Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - December '04/January '05

Which team has impressed you the most so far this season?

• Aldergrove

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Dewdney FC

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • GEU Knights

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other. Who?

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
midman said:
So the most impresive team would have to be a toss between the Players and Langley. They come out every week just to get spanked and still show up next week to do it all over again.

With a smile on our face and some beers in the cooler, cheers eh :D

carebear_kid

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
It will be a good game. Question though, we all know the history of Albion. If it rained ten days ago, chances our the field will be closed this Friday. Do you guys have a back up field at all? Hammond? Cliff? :eek:

Little advice for you rob, I don't know how much you know about Cliff park but in my opinion it's a hole so even if that was their back up field you'd be better off not playing this game until the new year when albion is open again.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with you midman it was hard to pick a team who impressed me but in the end you have to go with Aldergrove. Not the most talented team but they are at the top of the standings and are undefeated in December. The last time I remember that happening was when the Rangers were considered a good team. Remember when people were scarred to play the Rangers because of how powerfull they were, now teams look forward to getting some points off of them. Maybe the Rangers impress me the most with the way they have gracefully accepted their fall from greatness to mediocrity. Ah yes you can hear the sounds of remember when coming out of the Ranger camp these days and it sounds sweet.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
. Maybe the Rangers impress me the most with the way they have gracefully accepted their fall from greatness to mediocrity..
.....isn't mediocrity synonymous with the Highlanders......
fukc, that means we are the highlanders :mad: :D
I don't think we have gracefully accepted it, just really have nothing to back up any trash talking with.... :mad:

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
Well, let's see what happend in November. Aldergrove got through the month undefeated. The Highlanders still sucked, and Suckit hasn't been heard from in a few days. Maybe that bus came in. Here's hoping. :rolleyes:

blah :rolleyes:

rangers suck!

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild the higher you climb the ladder of success the more it hurts when you fall off. I prefer to stay near the bottom where it won't be as painfull.

White Shoes

Jun 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey STD, I think if you asked any of the present day rangers, we all would agree that are team isn't like the rangers of old. But on the other hand I think that with a few bounes are way are record could be good enough for 2nd or 3rd place. The story of are season is that we play well against the better teams and play poor against the poor teams, I think tomorrow night against the Knights is going to be a very good game if it is on. I encourage people to come out, I think it's going to be a great game.

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
White Shoes said:
Hey STD, I think if you asked any of the present day rangers, we all would agree that are team isn't like the rangers of old. But on the other hand I think that with a few bounes are way are record could be good enough for 2nd or 3rd place. The story of are season is that we play well against the better teams and play poor against the poor teams, I think tomorrow night against the Knights is going to be a very good game if it is on. I encourage people to come out, I think it's going to be a great game.
:D ......

White Shoes

Jun 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess you agree suckit, if anything you guys are the one that have pressure to do well tomorrow night, according to the standings your the better team. We already lead the series 1-0 so you guys are the ones that need the result. Good luck and lets have a good game.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why do they make a field under lights so shytty. The whole idea of a lighted field is to add field times and they make this field with no run-off. The stupid thing gets cancelled more than it gets played. When's that turf gunna open so we can play our games.

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
midman said:
Why do they make a field under lights so shytty. The whole idea of a lighted field is to add field times and they make this field with no run-off. The stupid thing gets cancelled more than it gets played. When's that turf gunna open so we can play our games.

our home field at albion is one of the top fields in the district, we're lucky to have it as our home pitch. only shty thing about it is that it gets closed so often in order to keep it in that immaculate condition. as much as i hate turf, i guess it would be good to have it open soon so that situations like tommorow night dont happen.(if the game gets cancelled that is)

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'd rather play on a dirt field than not play at all.
i dont care how immaculate the field is :rolleyes: . i want to play damnit.
maple ridge is a hole!
they should have at least 3 to 4 lit fields for the number of soccer players.
its a conspiracy i tell you.
all the other sports have precidence over the most played sport in this province.
if i wasn't so lazy like the rest of all of you, i'd make an issue of it during town meeting. i think i will one day.
untill then, i'll go do something super nonproductive.

C-thru

Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
you guys count langley out way too early. We were up 3-2 on the razorbacks on their home field with 10mins left last game. Unfortunately we had 12 men. 1 got injured and had to leave, another was injured and basically hobbled around the field. With 2 more men, we wouldnt have ran out of gas and walked away with at least a point.

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any word from the delta derby? I showed up, saw about 30 secs, then took team canada to the hospital with a wicked broken nose, he goes back this week for some surgury....last i heard was 1-0 highlanders.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
DFC Razorbacks 2 LUFC 1

Was not are best game alot of rust not playing for the last 2 weeks but we found a way to win. Give LUFC credit they played well they work hard. We were missing alot of guys today & by the way Wade only got 1 goal the other came from Stu Currie on a nice free kick.

Cheers
Rex

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DMU 2 ND Players 1

A spirited affair from 2 teams that seemed to have depleted benches from the start that became more depleted as the game went on. Good first half from DMU controlling the majority of the play and going up 2-0 by the half. Second half was a different story, ND threw more guys up front and put lots of pressure on but had trouble finding the net. We did a poor job of exploiting their trap and when we did we had no finish. They scored with 3 min left, but that was it.

Good bunch of guys on that team from what I could tell, except for #22. A trash talking mouthpiece on a team that is 1-11 is just stupid. Our left mid who may be the slowest player in Div 1, schooled him as badly as I have ever seen. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0