Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL's Second Division?

• Aldergrove United

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Golden Ears United Tigers

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Langley United FC "B"

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Surrey FC Royals

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Poco City Hotspur

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Surrey Coyotes

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • North Delta Players

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Poco City Fury

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • SUFC

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep!
How can you lower yourself to Mario Lemiuex's level. You are far more important to the almighty Tigers than Mario to the Pens. This was clearly evident when we went down to the lowly PAU squad this past weekend. Your inspirational speech at half time lit fire underneath the Tigers and it was a speech I personally will never forget.

You are one of the world's best leaders in all of sport. Some say Mark Messier, I say "I love sheep".:D

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T,

Yes , there are a few of our Div 2 players that have played with us, which has left them short of their quality players the past few games. They do have a regular keeper and he is not the one playing for us in div 1, he has had to miss acouple of games and that has also hurt them.
This weekend they will have a full squad as we have signed some new players and our roster situation is getting alot stronger, so if need be we may only pull up one or two guys from the div 2team, but, I don't know how much time they will get.
The new signings should make both Langley teams alot stronger.

Phantom

Oct 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did I read correctly the mighty TR returning to the tigers??? You know I Love Sheep could use some help putting up nets, there are two you know.:D

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demolition Derby.....Just like your team

Hey Demolition
I don’t think the addition of two new players to your team is going to do any good. The only way you guys can improve your team is to sign eleven new players and a goalie that is taller than 5 foot 5. When you are in last place and as brutal as you guys are, I think you need to do something more severe than a few new signings. I think your clubs Div 2 team(Langley United FC B) is better than your Div 1 team(You) Langley United FC A), so my suggestion to you is why don’t you just swap divisions team for team. Then you might actually win a game.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Phantom, who the fcuk are you? You obviously don’t play for the Tigers because I would know who you are. You come on here and post nothing but uniteligent comments that knowone can understand and wise cracks against the Mighty Tigers. You are nothing but a looser soccer wannabe nobody.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for Week 10

Aldergrove – PC Hotspurs -->Hotspurs
Surrey Coyotes – PAU -->Surrey Coyotes
GEU – Langley --> TIE
North Delta – Surrey Royals --> TIE
Sikh United – PC Fury -->Sikhs

Big T:cool:

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hotspurs
Coyotes
Lang
Royals
Fury

Will Langley stop the mighty tigers? My money yes!

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Sheep

Yes we struggled at the beginning but we have had 2 wins in a row now. So what if we are in last place right now. Talk to me at the end of the season and see where we are, and just ask any team in div 1 about which team they would rather not play against.
Actually just ask Rangerforever and he'll tell you about our team. As for the new signings there have been more than 2 with a few more coming.
:wa: :wa:

Nucksrule

Oct 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The tigers will win this weekend, no doubt about it...... Langley players will be too busy looking behind them, in fear of the two finger probe, to concentrate on the game. My prediction is that Langley will be so obsessed by halftime that they will forfeit the game, and the tigers will prevail.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demolition.
I guess we will have to wait until this weekend to see how much you guys have improved when you play our Div 1 team.

After you are done loosing your game, why dont you stick around and watch your Div 2 team loose to the Tigers.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am looking forward to this weekends games. Hopefully they dont cancel any games. Seems like a lot of times you could take a piss on some of the fields and they call the games off.

As for Langley this weekend they have no chance. Our field (Which has more bumps and holes than Big T's Moms face) will no doubt twist a few ankles. It does'nt help Langleys cause to know that the Big Show has recently had a spell with the hemmeroids and has had a weeks preparation shoving suppositories up his bum getting ready for the match.

Final score Mighty Tigers 3 Langley sore bums 0
:wa: Oh look its a Big Shows finger:wa:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
be scared, tigers are prowling

what i mean is keep your grandma and livestock inside, you never know what they may do next. :D

Brick, its not Sunday and you started early ! Hey I saw your mom today begging for spare change. So I asked her what it was for and she said she needed to buy a condom for her next client :eek: :p

Sheep, you and your crew make me want to puke. What a load of crap, about you being better than Mario. Then your buddies spew crap about how you gave the sppech of a lifetime, oh please... sheep must have been on his knees asking if he could play.. that is play with all of their tiny wieners. :p All you guys are fags and sticking fingers up asses during game is sick. :confused: :eek: Don't bring your family day games to the field !!!!!

I'm changing my prediction, Langley shytkicks show, sheep , brick, nucklehead and the rest of the Inbred Tigers. Langley also gets a red card for sticking a cleat up some fagboyz ass.

Big T:cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't beleive nobody has jumped all over this one...

Originally posted by I_love_sheep
Hey Phantom, who the fcuk are you? You obviously don’t play for the Tigers because I would know who you are. You come on here and post nothing but uniteligent comments that knowone can understand and wise cracks against the Mighty Tigers. You are nothing but a looser soccer wannabe nobody.

Can someone please tell me what an "uniteligent comments that knowone can understand" is? Or how about a "looser soccer wannabe nobody"? Would that be the opposite of a tight soccer wouldn't be somebody?

As the Captain would say, three words: TRE-MEN-DOUS!

Phantom

Oct 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by I_love_sheep

I must give you one compliment you play soccer better than you can spell, you sound like a grade one drop out. Keep up the good spelling!!! By the way do you think you are so cool that everybody should know you, give me a break. If you didn't make such bonehead comments I probably wouldn't be saying this right now.

SOFTBALLZ

Oct 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
$$$$$$$$$

I'm hearing all sorts of rumors... even up towards Chilliwack ( where i live ) . I'm hoping Big T can confirm or deny these rumors because when i heard, my jaw was on the ground...

Anyways, I hear that SUFC is the richest club in the entire Fraser Valley League and that they will be making a serious run for the Premiership. The numbers that I'm hearing these days is that the team has upwards of $70,000 in their bank account as well as $$ sponsors from India, USA, Australia and England.

Supposedly after each game, they bring 5 flats of beer, all sorts of women , lots of chronic, and every type of food you can imagine. And they don't even charge their players $1.50 per beer.

There is also rumblings on the street that SUFC merchandise will soon be made available to the general public. If this is true, then SUFC is truly a class organization and we shall see how many players they lure over( $$$ ) once they reach the premiership...

HopingtohearfrombigTsoon...............:cool:

bringit

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soft? Hard? Soft? Hard?

Softtutts,

How are the sikhs preparing for this week's matchup? are they a good side? After last week performance you guys need to come out on fire. Should be interesting to see how you guys will regroup after last week.

Hey who's that taller guy who plays in the middle for the Sikhs? Quality player, excellent footwerk.:D

Anyways Good luck to the sikhs this weekend.

Cheers...

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Softbalz,
I think you live in an imaginary world. Big Turd and the rest of the SUFC team aren’t worth more than two chickens and a goat. They have no money and either do their mamas as they spend it all on crack. Big Turd cannot score on the field so there is no chance of him doing that with the woman. As far as them going prem that will never happen as they will be stuck in div 2 for the rest of their lives. After they lose this weekend they will be middle of the pack chasing the Tigers. SUFC will lose big to the Fury.

Big Show

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T,

I believe you are going to have to change your prediction for The Mighty Tigers vs Langley. Bricktop and I Love Sheep had a phenominal practise this evening. It was surely a treat and privalage to play amongst the two. (Although I did give Sheep a spelling quiz after practise. Still have trouble with unintelligent, but he'll get it.)

I'll make the re re prediction for Big T:

GEU 6 Langley 0
Hat tricks for both fellows.

No Momma jokes today, but I'm thinking of everyones mommies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0