Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Div 4 Results & Banter- 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ved

Sep 24, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
VancityFC - (2), South Surrey FC Storm - (1)

It was a good game, we came out strong in the first with assault after assault on net, finally one was scored following a free kick just outside the 18, we then proceeded to score a second one on a break through the defense. Second half Storm came out hard and forced us on the defensive, but we pushed back, but not before they scored their one and only goal. After that there were chances on goal for both teams, more for us I'd say but nothing seemed to go in the net. In the dying minutes Storm put everything they had into it and had a few opportunities to score, which they couldn't capitalize on.

Over all it was a good game, the reffing was good, both teams played hard, I cant wait till the next time we play you guys.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
4B,
Turbo 1003 1-4 N.D. Sundowners F.C.

Pretty easy game for us. they had 2 shots and 1 was a penalty. The reffing this year has been more inconsistent than years before. the penatly in question was a hand ball in the box. player shot, our player turned and had his hand out. happens a million times a weekend. it was a handball in the box, fine. ball played him, not him playing the ball. he got a yellow for it to. fine. second, same thing happens to them in the second half, ref has clear view, inside the 18. no call. ref set the bar with the first one, then call the second. a little frustrating. if the game had been close we would have protested. but at 4-1, we kept it shut and watched the ref had out yellow's to our players for nothing calls. whatever, we won. on to next weekend.

SillySpectator

Oct 7, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
After watching all teams in action I would say that the Sundowners are the biggest whiners. Yeah so what you have guys on your team that took steriods, that doesnt mean your not offside you goofballs. Learn how to play soccer

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've noticed a trend of very soft yellows in Div 4 this year - the league must have spoken to the ref's. I am not part of Sundowners, FYI! Div 4C.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
After watching all teams in action I would say that the Sundowners are the biggest whiners. Yeah so what you have guys on your team that took steriods, that doesnt mean your not offside you goofballs. Learn how to play soccer

I was referring to the hand ball call in the box. and yes, that gentlemen is large. offsides are offsides no matter how close they are. no linesmen in div 4, you take what you get. and yes, we have a very vocal sideline. mostly because we coach, sub, and do the flag while beer in hand.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 7 - Bradner 2 I think. Horrible performance by Bradner yesterday one of our guys got married Sat so needless to say it was a pretty slow go on Sunday morning. Not to discredit Aldergrove they out played us for the whole 90 mins.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rapids "A" had a guy get married a few weeks back - they simply asked for the game to change from Saturday to Sunday. There was no issue and the game was moved. Not an option?

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
should be a good game. i like our chances. I'll be the guy running the flag on sundowners. linesmen of the year..........

AC_Slater

Feb 10, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
How did your cup game go on the weekend?

It was basically Pearl Harbor. Except instead of kamikaze Japanese, it was a bunch of incredibly fit, skilled 19 year olds. They scored 8 or 9, I'm not really sure. I did manage to crawl to the beer cooler after the game.

Reactions: Ved

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowners are going down this weekend =)

Ahem........
1-0 Sundowners. Ver can fill you in. i didn't see the red so maybe you can enlighten. good gme. nice to have a good ref for a change. can't wait for the rematch.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 3-1 ND 94'S

We should have 6-7 easily but one of our strikers was playing his first game of the year so his finish was a little rusty. I should have had 1 but my quad is totally f'd.

Whalley...What??? might be a big game in a couple weeks against the sundowners.

SillySpectator

Oct 7, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Allow me to beg your indulgence. Whalley United gives me the giggles. They participate in such facetious tom foolery. Are you serious one might ask. This team urns for enlightenment, but who do they have to turn to ? Who do they have to place upon a pedestal so they can bask in the glow of their own essence ? In short the answer is no one. Sure there is the people who attempt to appeal to the unwashed masses, but they are nothing but false profits who my will expose. I am the bright beam of enlightenment that will serve as the avenging sword of soccer. This concludes this message and as always .... You're Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0