Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL's Second Division?

• Aldergrove United

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Golden Ears United Tigers

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Langley United FC "B"

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Surrey FC Royals

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Poco City Hotspur

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Surrey Coyotes

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • North Delta Players

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Poco City Fury

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • SUFC

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: $$$$$$$$$

Softballz,

I would like to confirm that SUFC is indeed a very rich club. This year alone all our members received shorts, socks, t-shirts, Rain jackets and new kits for FREE !! We look after our boyz and I have recently received 2 big name sponsors who wish to buy us stuff. I can say that one is a bank. People can't get enough of us. Defintely making a big push for the premier and always picking up new players who want to be treated like high class pimps !!

Plus you also forgot to mention the annual Vegas soccer trip. Last year we went with TEMPLE and we rocked Vegas !!! You guys are the horniest team, I have ever seen !! :D That guy shagaholic took some chick named Chenaynay for a ride. WOO !!! :D Give it up for shaggy boyz :wa: :wa: :wa:

softtuttz - You shouldn't ask where the money comes from but I have to tell you that almost 5 % comes from pimpin sheeps mom who is quite the king george skytrain hooker. The other funds are classified. ;) :) The chicks at our games are defintely hot and its a good thing that we share are toys.

Bringit - you are talking about the Bollywood film star Mr Bhai Sahib, Amitabh Bachnan. That guy is a great actor, on and off the field. :D Awesome training with GN this week, both teams will be ready for their matches.

Hey sheep, me and the boyz score a lot with the chicks unlike you. You can't count the time that you gave yourself a blow as one. or having brick stoke you while big show rotates his two fingers in your ass.:eek: :D

At least none of our game stats include how many times you booted the ball 50 yards off the field or how many foul throws you had. This one is the best --> after one sprint asking for a sub. Fukc the Tigers played soccer like it was hockey, ok boyz time to throw out the 2nd line, wholesale change 10 men off and 10 new ones on. :eek: :D

Big T :cool:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
big push for premier?

How can you be giving a big push for premier you're in fricken div2,if I were you guys I'd think about div1 first cause that ain't no cake walk.Although I guess you guys could always by a spot with your sugar daddy's money.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: $$$$$$$$$

Originally posted by Big T
The chicks at our games are defintely hot...

...me and the boyz score a lot with the chicks unlike you.

That's something to be proud of. It is impressive to score with $2.oo whores.:D

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: big push for premier?

Originally posted by girth
How can you be giving a big push for premier you're in fricken div2,if I were you guys I'd think about div1 first cause that ain't no cake walk.Although I guess you guys could always by a spot with your sugar daddy's money.

Girth, what I meant was that we are making a push to get this team to the premiership over the next few years. No doubt it will be tough to get a spot in Div 1 but we are confident that it can be done this year. :)

I guess we could buy out some team.;)

Big T:cool:

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Softballz,

I also heard that the Sikhs are a very wealthy team. By the way, what side of the pitch are you going to be standing at this week?

Big T,

I'm sure the boys on the squad will come up with a solid effort this week. Are you telling me that you fly in the Big B from India every week to play in the midfield$$$. I also heard that SUFC is having their annual fundraiser at the end of the month. Last was a blast with about 400 people there. Is the Big B going to be performing his trademark dance again?

I Blow Sheep,

Man you do a lot of trash talking on this site. You must have been one of the fat fcuks the Sikhs undressed all game long. SUFC worth two chickens and a goat? I will start and finish the bidding on what you guys are valued at. One used condom from hastings that you're mom brings home after her night shift.:eek:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T

this fundraiser should be another sucessful and fun event, i enjoyed last years event very much, but just one question will the even popular mega bollywood star Shahrukh Khan be once again attending this event?

:wa: :wa:

Ohh yah and this weekend's match will be a very exciting to watch

GO SUFC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude... isn't there a better place for those pics on TTP?

That's what I thought :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who cares about topic!!!!!

SIGN ME UP FOR TICKETS!!!!!!!

Bring back the birds!!!!!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They would probably fit well in the chick tourney threads, but I was thinking, to keep on topic, I thought they'd be well appreciated here.

After all, SUFC of the FVSL Div. 2 could very well be bringing in Lisa ray for their soccer fundraiser, and I thought all the FVSL Div. 2 Posters should know about it.

This is the last one, swear to God.

Reaching,

Dude-where'smyhotEastIndianMovieStarBabe?

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lisa Ray at SUFC fundraiser

Hey dude you rock, you have been hiding behind the bushes at our games and snapping pictures again!!:D Keep those pics coming, or maybe start a new thread for brown chicks.:D I know Hardballz has got a few pics of Julie that he could post. :D :wa: :wa:

Regs, this is most excitement in the Div 2 thread ever !! I rather have Dude post instead of the GEU clan who only want to talk about themselves. Heck I heard sheep was already pissed off seeing half naked women. No sheep you can't post any pictures of animals.:p

I am in negotiations with a few Bollywood actors and actresses to make appearences at our fundraiser. Big B and Shah Rukh Khan have said yes. I am working on Lisa, Shusmita Sen (former Ms. World)and Aishwariya Rai (former Ms Universe). ;) Dude you got to get some pictures of these honeys up.

Should be good, lots of honeys and a good steady flow of drinks.

BigTexcitedaboutDudesPosts:D

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Turd,

Calm down buddy, its just a picture. Goes to show how much truth there is to the comment that there are hot chicks at your games. Give your 2 inch penis and 4 inch foreskin a rest. Theres always that old bat that does laps around your field during the games. That's about as good as it gets for the Sikhs.

As for money? If your team had so much money, why were a few of our cars missing after our match?

Thats a rhetorical question. Do you know what a rhetorical question is Big T? Another rhetorical question.

TTP Sunday. OUT

bringit

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC $$$$$

I would have to comment on the SUFC $$$ factor...

first of all, Mr Bricktop you shouldn't be talking about the old Bat the way that you are... after all, Your mother DID give birth to you.............even if she decides to do some laps around some very horny East Indian guys ....

I do realize that your vehicle was found on some blocks in some reservation somewhere in GEU land , but I assure you , Sheep told me that you would never find out. And the truth be told, since we are talking, Bricktop and Sheep love eating each other's CAKE HOLE................ as fer the Sikhs, there is this rumor , which is gaining a lot of credibility around the VMSL circles ( where I play ) that they fly 3 SIGNED players from San Jose every single week. So , I guess the rumour is true... SUFC has cash coming out of their arse..................................:) Hey Brick, how's the cake tasting these days..............................

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brick is smart

Originally posted by bricktop
Big Turd,

As for money? If your team had so much money, why were a few of our cars missing after our match?

Thats a rhetorical question. Do you know what a rhetorical question is Big T? Another rhetorical question.

TTP Sunday. OUT

Oh please brickhead enlighten me :rolleyes: What is a question ? and who is rhetorical ? :rolleyes:

Listen moron, you guys didn't bring your car to our pitch. All you hillbillies rode in the back of Cooter's truck. Bo and Luke Duke had Sheep (Daisy Duke) and Big Show(Uncle Jessy) in the back of the General Lee. Heck it was halftime before Show got out of the car through the windows. I also heard BCTV got footage of the General making a jump across the Fraser River. Well done, Next time you sister-fukcers want to come to slurrey just take the bridge. :D :p

I know brick its hard for you to get excited about chicks especially since you got the 1963 Hustled Hooker pin up girl (your Mom) as your bedroom poster. :eek:

BigT:cool:

BigTsaysGEUshouldstopinbreedingorelsetheirkidswillhavenegativeIQs

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mom jokes........

I thought you guys all put an end to those mom jokes.......or it's suppose to be at Sunday at 6pm........I guess not....carry on!

Hard Ballz

PENIS

Oct 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 inch ???????

I had to break my silence on this issue.....

Sheeps mommy told me that the SUFC boys have some serious JUNK IN THE TRUNK......

Don't shoot the messenger, just telling you what I heard...

cheers and until next time.

PS. with all due respect to Khalsa,

I'm the real BIG P...............

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC vs Poco Fury game report

Well played game by both sides. First half saw us come out with some intensity and we took the game to Poco. A few missed chances near the goal line were costly. Poco went up 1 - 0 about 15 minutes in, our sweeper slipped and the Poco guy had a breakaway. We came back to tie it 20 minutes later on some great work by Flavio, SuperRef with G-man scoring. Poco took the lead with 2 minutes left in the half as one of backs slipped and the ball took a funny bounce or two before Poco pounded it in.

Second half saw a lot of good defense by Poco and well executed counters down the sides. Our keeper was on his game today !! XXX have you heard anything from your source ??;) Both teams used their speed to attack on counters. SUFC carried most of the play in that last 20 and with 2 minutes to go Mad W put in a cross that was nicely flicked in by Rai to tie it.

Too bad we didn't win to make the race closer but Poco played well and were a very fit squad. I think they got lucky today (both goals were a result of our defenders slipping) but you have to be good to be lucky. :D

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T

Good job SUFC, you guys played well, was that mega star Shahrukh Khan on the sidelines once again????, and did you ask him if hes going to be attending the fundraiser in a few weeks?

:D :wa: :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0