Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL's Second Division?

• Aldergrove United

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Golden Ears United Tigers

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Langley United FC "B"

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Surrey FC Royals

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Poco City Hotspur

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Surrey Coyotes

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • North Delta Players

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Poco City Fury

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • SUFC

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichi fa nee

Oct 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
:wa: The best part about Bricktops goal was the celebration. After the bicycle kick rippled the old onion bag, I love sheep had already gathered the PAU ladies at the centre circle for what I would call the BUKAKE of the century. Big Show you say shiny hair I say GLAZED DONUT. Good job GEU now I know why they call you the mighty Tigers.

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC SHOCKED!

Hopefully this will be a wakeup call for all the boys. Even though Surrey scored an early goal, this game should have been an easy 3 pts on the board for SUFC. What happened to all the offence? Even though the Sikhs were missing some key players, 2-1? Hopefully everybody will show up on time for next weeks big game against POCO. Maybe all the boys should keep their partying for Friday nights. :(

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC pissed off

Star, bud, and xxx...agree with your comments. No excuses though, it doesn't matter who we were missing, we had 13 guys.

As for next week, I think those fury boyz better be ready to get terrorized in the game. I spoke to the lads and they know what's at stake. I intend to have all of them ready with a fire lit under their ass. If that doesn't work I gonna actually bring some matches to the game and REALLY lite a fire under their shorts. :D

Big T :cool:

BigTnotmessin'aroundanymoreandfurygoDOWNnextweek

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
spurs 3 - fury 3
spurs had top scorer ill and no subs...not making excuses though, you guys will take of that for us...

good game by two club teams...cannot understand how the fury are top of the div.

of course this comes from an injured drunk!:knvb:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brick's goal

Hey brick its not a bicycle kick if you're already on the ground.:D There is no way you can jump more than 6 inches off the ground. I would have felt the aftershock.:D

My sources tell me the goal happened when the ball deflected off sheeps ass in the air and since you were already down and practicing your leg raises, it went off you shin guard. Well Done ! ;) :D

I agree , Goalie had no chance.

The best part of our game was at the end , when mysterious injuries started to happen. There were no tackles to report, but cryotes were falling down all over the field, somehow ??? !!:confused: :eek: Quite embarrasing to watch.

Big T:cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Halfway through now isn't it?

Taking a quick look at the standings, and 2nd place it up for grabs. Poco Fury have to really shite the bed to fail in their bid for promotion. So, who's got what it takes?

I think it will be a battle between SUFC & the Royals. Why? SUFC obviously has skill (Luis from the Royals played with us in the Premier match Friday, and said about half of GN were call-ups from SUFC). My impression is that if they focus, not many teams have what it takes to beat them. That said, getting on the pitch 5 minutes before KO won't win you many games- even if you're premier players playing in 2nd division.

I think the Royals are one team who will challenge SUFC. The Royals have had troubles scoring, but the defense is, right now, best in the division. Their strikers are too talented not to score more goals. They train consistently, and are disciplined. If they can just find that killer instinct, they'll pull through. I don't think discipline is the problem, but perhaps taking teams too lightly is.

Opinions?

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shocking!

What's this? Another Poco team at the top of the table.:D

Both PoCo team's to finish 1st and 2nd come end of season.

:wa:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude's analysis

I think your bang on in your analysis. The problem with this division seems to be which team will show up. From week to week one team seems to shite the bed against an oppenent they should beat.

As for SUFC they have 4 players that get call up for premier (not half the team) . Our commitment and lack of focus before KO, hurt us yesterday. As a note, SUFC league play record against Fury is 2 - 1 - 0 (losses). We aren't going to be overconfident for the next match but we will bring our "A" game.

The way I see it, Fury is going down next week and that should make the race a lot closer. I see Royals, Hotspurs being teams that will make the biggest push. The other teams are too up and down. I think Langley is strong at home because the have players that play div 1 and 2. I was watching langley div 1 game yesterday and recognized some them from our match with them. So I think they are a strong team at home but lose out on the road. Any comments on that Demo ? Plus div 2 lang boyz told me that they don't have a regular keeper for road games, he plays div 1.

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

I would have to agree with your predictions somewhat. Next weeks game, PoCo vs SUFC will either bring PoCo back down to the rest of the pack or there will be about 3 or 4 teams fighting for second place. The two wins that Big T is talking is from LAST YEAR. Those wins don't mean anything right now. Maybe it was a good thing SUFC lost because everybody on the team is really pissed off. The person that is talking full responsibilty for the loss (the keeper) has promised to bring his A game from now on. But, the offence has to produce some goals next week (NO EXCUSES)
SUFC will win or lose on their own, not by another team beating them. Getting all cokcy sitting behind the computer isn't going to win games.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle!
The reason the Fury are top of the league boils down to one thing. They have yet to discover the beer cooler. Or have they discovered it but their parents won't let them in it. This team is very fit (with the exception of an unnamed Italian on the back end). I'm picking the Sikhs to put an end to their unbeaten streak this weekend. I also predict every single team from here on in to play them very hard. They won't have an easy second half to the season and I predict that they will be middle of the pack by seasons end.

As for shitting the bed. Their mommies better pray that this doesnt happen as they will be the ones cleaning up the shite.

XXX

Sep 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In regards to thisbuds4u's posting, in particular, "Maybe it was a good thing SUFC lost because everybody on the team is really pissed off. The person that is talking full responsibilty for the loss (the keeper) has promised to bring his A game from now on"...in my conversation with SUFC's keeper after Sunday's game it didn't seem as if he was taking responsibility for the loss. He did admit that the first goal shouldn't have gone in, however, he believed that there was plenty of time for his team to overcome the early goal deficit.
:)

xxxinagreementwithSUFC'skeeper

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by thisbuds4u
Getting all cokcy sitting behind the computer isn't going to win games.

Hey bud,

FYI no one is getting cokcy on our squad. I don't think we are posting any shyt that should be deemed as cokcy. SUFC was brought back down to earth and will be ready to play this weekend. Period !:cool:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Water boy

Hey sheep I was talking to 2 of your fellow team mates and they were telling me about this guy they picked up this year that has agreed to zero playing time all year cause he knows he's over his head in div 2.How do I know it's you cause they said you often talk of sheep and use nicknames for people that most don't understand.so now we know that if and I doubt the Mighty Tigers have an average season this year and don't get relegated this is only because the water bottles are kept full, boots are shined and the coach is constantly being hummed by non other than I Love Sheep.:eek:

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who will win this weekends games? There are six teams within four points of each other.

Aldergrove – PC Hotspurs -->PC Hotspurs
Surrey Coyotes – PAU -->Surrey Coyotes
GEU – Langley -->GEU
North Delta – Surrey Royals -->North Delta
Sikh United – PC Fury -->Sikhs

Fresh in Langleys minds will be the two finger probing incident that happened last time we played. Can they get over that and consentrate on the game.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Think how good the Tigers will be if TheRob and The Breadguy come back next year. Right now they are great. With us, they would be un-stoppable.:eek:

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey TR , So you are thinking of returning to the Tigers?? We could use a guy like you to line our fields and put up the nets before each game.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you guys could share

Don't let TR step on your turf sheep you know that's part of your job to be on the team.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He could still do that in Div 4. That's about where he'd end up. That's as low as you can go isn't it?

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the Sheep brings to the Tigers is the same as what Mario Lemiuex means for the Penguins. Without the Sheep the Tigers would be fighting it out for relegation.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please sheep please

Sheep I'm begging you please make your 100th post something we can talk to our grand kids about.That is being the super star that you are in this league, and the sheer talent just rolling off your finger tips onto the screen.And oh ya can you sign your autograph and then scan it on this thread it would make me so pleased.Mario has competition and it's right here in mapleridge on the Mighty Tigers.:wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0