Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - December '04/January '05

Which team has impressed you the most so far this season?

• Aldergrove

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Dewdney FC

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • GEU Knights

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other. Who?

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

White Shoes

Jun 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like you 2 don't even have a clue who's running your team. Thats what I mean about growing up, get things sorted out and maybe one day, I mean one day you guys might be a good team in premier. Suckit thanks for the offer but no thanks, I'll always be a Ranger no matter what happens.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
apparentely game is cancelled tomorrow vs. aldergrove....no clue why...

aldergrove probably begged for it to be cancelled as they knew there undefeated streak was coming to an end. Lucky pricks...we wanted to be the first to pound on them, and show them that the last result they got from us (tie) was one they will never get again...

I hope to god somehow this game gets played tomorrow...

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers V Sporting

three - nil ... a fair result.
sporting could have had a
couple late on but Halvy
should have sealed the deal
in the first 45. As it turned
out the winner was well
worth the price of admission!
CRACKER of a finish from
phil zaurinni- half volleying a
cross with justenufdip (yes it
is all one word) to fit under the bar!

SURREY,SUN,SOCCER,SUCKIT!

P.S. I'M ALL LEFT!! :wa:

White Shoes

Jun 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly Surrey was out classed, the game could of been at least 5 or 6 nothing. Halvy could of had at least 3 or 4. Are big players showed up for the game and it showed thanks for the support on the sidelines.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went to watch my first Rangers game yesterday. I was thoroughly impressed by their skill and ease at which they moved the ball around the park. I still think GEU is stronger but the Rangers are good.
Would have seen more of the goals but this kid with red hair and ripped jeans was talking my ear off and i couldn't concentrate on the game.

Nice to meet Studsup and dissapointed that RF and Coach didn't make an appearance.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rangers 3 - some other muppets 0

You're welcome!!! ;)

Originally posted by Yoda
this kid with red hair and ripped jeans was talking my ear off
Get bent Yoda... You were too busy starring at Super Pip's arse to notice a match was in front of you!!! (and a large back yard it is) :p

TheRangerssidelineswereingoodformyesterday!!! :wa:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rangers 3 - some other muppets 0

Guinness said:
You're welcome!!! ;)

Get bent Yoda... You were too busy starring at Super Pip's arse to notice a match was in front of you!!! (and a large back yard it is) :p

TheRangerssidelineswereingoodformyesterday!!! :wa:

Again, thanks to RF for stretching out the uniform all those years, so i could eventually fit into it.

Three megs, two studs up tackles, and one game winning goal.

No geegers :mad:

Three out of Four horsemen gave me the motivation i needed.
God bless. :rolleyes:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
I still think GEU is stronger but the Rangers are good.

If we both played our 'A' game, we would beat them.....problem is, our A game only shows up every couple of weeks....in between then, we tie Langley, barely beat delta, and lose to Poco

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Nice to meet Studsup and dissapointed that RF and Coach didn't make an appearance.

Nice to meet Studsup?
You know Yods I thought more of you..... :D

Had I fcuking known the likes of Knowone, Guinnie pig, Yods, Studs & company were there, well, of course I would have shown. :rolleyes: :p
I just didn't happen to have any time to watch the drubbing of that yappy little fcukface that plays for Sporting who continues to make himself look like the muppet of all time out there.
Useless fcuking tit who thinks one fcuking win out of like 10 against us justifies any kind of respect.
I hope he got fcuking roasted out there.

Not only that, I could have picked up my smart looking team toque and sweatshirt that I ordered from Fil. :)

Sorry lads, the knee wasn't up for it I'm afraid.

God bless the Rangers,

RF

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
And in what was easily the most anticipated match of the week... :rolleyes: Players 5 - LUFC 3. Langley went up 1-0 early, we then potted 5 after that. Up 5-1 in the second half with about 25 left, we made the mistake of throwing the cruise control on and Langley then sprang to life and popped a couple of soft ones by us, but that was a close as it got.

C-thru

Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
that offside trap destroyed us, and then when we finally beat it over and over in the second half, we were so confused that we forgot how easy it is to pass the ball into an open net.

i'd pay good money to have a redo button in real life.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's up to the teams who have make up games if they want to play them or not. Then they are supposed to arrange them and call the league about a ref. I doubt you'll see any of them posted on the sched page.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, we played well and won. Have not said that in a while, but had to have a few players step up to keep the win. Brian made a nice save early to keep them off the board only to have us respond with many chances.............their goalie made 2 breakaway saves when it was one nothing to keep it respectable not to mention halvie with about 6 easy tap-ins that he missed. Good to see him get a couple finally and Z's goal was nice as well.

Of note, that team is a bunch of dirty cheating bastards. A father of a player on our team was visiting a friend on their sidelines when he heard the coach tell one of the players to go on when he did a big line change. They played with 12 guys for 20 minutes and still did fukc all. Nice move sporting, but typical I guess......I should not be surprised! :mad: :mad:

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
we'll??? you arent on our freaking team....

and no we wont take him.

oh he's on the team alright......I got him figured out...all i can say is wow...the oscar goes to.......opposite personality alter ego....good work

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rangers V Sporting

knowone said:
As it turned
out the winner was well
worth the price of admission!
CRACKER of a finish from
phil zaurinni- half volleying a
cross with justenufdip (yes it