Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - October '04

How many accounts will LucVanLierde 'attempt' to create this month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cryuff said:
...ummm rigamortis makes a body go stiff.

Cryuff...welcome to the world of TTPing Luc. The only person who kindly enough TTPs himself with each and every post.

LucvanLierde said:
innebriated...dumbstruck...devestating...rigamortis...embarassing. You don't have it bitch.

As usual, your spelling is devastating and embarrassing. I am awe-struck, nay dumfounded by it. It's like you post inebriated. If only your typing fingers would enter a state of rigormortis.

If you're talking about a dictionary, I do have one. You on the other hand....

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
Cryuff...welcome to the world of TTPing Luc. The only person who kindly enough TTPs himself with each and every post.

As usual, your spelling is devastating and embarrassing. I am awe-struck, nay dumfounded by it. It's like you post inebriated. If only your typing fingers would enter a state of rigormortis.

If you're talking about a dictionary, I do have one. You on the other hand....

pathetic......... go get yourself a big bowl of skittles, find a seat in the back row and fcuk off.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
J D Walker said:
pathetic......... go get yourself a big bowl of skittles, find a seat in the back row and fcuk off.

LOL. The only thing pathetic is that you had to log in under one of your other user-names to respond.

Moderator status has its privileges. ;)

For the love of humanity...please stop hurting yourself already.

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
LOL. The only thing pathetic is that you had to log in under one of your other user-names to respond.

Moderator status has its privileges. ;)

For the love of humanity...please stop hurting yourself already.

you stupid dumptruck........ there is more than one ttp'er responding from this IP adress. now for the last time........ fcuk off, i got business to take care of.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
J D Walker said:
you stupid dumptruck........ there is more than one ttp'er responding from this IP adress. now for the last time........ fcuk off, i got business to take care of.

It's address you stupid dump truck. It's nice to see that illiteracy is a constant in the VanderLierde household. What makes you think you have the same IP address, er adress?

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
J D Walker said:
it should be a fun and exciting game for the knights tonight. Go knights go!

hugs from clubbin

"FUN AND EXCITING"!!!
more like dull and boring.
a walk in the park.

and please, for the love of god, no more hugs from anybody. "please".

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights 3 - Players 1

A 1-0 game really, 1 offside goal by the knights and a goal from the penalty spot by both teams. Good clean game, but nothing really impressive tonight from either side, just unfortunate for us we weren't able to capitalize on more of our chances.

And for the player on the knights that came up with that witty and classy, "hey what was the score white?" after the final whistle, high five on that one dipshit. Way to talk smack after an otherwise clean and uneventful game.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team Canada said:
Knights 3 - Players 1

A 1-0 game really, 1 offside goal by the knights and a goal from the penalty spot by both teams. Good clean game, but nothing really impressive tonight from either side, just unfortunate for us we weren't able to capitalize on more of our chances.

And for the player on the knights that came up with that witty and classy, "hey what was the score white?" after the final whistle, high five on that one dipshit. Way to talk smack after an otherwise clean and uneventful game.

Hey you sure showed those knights...I remember the witty comment last year when we played the Stars in the final game you classy folks said you would be tops in div 1.......Whats that smell..................relegation!

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team Canada said:
Knights 3 - Players 1

just unfortunate for us we weren't able to capitalize on more of our chances.

jesus man.... are you kidding me? you had one chance all game and you fcuked it up(Besides your penalty)....... you should be thanking god one of our players hand balled inside our box and gave you a gift. one of the worst games for the knights all season(straight up, no bullshit). surprisingly though..... the playettes had a bit of pace. anyways..... 3 points knights. done. smokes now and fcuk off..... i got business to take care of.

Get On With It

Sep 20, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Players - Knoghts

Here is a more accurate account of the match from the man in the middle.

Both teams started off relatively slowly with regards to any kind of quality. Players had two players up front who worked really hard to press the Knights back line. However, when they won it or caused a turn over there was no result, no shots on goal what so ever. Knoghts had at least 4 players yapping back and forth at each other because of their own inability to sort things out, bad passes, lack of imaginitive runs or just plain holding on to the ball too much. Knights finally got on the board with a questionable no-call on the offside. Yes, I said questionable but when you live by the offside trap you die by the trap. Common guys playing the trap flat across the center line when the ball is a mere 10 yards away. Good luck getting any ref to be bang on 100% of the time, even with qualified assissants! Delta did do a good job with the trap overall as Knights had two players who just couldn't figure out to make a diagonal run instead of the one dimensional run straight up the park. Knights went up 2-0 on a nice goal late in the second. Honestly I would have to say that neither team (other than the goals) created much in the way of quailty chances. Both teams played better in the second as could be expected. Knights finally figured out to dribble through the trap instead of passing (what took you so long?) and Players had some better work in the middle of the park to create some promising looking builup only to have no imagination in the last third. Both teams had a spot shots in the second to leave the score 3-1. A fair result considering what I saw out there.

Side note to Players #12, the next time the referee has a quite word to you about your flailing elbow say thanks instead of, "yeah whatever!" and you will stay out of the book.

Just my two cents on the match. :wa:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team Canada said:
Knights 3 - Players 1

they are the scared....

It is easy to talk smack after the whistle....you cant get Chunged (you may want to look that term up in one of the Italian threads)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get On With It said:
Players - Knoghts

Here is a more accurate account of the match from the man in the middle.

nice to see the refs side of view on things(if in fact you were the ref)

...and, nice piss-take on the Knoghts.... or was that just a Typo?

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
not a smooth game whatsoever.
this could be due to the switching around of our players on the field to new positions which they're not usually used to, just to test the waters.
our speedster (22) was playing outside right defence all second half!
(different than his usual striker position.)
n-bomb, who accounted for 2 goals only played 10 minutes so our subs could start.
to top it off, the ref was making shite calls.
it could have been a 10-1 score if there was a ligitimate line ref to actually see our players onside. the ref must've made 20 offside calls on us. half of them were shyte.
long story short, the players defense do a good job on the offside trap but next time we're gonna blow you wide open if the coach lets us. you need more than that to keep it a one digit game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0