Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - October '04

How many accounts will LucVanLierde 'attempt' to create this month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
midman said:
I don't know what happened to this league. When I was in it two years ago all the teams were pretty good, this year there are Langley and ND that just blow and no real steller teams. Has the Div. 1 quality of soccer gotten worse or is my team just better than before? I would normally wonder how Aldergrove is on top, they're not that good. The only problem is, who should be?

If you give us a hint to who your team is, we might be able to answer your question. :confused: Let me guess...GEU Black Knights.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
Hard to get up for a shitty team like the Highlanders,erm, I mean lowlanders. What a shitty game that will be to watch. I already feel sorry for the three or four people that are walking their pets at JO that night that might actually view the game.

Seeing as how Zaurinni said it first, the Rangers will win Sunday. It's just that easy.

If they are walking their pets at JO they will miss a good game at Newton on Saturday afternoon. :rolleyes:

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does that look about right:

2002/2003

Rangers - worse now
Highlanders - same
GEU Black Knights - better now
PoCo Raiders - same
PoCo United - replaced by ND so worse
CentroAmericano - replace by Port Moody same
Surrey Sporting - same
Langley - worse now
Aldergrove - better now
Alouette - better now

From what I saw of you guys then and now, its you who have improved, more than the div has faltered.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
zaurinni slipped and called us kinghts........freud and i just wanted to point that out.

predictions for the weekend.......

rangers and alderhood........tie game.....kinda like two birds getting stoned

knights and the playettes ...........well the playettes may have well had a team bbq and undercooked the chicken......this team will look like they all have saspirilla poisoning.

lowlanders and fury.........well the lows are undefeated and have watched themselves go undefeated this whole undefeated season so far this year in the season........so gorilla see gorilla do........1-0 lows

sporting vs langley.....i hear a langley player wants to figth a sporting player.....17 on lang and 15 on sporting............a spy for a spy.....big fight.....upset match.......2-1 lang

razorback and raiders..........everyone picture oprah naked taking a fukcing huge dump.......thats what i think of this game.....two logs with a goal a piece

knock knock

whos there

fcuk off

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
zaurinni slipped and called us kinghts........freud and i just wanted to point that out.

knights and the playettes ...........well the playettes may have well had a team bbq and undercooked the chicken......this team will look like they all have saspirilla poisoning.

lowlanders and fury.........well the lows are undefeated and have watched themselves go undefeated this whole undefeated season so far this year in the season........so gorilla see gorilla do........1-0 lows

sporting vs langley.....i hear a langley player wants to figth a sporting player.....17 on lang and 15 on sporting............a spy for a spy.....big fight.....upset match.......2-1 lang

razorback and raiders..........everyone picture oprah naked taking a fukcing huge dump.......thats what i think of this game.....two logs with a goal a piece

knock knock

whos there

fcuk off

COULD BE THE BEST POST EVER!!!!

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not too sure about the soccer game between Rangers and Lowlanders but the post game festivities are going to be worth the price of admission. Rookie night and the veterans feel like being dicks.

Speaking of dicks Lucy may have have jinks us so if he could please take his prediction back before 7:30 it would be appreciated.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No jinx.... for some reason the Highlanders keep on winning.... :confused: :eek:

Don't know the score but I heard the weather sucked :rolleyes:

:cool: Spazz
Highlander'sonlyfanskippedthegameforonceduetotheweather :D

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody Fury 1 @ DMU Highlanders 2

Not too much to say about this game, the weather was brutal with large winds going sideways on the field with lots of rain. They had us 1-0 at the half and then we tied it up on a goal from a corner kick and then they got a nice header goal off a corner and that was that. Next 3 games are against Langley, North Delta & Poco so hopefully we can get a winning streak together and throw some more points up on the board.

Brandon

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luc, nothing against you personally, but...

Jock....best post ever? Robbie....Brilliant stuff? A-1? Please tell me you were being ironic, or is that your German humour at work again?

LucVanLierde said:

I admit it...cute.

LucVanLierde said:

Funny. Like the winner of Last Comic Standing: Germany.

LucVanLierde said:

You mean salmonella? I think you could probably use sarsaparilla to fight the salmonella. But what do I know? I'm too busy laughing. No really.

LucVanLierde said:

Gorilla see gorilla do? Mind if I use this in my Vegas act? Bring on the dancing show girls!

LucVanLierde said:

Jock...Help me with this one. Robbie? And why does a Langley player want to fig a Sporting player? Freud and I want to know.

LucVanLierde said:

Jock? Robbie? I need your help again. How does a naked Oprah taking a dump equal two logs with a goal a piece? I get the logs, but does Oprah have to be naked to crap? And what's the goal a piece? Is each breast a goal? If so, then that's funny. No really. And this time I mean it. Again, no really.

"Knock. Knock."

"Who's there?"

-Pretend you've just scrolled down really far (unless you've set your ttp options so that you have the most recent posts at the top of the page and have already scrolled by the "punchline")

"Over-rated."

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:

Jock....best post ever? Robbie....Brilliant stuff? A-1? Please tell me you were being ironic , ."

What?

Do you mean sarcastic?

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:

Jock....best post ever? Robbie....Brilliant stuff? A-1? Please tell me you were being ironic, or is that your German humour at work again? ............

"

take that heavy metal dick out of your ass and fcuk off...... I got business to take care of.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

There may have a time when I was curious as to the range of your intellect, your last post made it official. Your innability to absorb the facetitious scent permeating the thread leaves me but no choice. You cut down those who give props to a post. You take it personal as if u have been beaten and stomped. Well you have. In terms of creativity, u either have it or u dont. Some of us dont even have to try. I'm just glad im not u.
happy halloween biotch

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:

There may have a time when I was curious as to the range of your intellect, your last post made it official. Your innability to absorb the facetitious scent permeating the thread leaves me but no choice. You cut down those who give props to a post. You take it personal as if u have been beaten and stomped. Well you have. In terms of creativity, u either have it or u dont. Some of us dont even have to try. I'm just glad im not u.
happy halloween biotch

Biotch? Thanks for your creativity lesson.

And...Mr. Intellect. Is facetitious a word that you've submitted to the Funk and Wagnalls people for approval?

Like I said, that post wasn't against you. I actually thought it was one of your better attempts at being funny.

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

By the way, how's that place-in-history-earning-quote of yours coming along?

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
Biotch? Thanks for your creativity lesson.

And...Mr. Intellect. Is facetitious a word that you've submitted to the Funk and Wagnalls people for approval?

Like I said, that post wasn't against you. I actually thought it was one of your better attempts at being funny.

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

By the way, how's that place-in-history-earning-quote of yours coming along?

An analogy of the sequence of events; 911 comes in here throws a sucker puch, one in which he took an hr to draw back, Luc takes it, turns and delivers a monstrous left hook leaving 911 innebriated and dumbstruck, he attempts to throw back. Not a wise decision as he is almost on one knee as it is, he is blind to the quality and skill and cant realize that he is a light weight fighting a heavy. He gets caught with a devestating right uppercut that sends him to the canvas for all of the ttp family to witness. This post is me standing over top of 911 and his twitching rigamortis body, dusting off my hands in victory.

Again, the way u quoted my post and broke it down, tried to comment on it in a comedic way was just embarassing. You don't have it bitch. fukc off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0