Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL's Second Division?

• Aldergrove United

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Golden Ears United Tigers

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Langley United FC "B"

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Surrey FC Royals

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Poco City Hotspur

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Surrey Coyotes

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • North Delta Players

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Poco City Fury

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • SUFC

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: SUFC Vs Mighty Tigers

Originally posted by Big T
The hotspurs, fury and royals are definitely contenders along with us.

I'd like to believe that, but I'm not sure if the Royals can recover from having 5 ties already. This is a disturbing trend that started last year when I was with them...ties ended up costing us enough points for promotion. This year, it appears they've battled hard and competed in every game, but can't pull off the win. Not sure what the problem is.

I hope they can turn it around...the core group there would look good in 1st division.

Have to say, taking a look at the standings, you have to be impressed with Poco City and their club system. They seem to be sitting pretty in every division. At this pace, they'll promote another team into the first division for next year. Cat team is top of the table, and they're also in striking distance of the top of Premier.

PENIS

Oct 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
lets talk about futbol

I agree with xxx and shagaholic and HARDBALLZ. move on with it. the Sikhs appeared to come away with a great victory and Im sure they have bigger fish to fry than talk about the GEU game. It seems that these are 2 teams headed in opposite directions. SUFC to Div 1 and GEU to div 3...to the SUFC boys, don't waste your time on them. you already proved that you are a superior team. Focus on next week and keep getting those wins..........:wa: :wa: :wa:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PENIS

PENIS:

Your nic alone, sets yourself a standard here on TTP, that we can only hope you live up to!

:wa:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
agreed

My aplogies to fellow TTPers on the crude jokes that were flying back and forth. I got sucked in cuz i got pissed off at some of GEUs posts.

I agree with the posts by xxx, shags, penis with hardballz :D you make some valid points, games over,and we'll let our game do all the talking.:) xxx we'll see u at training. ;)

Dude you make some good points, ties just kill ya in the race. When the Royals played us it was a very hard fought game. Both squads showed a lot of skill that day and was quite entertaining to watch. Plus they like to yap just like us, which makes it a really fiesty game. :) I don't understand why they aren't much higher in the standings. :confused:

What's going on over there Red ?

That being said they are only 4 points out of 2nd and things change pretty quickly if you put a few wins together.

Another team I don't get is Langley, they seem to up and down all season. Any langley guys like to comment on that ?

Big T:cool:

BigTwantstoknowwhatshappenin'onotherteams

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They brought up two last year. By all indications, they'll likely promote at least one to Premier, possibly two, and may not demote any. I'm sure as far as 1st & 2nd go, two will go up, and two will go down. There doesn't seem to be any problems w/ the way they've done that in the past couple of seasons.

Yeah, I'm hopping the Royals can pull it together and make things interesting. If either Frank Scigliano or Chris Valcamp catch fire up front, look out. They're both capable.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Standings...

Can anyone update the standings in div.2 with the top 5. BTW, what's the website to check all this.

stillwonderingaboutgobiscrappingsheepatthegame

Hard Ballz:confused:

Shagaholic

Sep 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LiL Looly (aka Hardballz)

Ballz

the website is www.fraservalleysoccer.com

Hardballz, the word on the street is that you scored a goal by knocking the ball off ur arse and then swatting it into the net with ur root in this weekend's game.

Can you confirm or deny this report.

SOFTBALLZ

Oct 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
standings...

O mighty hard balls....

the place to go is www.fraservalleysoccer.com

Poco Fury is 1st
the Sikhs are in 2nd
and as far as I know, the Surrey Coyotes are 3rd...

cheers..

I promise not to hide from you next time but just between you and me, I am actually a very weird guy.. I don't know if you want to meet me.....

myballsaresofterthanmost..........
:p :p

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shagster.....

fcuk you are everywhere you shagaholic. How did I become a target of yours? Softy has my back....right Softy? You're picking on the wrong guy! Walks will tell you the true story as he reffed the game as you probably couldn't see as you were on the bench:eek:

Hard Ballz:D

Shagaholic

Sep 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right Cheek...

Ballz,

It would have been a fantastic goal if you were able to flex that right cheek just enough to bang it in....:D :D

All in all however, it was actually an impressive goal. And unfortunately I can say that because I did have a good view of it from the bench. :confused:

Ballz, u been playin well...keep it up!

now...get some rest before practice....tryin to work through that 22 man roster to get some playin time!!!

Big Show

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry back to football, was just enjoying harmless banter (got carried away), not to be taken personally. SUFC was the better team on Sunday and deserved their clear win, no excuses.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2 standing are very tight so far but by the time the season ends The Mighty Tigers will be celebrating their promotion into Div 1. After a disappointing loss to SUFC on the weekend the Tigers will bounce back. Should be an easy win over the last place PAU.

SUFC dont let that win goto your heads.

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ties

Well if you can all get over the shock the royals managed another draw!!! Played a very good Hotspurs team, their two forwards were very good. A pretty evenly matched game, although it did take a last minute pk for the Royals to tie it up. I dont think the Hotspurs can have to many complaints about sharing the points. Were having alot of problems scoring goals at the moment, but it will come good. Just ask any of the top teams and they'll tell you we gave them a game. Someone is in for a sh*tkicking from the Royals, and if we get on a roll we'll be up there at the end.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Ties

Originally posted by Red Forever
Just ask any of the top teams and they'll tell you we gave them a game.

Langley United FC B 4 - 1 Surrey FC Royals Apparently it looks like you gave Langley a game here:rolleyes: .

I watched this game and you guys weren't that impressive compared to last years team, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because teams will have off days now and then.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey lads. Sorry if we got carried away with the Mom taunts. I think we all know that it is harmless and meant for a laugh. SUFC came up with some good ones. Thanks for the laugh.

What do you say? Mom jokes 6pm next Sunday?:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wait a second. I asked for a stop to the mom jokes. I didn't ask you guys to start rubbing eachothers wanks and necking in the corners.:rolleyes:

The banter was good, just cut out the mom shite.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking back the posts, i thought there was some funny stuff. Well done GEU lads.:D

Big T:cool:

Brick, Show, and Sheep....6 pm next sunday sounds good.

:wa: :bronco: :knvb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0