Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - December '04/January '05

Which team has impressed you the most so far this season?

• Aldergrove

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Dewdney FC

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • GEU Knights

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other. Who?

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Honestly everyone thought on here the Knights would be demoted again. :D
Do you guys (BK's) read the same things that we do or do you guys somehow read what we type and pickout the words that you want to hear? For further details, please refer to STD's last post specifically paragraph 2 :D

My weekend predictions, all games cancelled except ours as Newton never seems to be!

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, you think Aldergrove has a hell of a keeper. Which one are you talking about? If it's the big guy that they had when we played them, he's horrible. I've watched a couple of their games, and all he has is size. His hands are aweful. He couldn't catch a beachball. He's slower off his line than me, and trust me, that's slow. The only reason we didn't win the game against them is because as soon as you get anywhere near the 18, they stick about 5 guys on the goal line to save the shots. The ball usually gets by the keeper and is saved by a defenceman. We had 2 in the 2nd half saved like that.

I think they play the best team game in the division, and that's why they are winning. They might be able to do damage in the Pak this year. But they can't allow too many chances. If you get our chances, they should go in. They are tough to play against because they work so damn hard. That is why they might knock off a premier team. They bury a chance and then defend like hell. But I don't think anyone will underestimate them like last year.

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
It is human nature to be de-motivated by fear, so I'm guessing they're a bunch yellow pussies.

well, dude, i thought that Aldergrove would be mid pack by now but unfortunately there's yet a team to beat them.
TheRob was watching our last game against aldergrove when we tied them 1-1 and i'm sure he was happy, yet surprised by the outcome as well.
i thought we were gonna walk away 5 - nil in the first 10 minutes.
we had 4 or 5 solid breakaways in those 10 minutes and somehow we only managed to score just one.
unfortunately, nesbit brought his purse to the field. :D
and the only reason they got one past us was because our goalie lost the ball in the lights which originally was a cross.
i don't think they're anything special at all.
so..................r we de-motivated by fear. no.
we just want aldergrove to get whats coming to them.
BTW what the hell's a yellow pussy, cause i've never seen one.

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
This week have been very dissipointed - I come on here everyday hoping one or all of the black tights to run thier mouths about how good they are and how they are going to destroy aldergrove.... One of two things must have happen either they have matured as a team and want to do the talking with their play on the field.... or they are scared.... tough call!

you know what the problem is?
our lame first and second place teams have yet learnt how to use a computer and we dont have any one stirring shyt up.

hey, we'll bring the war to you but there's no one to bring the war to on here from aldergrove.
does that make sense or should i draw a picture!
:mad: ..... :mad: ...... :rolleyes: ... :confused: .... :mad: ..... :D ..... :wa:

for your sake, i drew a picture.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
suckit said:
BTW what the hell's a yellow pussy, cause i've never seen one.

You must be hanging around the wrong places then.

I hear there is going to be a great water polo match at JO tonight bring your flippers and a speedo.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
suckit said:
hey, we'll bring the war to you but there's no one to bring the war to on here from aldergrove.
does that make sense or should i draw a picture!
:mad: ..... :mad: ...... :rolleyes: ... :confused: .... :mad: ..... :D ..... :wa:

for your sake, i drew a picture.

Suckit... I am glad to see that third grader brian is finally starting to get you somewhere we all no that when you try to type something on here it all comes out as sh*t... So stick to the pictures for all of our sakes....

also I know some guys from aldergove and they have had this game circled on the calander since the last time they played you... the last thing you want to do is bring a war into aldergove... look forward to watching the game this weekend

Prediction Grove 2 Tights 1

"if you were a man I would punch you in the face!" Ron Burgandy

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
Suckit... I am glad to see that third grader brian is finally starting to get you somewhere we all no that when you try to type something on here it all comes out as sh*t... So stick to the pictures for all of our sakes....

also I know some guys from aldergove and they have had this game circled on the calander since the last time they played you... the last thing you want to do is bring a war into aldergove... look forward to watching the game this weekend

Prediction Grove 2 Tights 1

"if you were a man I would punch you in the face!" Ron Burgandy

Can tuzzi suckit?

the drawing was for your own sake only.
don't be hurt by it, im only making fun of you.

c ya :D

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
come on cantuzzi!
i can see you're online. im sure the mouse is working overtime at full speed.
whatcha gonna say next?

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
suckit said:
Can tuzzi suckit?

the drawing was for your own sake only.
don't be hurt by it, im only making fun of you.

c ya :D

Wow that is an amazing "burn".... Although I am curious... did you get this "burn" all by yourself or were you watching wrestling on your black and white in the one light trailer park you call home? Hey I could go on like this all day but forgive me my knowlage of the WWE is not that great I mean two grown men lube up and rolling on each other isn't my idea of a good time.... now get off your knees... take the money off you boyfriends bed... and lets get back to the match in hand this weekend... Do you have a prediction or are you just hoping not to lose..?

cheers

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
Wow that is an amazing "burn".... Although I am curious... did you get this "burn" all by yourself or were you watching wrestling on your black and white in the one light trailer park you call home? Hey I could go on like this all day but forgive me my knowlage of the WWE is not that great I mean two grown men lube up and rolling on each other isn't my idea of a good time.... now get off your knees... take the money off you boyfriends bed... and lets get back to the match in hand this weekend... Do you have a prediction or are you just hoping not to lose..?

cheers

it took you over 2 hours to come up with that!!!

"if you were a girl, i'd bend you over" ron jeremy

3-1 knights

cheers

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe it, but the Sporting/Rangers game at NAP tomorrow is a go. The mitten factor should be high. :rolleyes:

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
suckit said:
it took you over 2 hours to come up with that!!!

"if you were a girl, i'd bend you over" ron jeremy

3-1 knights

cheers

ok.... just to clearify... The reason I didn't post back the first time is because "can tuzzi suckit" was not funny and I pretty much though you burned yourself with such a stupid comeback but heh you called me out so I responded... nough said.... good luck this weekend... if you truly are going to win 3-1 lets hope you game is better then your trash talk...

cheers

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
I can't believe it, but the Sporting/Rangers game at NAP tomorrow is a go. The mitten factor should be high. :rolleyes:

I thought you guys had a heater for your sidelines you should be fine.

White Shoes

Jun 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
prediction for the Knights and Aldergrove, 2 to 1 for Aldergrove Knights still need a year or two to grow up, but i can say if they stay together there going to be a pretty good premier team one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0