Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL's Second Division?

• Aldergrove United

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Golden Ears United Tigers

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Langley United FC "B"

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Surrey FC Royals

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Poco City Hotspur

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Surrey Coyotes

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • North Delta Players

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Poco City Fury

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • SUFC

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top players in Div. 2

I would like to rank players or teams by position.

KEEPER - SUFC and POCO (check stats)

DEFENCE - (see keeper picks) Hon. mention goes to Tigers and Royals. The difference is overall standings.

MIDFIELD- Tough choice, but in no particular ranking order.
POCO(both teams), SUFC and ALDERGROVE.

OFFENCE - Both POCO teams (check goals for standings). Hon. mention goes to SUFC(strong performances lst 3 gms).

Big weekend for all teams. The standings from 2nd to 8th can totally be different next week. Good luck to all teams and happy hallowen.

:bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco:

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by star #1
i dont know about best player in the league, but the best goalie from what I have seen has to be SUFC's.

Best goalie in the league?...... Well Ill have to take your word on that. We only had a couple of shots on him and he looked pretty confused on the one we scored. The GEU goalie has to be up there also…..He has saved many games for us this year.

The most shocking goalie in the league has to go to the Surrey Cryotes for throwing temper tantrums after every goal. He obviously has some anger management problems and needs to seek some therapy.

Anyways I’m off to do some trick-or-treating….. Girth you better be handing out something good tonight.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dick or treat

The only treat I'm giving you I Love Sheep will be given to your wife. She will be getting a big hand full of nuts and a polish sausage, allways a halloween favorite. Please don't incorporate the word "best" with the Mighty Tigers,maybe "worst", "ugliest", or "roundest"but not best. At there team meeting the other night they changed there name to the GEU YAMS. I think it fits.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
one inch girth

Hey Girth my wife did go by your house last night and she did not receive no polish sausage that you were talking about. She said she did receive something that looked more like a miniature wiener schnitzel and was not very impressed to say the least.

As far as your comments on the yamish shape of our players, I would have to say that you are wrong . We probably have the most muscular team in the league. Maybe the reason we have the best goals against in the league is because nobody can get past our large players.

Big Show

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Love Sheep told me that Girths wife was surprised to find out that foreplay did not include 30 minutes of searching for the "girth".

She's obviously never tangoed with a Tiger.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coyotes beat SUFC 2-1

Shocking result, SUFC got beat by a team who wanted it more than us. Plain and simple we were out worked for most of the game.

Game started off with a goal 5 minutes in, a free kick 35 yards out that was supposed to be a cross that went straight in. Our keeper came out to challenge the cross but got caught(Seaman style) . We came back to tie it 20 minutes later.

Second half they picked up their game and we were still sleeping. GWG came off another free kick, as some guy shanked his shot but it went to one of their players, who deflected it in.

Coyotes were not a great team but they deserved the win, full marks they wanted it bad.

Wake up call for us, can't think we can walk on the field 5 minutes before game time and expect to be warmed up and win. Big game next week against Fury, we'll be ready and up for it.

Big T:mad:

XXX

Sep 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC vs Coyotes

Big T's game analysis was pretty accurate. Shocking result. SUFC was over confident prior to the game, but hopefully this result will get the Sikhs to take every game seriously and with proper preperation. I talked to SUFC's keeper after the game; he was very disappointed at the first goal of the game that got by him. However, he wasn't making any excuses, he knows he misplayed the free kick. He promised that he'll bounce back in next week's clash with PoCo Fury.
:wa:

I also noticed that the Sikhs were missing several of their players...

xxx:(

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I sm so sorry!

20 Seconds left...
22 men in the 18...
the hotspurs let the league down!

Good game by both teams, both looking for the points, but a last minute lapse and the game was over.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: I sm so sorry!

Originally posted by Argyle
20 Seconds left...
22 men in the 18...
the hotspurs let the league down!

Good game by both teams, both looking for the points, but a last minute lapse and the game was over.

What was the score ? :confused:

Big T:cool:

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T!

What the hell happened? This game should have been a wash! Coyotes are terrible. Oh well I guess we all have our off games. (Last week). We squeaked by a game PAU team. We were all over them but as usual shanked 50 shots. 2-1 final. It sounds as though my prediction for Horse Shoes Fury was correct. They must have taken my advice and marked Hotspurs only player. Confirmation Lads?

ichi fa nee

Oct 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The typical Hotspurs performance. Always coming up short in the end. Mullen must have taken a day off. The rest of the team is shite

ichi fa nee

Oct 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bricktop
What a performance you had today combining with I love sheep for what I would call the most magnificent goal of the year. Too bad Big T and the rest of his Subway compadres ran out of Mayo and could not come up with the same result.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by ichi fa nee
Bricktop
What a performance you had today combining with I love sheep for what I would call the most magnificent goal of the year. Too bad Big T and the rest of his Subway compadres ran out of Mayo and could not come up with the same result.

Brick ya scored today ? :eek: :D

Whose this ichi my nutz guy ? Make sure you use some type of cream if you got a rash down there. Have you been hangin around I_love_sheep ? :p

Anyways, as for what happened, we were shite, decided to go for a stroll in the park instead of playing some hard nosed football. No excuses, just brutal ! :eek: :( :mad:

Big T:cool:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T

Unlucky result today, but you know that the boys will come out very strong next week against the fury. Good luck.

ichi fa nee

Oct 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T come on you lost to COYOTE UGLY! And believe me I don't know whats going on there???????? As for the Icheeee nutz. Natta its the fannee!

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T.
Believe it or not I scored a cracker. Honourable mention goes to I love sheep who headed me the ball for a bicycle kick from just inside the eighteen. Top shelf. No chance for the goalie. Magnificent. As for Ichi fa nee I have no clue. Gotta give him props for his past times. Bukkake is also a favourite of mine. ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS WITH PAU TEAM MEMBERS MOMMMMMIIIEEEEESSSSSSS

Big Show

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The PAU Bokkake was fenominal. The PAU girls from the sidelines will have nice, silky ,shiny hair for work on Monday morning. Thank you ladies.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geu 2 Pau 1

The mighty tigers looked like mighty shite today as they won a squeaker over the lowly last place PAU. Nothing to brag about here. The game was 1 – 0 for PAU at half. In the second GEU scored twice in the last 12 minutes including the winner in the 89th minute. The game was filled with many injuries that included two guys going to the hospital….one in an ambulance.

This is what happens when a great team like the Tigers plays a team like PAU......You get brought down to their level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0