Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Div2] - MOTW Week 17

Who is Week 17's MOTW game?

  • 2A - SFC Stars vs White Rock United

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    9
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
29,449
40,035
Tokens
55,177
Dirty Money
3,267
Here are my MOTW picks for this week.......assuming we actually get to play.
Thank god the call for flurries has subsided.
Now if only the fields can thaw out for these games this weekend someone somwhere will get to play.

Div 2A
SFC Stars(8) vs White Rock United(7)
This win could get SFC Stars further from relegation trouble. These two teams match stats well and had a close one earlier in the season.
The Stars to shine 3-0

Div 2B
LUFC Clones(4) vs Poco City FC United(2)
Langley a bit stingier on goals against but both teams match up good in this one. A win for Langley could pull them within 1 point of Poco for second spot.
LUFC 1-0

Div 2C
GEU Titans(5) vs ACBC(2)
Really i wanted to put in Celtic again but it was getting boring
A young ACBC vs an older GEU. First game of the season was a 4-2 win for ACBC but depending on how out of shape the Titans will be after a long break, this could get ugly.
Celtic.......i mean ACBC 5-1


PS: Best of Luck to those Div 2C teams (Lions & Coyotes) who have to play 2 games this weekend. OUCH!!!

Best of Luck to All

~Yodelayeehoo!!!
 

Sliver

Well-Known Member
Jul 20, 2001
1,285
338
Tokens
597
Dirty Money
20
Full schedule for Div 2.

No real marquee match-ups this weekend. 2C: GEU Wolves vs Coq. Arsenal might be a closer game than GEU Titans vs ACBC.

2A Delta Metro Utd vs Aldergrove Utd Sunday John Oliver Park 12 Noon
2A SFC Wh/lhouseCaps vs North Coquitlam Utd Sunday Unwin Park 10.00am
2A Golden Ears Rams vs Coquitlam City Ajax Sunday Hammond NEW 2.15pm
2A Poco City Wanderers vs North Delta Titans Saturday Gates TURF 8.00PM
2A SFC Stars vs White Rock Utd Sunday Erma Stevenson 12 Noon

2B Farmers Utd FC vs Dewdney Coachmen Sunday Ron Ralph South 12 Noon
2B Sikh Utd FC vs Port Moody Magpies Saturday Newton TURF 6.15pm
2B Poco Royals vs Mission SC Sunday McLean Park 2.15pm
2B Golden Ears Tigers vs Surrey FC Pegasus Friday Rotary TURF 7.30pm
2B Poco City FC Utd vs Langley Clones Saturday Gates TURF 4.00PM

2C Golden Ears Titans vs Athletic Club BC Saturday Rotary TURF 7.30pm
2C Poco City FC Athletic vs North Delta Nationals Sunday Gates #1 12 Noon
2C Dewdney FC Celtic vs Port Moody Lions Saturday PMAP #1 12 Noon
2C Golden Ears Wolves vs Coqu. City Arsenal Sunday Hammond NEW 12 Noon
2C (G13) Port Moody Lions vs Surrey Coyotes Monday Heritage Woods TURF 8.00PM
2C Langley Bandits vs Surrey Coyotes Saturday MAP Oval TURF 7.00PM
 

STD

Well-Known Member
May 23, 2003
1,961
910
Tokens
1,755
Dirty Money
100
I took Celtic vs. whoever we are playing just because we are the best and there is a 25% chance I will play part of the game which means we have a 75% chance of winning.
 

Tinney14

New Member
Feb 5, 2007
2
0
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
100
Sliver said:
Full schedule for Div 2.

No real marquee match-ups this weekend. 2C: GEU Wolves vs Coq. Arsenal might be a closer game than GEU Titans vs ACBC.

Sure was! Numerous chances on both sides, more for us in the 2nd 45. Unfortunately we couldn't capitalize on them and we held them instead at 1-0. Great game I think, one of our best all season.
 

Mag_17

New Member
Jan 25, 2007
36
0
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
100
hey tinney were you watching the same game as i was? cause that game was so slow, no more than a couple of chances for either team all game, everyone looked right hung over to me
 

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
7,269
1,150
Tokens
7,514
Dirty Money
11,484
Mag_17 said:
hey tinney were you watching the same game as i was? cause that game was so slow, no more than a couple of chances for either team all game, everyone looked right hung over to me


Were you there pleading for the coach to add you on next year?

I was also there......Good god was Coquitlam all over the Wolves in the first 45minutes.....if some fruitloop up front wasn't wearing a pair of the most gayiest pair of mittens ever put on by a man the score might of reflected it....(side note I hope Mag17 that wasn't your brother)

Honestly Coquitlam look like shite and the Wolves outplayed them the entire second half.....a 3 sec miscue by their keep cost them a point.
 

Mag_17

New Member
Jan 25, 2007
36
0
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
100
ya franchise i agree this game was not very impressive at all, but no sorry man that wasnt my bro, he was the defender that keep "Capital A" from scoring all game by doing everything neccessary, including giving him the odd push here and there :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
0
Dirty Money
0
TTP Dollars
$0
Top