Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL's Second Division?

• Aldergrove United

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Golden Ears United Tigers

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Langley United FC "B"

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Surrey FC Royals

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Poco City Hotspur

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Surrey Coyotes

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • North Delta Players

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Poco City Fury

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • SUFC

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must say, as an unbiassed observer:rolleyes:, the Tigers did look Mighty. I only saw the second half of the match, but it was all GEU. Poco looked disinterested, and unorganized, and, well, shitty. This coupled with a SUFC loss paves the way to Div. 1 for the Tigers.

Nice work boys, but your beer tastes brutal. Home brew in Corona bottles? Oh the humanity...................:(

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC loss

Yes we lost, and a very well played match by Langley. Demo, they did have chances in the last 15 but that was due to us pushing up for a goal. Langley keeper made some great saves in the second half. One was point blank, that should have been a goal, and I don't how he stopped it. Our keeper also made about 6 -7 great saves as Langley did well on the counters. Overall credit to Langley for playing so well, and we just couldn't finish.

This is quite the setback for our chances of promotion. We'll bounce back and it will be quite the game next week against the royals. I am a little busy with our fundraiser, which should have 400 people there ichi ass, not 20.:rolleyes:

Big T:(

ichi fa nee

Oct 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well well.

I must say Big T that you do have some balls. But instead of the usual 30 posts on Sunday night you resort to 1 on Monday. I am very surprised by this result. Don't get me wrong I love it when you lose but a loss to Langley is 3 points well wasted. Hopefully it bites you in the arse come promotion time. Do me a favour, at the fundraiser get nice and pissed and drop another 3 next week. Ahh the road is paved with gold for a GEU promotion. Watch out Fury cause the Tigers are a comin. GRRRRRRRRRRR

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC vs LANGLEY

Another tough loss for the Sikhs over the weekend. Overall it was a pretty entertaing game. Both teams had numerous chances but the Sikhs just could'nt the ball AGAIN. The keepers on both teams played great. The Langley team was lucky that they got to use their div. 1 players because their game was at the same pitch right after. But NO EXCUSE! Congrats to the mighty Tigers on there big win this weekend. But, it's still a tight race for second place.

Nonetheless, the fundraiser should rock on Friday night. I heard ticket sales are going very well.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley was playing Div. 1 players in a Div. 2 game? You boys should check and make sure that those players are signed to Div. 2 then. You can't play down a division. The only place that can be done is CAT and Premier. I think that you are making an excuse, but if it is true, you should look into it.

Big Show

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks to be getting pretty tight up to and including first place. Those ties will kill ya. Could be anyones from here.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob
Langley was playing Div. 1 players in a Div. 2 game? You boys should check and make sure that those players are signed to Div. 2 then. You can't play down a division. The only place that can be done is CAT and Premier. I think that you are making an excuse, but if it is true, you should look into it.

Sorry TR,

None of the Div 1 players were playing in this game. We played (if you call it playing soccer) right after them.

Demowhomayhavetogiveupplayingthisseason

:mad:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demolition, what about the goalie that played for you guys in the second half?...does he play div 2 and 1?...he played one hell of a game, actually both goalies played awesome, the SUFC goalie stoned langley alot of times, but SUFC will bounce back from this inforunate loss.

Fundaiser is just around the corner, and ill dance to that

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: star #1 dancing

Dont dance too much. With your size you could make people think its the big earth quake thats gonna hit. And the party could be a bust if everyone starts running out the emergency exits. :D

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both those goalies are signed to Div 2. We have one goalie signed to our Div 1 team and we pick which one we will call up for a back-up in our games.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
By the end of this weekend the Tigers will be alone in second or 2 points out of first. We will take either. The difference between a good team like the Tigers and a mediocre run-of the-mill team like Sikh United is that we win against the bottom plankton feeding teams and you guys don’t. Hey Big T, thisbuds4u have fun stroking it in Div 2 for another year. :p

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Blow Sheep,

Stroke this:wa:

You are the best player in div2 by far. I'm surprised you're not playing in premier. The Sikhs have been very unfortunate this year. But, I'm sure the boys have'nt given up just yet.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey boys!

Sorry for my absence for the week. You'd think after another GEU win combined with a Sikh loss would have brought the best out of the old bricktop. Oh well maybe next week.

Anyways here are my predictions for the week. Everyone should count on these, i'm on a roll:

Fury vs Delta.... Fury win
Aldergrove vs GEU... GEU win
Hotsperm vs Cryotes...Tie
Surrey FC vs Sikhs... Sikh win (P.S. Big T, can you take out the mouthpiece #22 and do us all a favour)
Langley vs PAU.. Langley win.

There you go....ENJOY.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
#22: Bryan Vandenburg.

The Royals are drastically underachieving this year, but I guarantee it isn't because of Bryan. The guys is 5' nothing, and 98 lbs soaking wet, and my bet is that he has beat every one of you in the air this year- consistently. He has springs in his boots or something, and plays a lot bigger than his size should dictate. The guy is a mouthpiece, and he can get under your skin real easy. He's probably one of the best teammates I've ever had the pleasure of playing with. Great guy off the pitch, too.

The Royals will be in tough this weekend...my understanding is that they are very short on personnel. Good luck lads.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad your teammates think differently. When we played the Royals, 3 different Royals told me that he's a prick.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
#22 on the Royals

That is brave of you to give out his name like that. You talk about him like you guys are lovers. He may have springs in his shoes but what he really needs are platforms. It is pretty bad when our whole team thinks that he is a moron. But that doesn’t mater anymore because when the ref wasn’t looking one of our players gave him a kick to the back of his leg for his mouthyness. He didn’t shut up for the rest of the game. I see that he was suspended last week, that doesn’t surprise me. Not one bit.

Big Show

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions:

Hotspurs- Don't understand how the Coyotes are in 2nd

GEU - obviously

Delta- For the most part pretty underated and haven't been living up to their potential. Should be pretty hungrey for Fury who are due for a loss.

Langley- Just because PAU hasn't done much

Sihks- Bring the ear plugs boys, No 22 suffers from the Chiwawa syndrome. Little dog barks, but can't match the big dogs. Shitty player, maybe he should shut up and concentrate on his game. I don't know who would ever blow smoke up this shites ass but he's not good in the air.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bricktop: you have trouble reading. I don't play w/ the Royals anymore. I managed and played w/ the team last year though. What I remembered was a bunch on guys from the Tigers that were perhaps the most embarrassing squad in the league, save the Hook & Ladder. From the sounds of it, you didn't make any significant changes, so I'm as shocked as anyone you guys are in position for promotion. You guys were a classless lot of losers then, and now it appears you're a classless lot of lucky winners. Good on you, but I think I speak for most readers of these posts in saying I hope to hell you guys bottle it, and the Sikhs (SP?) can catch fire and earn promotion. They've shown more class in their posts than I've ever read out of anyone from your squad. No wonder TheRob left you classless bunch of yams.

Sounds to me like #22 has really gotten under your thin skin.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't beleive I'm agreeing with Dude

Dude,

Definately right about #22. I've played against him a few times over the years and he does a gret job of gettting under your skin. If all these gys are bitching about him he must still be doing his job very well. I know he's thrown me off a couple of times which resulted in retaliation on my part along with cards. Most notably in the finals 2 years ago where we beat the Surrey Storm after going to PK's:D :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0