Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL's Second Division?

• Aldergrove United

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Golden Ears United Tigers

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Langley United FC "B"

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Surrey FC Royals

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Poco City Hotspur

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Surrey Coyotes

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • North Delta Players

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Poco City Fury

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • SUFC

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
XXX and I_Shag_Sheep

Could you two guys get together and tell us what really happened and who actually won and by what score? If it was 4 to 0 or maybe 4 to 1, I hardly see how luck factors in the result, unless you clowns had a whole lotta bad luck.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love sheep

I think that you were watching the wrong game, i thought that XXX's game report was dead on, they controlled the game especially in the second half, first game they had little lapses but other than that they dominated. the winning goal by SUFC was just sweet, a diving header, WOW.

Good Job SUFC

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am going to have to agree with XXX on the SUFC game versus Tigers. I was amazed to see the talent the sikhs showed for a full 90 minutes. The score should have been 4-0 for SUFC, but even the refs are allowed to make mistakes I guess. Right from the goaltending out I thought they controlled the whole game. I may be a biased spectator but I would like to hear what the Tigers have to say about the way SUFC played, especially the keeper who seems to be getting better as the season moves along. As predicted SUFC now seems to have their offensive game on with 10 goals in the last 3 gms.

:bronco: :bronco:

SOFTBALLZ

Oct 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
match report

As an unbiased spectator, I was at the game Sikhs vs GEU. standing on the east side ( close to the playground area ) .
I would have to agree with XXX. I thought that the Sikhs controlled the game, they also hit the crossbar a couple of times as well as the post. To be honest , I think that the Mighty Tigers are Mighty Shyte.... I was expecting to see some great soccer from them after all of the great things they have been saying about their team. These guys are pretty brutal. Im just pissed off that I went to the game because it was so one-sided that the score could have easily been 8 -1. I think that with the present form of the Sikhs, they will destroy POCO Fury. the forwards are starting to score and that means BAD news for the rest of the teams in this div. So if you want an unbiased opinion, don't listen to the players on each of these teams. Take it from me, the GEU TIGGERS should be playing in Div 5. Just being honest....

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU SUFC

If it wasn’t for the ref the game would have been a lot closer. I wouldn’t be surprised if you guys gave him a team blow job before the game. I will admit we didn’t play our best game, but it is hard to play against a bunch of guys who wine and complain and take cheep dives inside the 18.

We will see you at the rematch on our own turf.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
XXX

Typical Surrey team (Hey, am I allowed to say that?) You won 4-1 and you are bitching about hand balls? Have a word with slap head who spiked the thing to some schmuck with a beard who put one in the net (might have been the ref).

But let me take us back. I was walking in the parking lot before the game and saw a nasty sight. (No i'm not talking about the car jackings and the junkies) It was a Fidel Castro look alike in a referees uniform on his knees surrounded by a team in white uni's in what I assume was a bukkake!

So after I confirmed the sighting with a few of their mothers we decided to have a go ourselves. "I Love Sheep" took complete control and dominated on the first load. The best was when the majority of the mommies did the typical Surrey dive but landed in a pool of baby batter.

So before game time we were understandidly spent. No we played like shiite but who can blame us? We were all tickled pink with the thought that after the game we were in for a humding (from the ref) and a bukkake (from our new found friends)

I AM OUT

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC Vs Mighty Tigers

Had enough, sheep and bricktop you guys are clowns.

Where to start on this game....i was expecting a lot more from the tigers...i get to the field and what do I see a bunch of fat pot bellied players, did I say fat, yup, their whole centre mid was shaped like yams (reported by Girth and Argyle..you guys were bang on) A spherical shape is not typical of a team talking sh*t on ttp.

Take the game like men, u complain about the ref but how about the 4 goals u let in. Did the ref kick them in for us ? Best keeper in the league, you guys suck, :eek: i think a spot in div 5 is appropriate. Granted u guys may be missing some players but the bs you guys posted about taking the pres cup and div 2. WHATEVER !!!!!:rolleyes:

The hotspurs, fury and royals are definitely contenders along with us. Don't be a prestender and open your yap and not back it up.

Sheep - you guys bitched the whole game, stop crying and take it. you guys complained last week that Coyotes had no class, but you guys showed a lot of it today.

We'll be ready for the rematch.

Brickhead were you the neanderthal with hairy palms ??? The best comeback u have is about some guys mom ? I would not touch your mom, some two bit whore that conceived u after taking 40 guys in a park.
:p
:D

Tigers fcuk off, you guys are sh*t and we'll be ready for the rematch. Hey numb nutz the ref gets paid $40 by the home team standard as per FVSL rules. If you gave some freebies at your home games I don't want to know about it. I did see a couple of your guys with knee pads on :eek: Post Game team blow , maybe ?? :)

Big T :mad:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game Report

I think the game reports by xxx, star 1 and softballz were good and quite accurate. A couple of notes to add, SuperRef scored another 2 for us and the new guy 'Walta" potted the other.

The temple boyz will love the fact that Robbie R. nets his first, a GWG on a beautiful diving header.

Hey softballz were you the guy hiding behind the tree, cool shades ;)

Big T

:cool:

BigTthinksTigersareGREEEAAT!!!!:rolleyes:

:wa: :wa: :wa: :knvb: :knvb: :bronco: :bronco:

Big Show

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T,

I happened to pass by this game you are speaking of. Yes you guys did well but I think the Tigers were a little off this day. You guys are not much to speak of and how dare you compare yourselves to the likes of the top teams in the league. The Tigers are capable of better things.

Big T, I'm happy to inform you that there was a reason you came home to see your mom with one red eye and a huge smile.

For one, I've got the best bochache shot in the world and second, apparently your mom has a G Spot in her eye.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC and GEU....

The game is over......move on......it's just a game. BTW, was there not supposed to be a mascot scrap or something? I was there at the beginning of the game but I left. Nice meeting XXX, Big T, Raiguy and Star #1. Hey Softballz....why are you always hiding on the northside of the pitch or southside.....is it a better view? Or your farmer friends are watching the game by looking over their fence....why not just come to the sidelines and watch the game like a normal human being?:rolleyes: :confused: ...Congrats to SUFC.....fill me in with the mascot story:D

Hard Ballz

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by bricktop
Big T!!

Where did u steal a computer?

Why would i steal one ? :confused: I earned my money. Pimping two bit male hookers like u to the Tigers. Remember to send me the money, bitch. :mad:

BIG T:cool:

Pimpin aint easy !!!!

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Big Show
Big T,

I happened to pass by this game you are speaking of. Yes you guys did well but I think the Tigers were a little off this day. You guys are not much to speak of and how dare you compare yourselves to the likes of the top teams in the league. The Tigers are capable of better things.

Big T, I'm happy to inform you that there was a reason you came home to see your mom with one red eye and a huge smile.

For one, I've got the best bochache shot in the world and second, apparently your mom has a G Spot in her eye.

Your name says it all, you must have been one of the fat guys on the field. TTP after jenny craig, subway, weight watchers have got you as their poster boy.

I want to know if you married sheeps sister ? What, someone said that she's your sister too. Way to keep the genes in the family. Hope your kid has a iq of 20, just like his daddy and aunty/mom.:p :D :wa: :wa:

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T.

Pimpin aint easy? Your spot on with that one. Especially when you're trying to pawn off your MOMMA before a shave. If it was'nt for the sweet smell of body odour i'd never get paid. "Them heroin addicts love that shite".

Thank god for your Mommy. If it was'nt for her I would have to move to Surrey!

Big Show

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
6'2, 220.

Possibly you didn't see me because of the shadow I cast over you. But your mom, oh your mom, she saw and she loved.

PS Hows her eye? Please give my regards to Mrs. T.

XOX

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So we're sitting on the sidelines at half time trying to figure out this Big T fella. Try as we may we just could'nt come up with what the "T" stood for. But then faster than you could say "full time" we got it. About the eighty seven minute mark out comes the "T".

And then we pondered a little more. Why are they all wearing mittens? And try as we may we could'nt figure this out either? But then it hit us. Big T's mom works at Subway. Them lovely plastic gloves became an inspiration for the whole team. To know that one day maybe.......just maybe they can follow in Big T's mommy's foot steps.

PS If Big T's mom would get our f**kin orders straight we would slim down a bit. When will she get it through her thick skull......(NO MAYO).:knvb:

XXX

Sep 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC vs GEU

Easy Tigers (grrr)....its just a game boys. Let's move on. I don't think TTP was intended for hurling anonymous insults back and forth while sitting safely behind your computers. Let's keep the postings about the game and not all this personal shite...that includes the Big T. Like I said above, "its just a game".

xxxbeingsensible:wa: :confused:

Shagaholic

Sep 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your Mama

Big Show, Bricktop,

For some strange reason, I always thought TTP was a soccer site and the banter usually related to soccer. However then I realized, after looking at your game results, that since your team definately cannot play soccer, you must resort to the "Your Mama" jokes in order feel better than you actually are.

But here's a suggestion, just to provide better entertainment to your reading public. Please make the "Your Mama" jokes funny. Maybe some of the traditional, "Your Mama's so fat...." or "Your Mama is soo stupid....."

I will take this back if you truely do have fantasies of being with older women in the range of 50 to 70 years old. In that case, I will only say you are slightly mentally ill. It may be due to trailer park upbringing.

I hope on your next post you might make reference to soccer playing ability of your team, but in all honesty, I excpect you now to also have a fantasy about my mother. But don't worry, I won't have any hard feelings, because I realize it might be an illness you have, and we as fellow TTP'ers should be helping you in your time of need.

By the way...here's an oldie but goodie for you....but i'm sure you already know of...

"Your Mama is like old lettuce, ten cents a head!"

ANYWAYS LADS, PLEASE GET BACK TO SOCCER BANTER!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0