Massey Tunnel, Wolfy is a bad drunk. Sound about right? Keep talkin boys. Shhhhhhh...Don't say anything about us being 2 points back. Shhhhhhhhhh.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlackShites no wonder you lost you only get 2 players out to a practice. Too bad you dont have a nice warm gym to practice in. Looks like there is trouble brewing with the Black Shites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0