Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results & Banter October '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Storm just look at the standings and you will know how they play. You do not win each weekend unless you have few guys that could play in div one. And few that could play div two. They are strong and agressive side with three guys that can score at will.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coyotes vs CFC Balkan Wolves was a good game. Coyotes loaded to one side and played pass back than long ball up front with three guys running up front. Wolves stood strong in the back and shot them down. Both sides head few good chances. Score was 1 to 1.
Coyotes are bit more fit and head more guys on the banch. Wolves head five guys away due to work and sickness. I am sure we can beat Coyotes next time. Just the same they play nice soccer and for the most they are clean side. On to next one. Div three Fraser Valley is eaqual to Div two VMSL. Fraser Valley league is on a up swing.
hi mr base. i was at the game yesterday only play about 5-10 minutes due to an injury but the time i was on it was awesome. your guys honestly have a lot of work ahead of them if they're looking to gain promotion in the next coming years. are you a graduating u18 silver team? you have 2 really good players in #11 and #10 i think. but the coyotes should have won but only scored on 1 of 7/8 chances where the wolves really only had about 3/4 solid chances. wolves were fortunate to come out with a point but well done. you guys will do well next year definitely. i look forward to a rematch pending our div 1 team isnt playing the same time..

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy Jones we have alot of good players. We we missing seven guys. Three head to work one lost his grandad one head ear operation and one went to play at the wrong time. One is still in high school forgets the times and one went to Montreal for a weekend. Coyotes were loading to one side and tryed hard with long balls. We new their game and closed them down. They head few shots from twenty eight yards out. And two three closer. We head the same. It just looked to you that way because we do not chase the ball. We play our game and wate for proper ball. you will see us next game with most of the guys out. It takes time for a first time team to get the flow of the game. Any game under three goals tells you one thing and that is that D and keeper are on. Our two mids that you talked about played hard but the ball was turned over tomany times due to unnesessery drible. I let my guy work it out on their own. Some have to do more running on their own. You guys played in the summer in Fiji games,your shape is bit better. By the midle of next month we all will be the same. Good luck in your next game. Thanks for a good game.

MP13

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
i love it when people make excuses for their shitty teams. man up, got hair on your peaches or what

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We can not look back it was a tie. On to next game. Kick the dam ball and smile. All is good. We will chip at it and see where we end up at the end. You just never know.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see LUFC is playing Abbi I think this might be Abbies first los. LUFC must play with double stopper to stop Abbi going down the midle. One big guy is the hole team. CFC Balkan Wolves will add a U21 side next year and work to a better club. We also have three guys going over seas in summer next year to see if the can make it as proes.
Small token of hard work for young guys. So far we played good in some games shity in others yet we chip at it slowley. I must say there is few very good sides in this group and few very good sides in A and B groups.

SurreyStormShutDown

May 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Storm just look at the standings and you will know how they play. You do not win each weekend unless you have few guys that could play in div one. And few that could play div two. They are strong and agressive side with three guys that can score at will.

C4L

I wish "Will" was in net more often cause we are not finding the back of the net. It isn't for lack of chances as we are finding our way into the 18 on a regular occasion. We had the chance to win every game that we have played, just couldn't connect the dots. I was really looking forward to playing Vault as Jacek and Stan are former Storm.....at least for a short period of time. I will be off on my honeymoon but will be checking the standings from the beach. Good Luck on Sunday and be prepared because we may start connecting at any given time.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see LUFC is playing Abbi I think this might be Abbies first los. LUFC must play with double stopper to stop Abbi going down the midle. One big guy is the hole team. CFC Balkan Wolves will add a U21 side next year and work to a better club. We also have three guys going over seas in summer next year to see if the can make it as proes.
Small token of hard work for young guys. So far we played good in some games shity in others yet we chip at it slowley. I must say there is few very good sides in this group and few very good sides in A and B groups.

Did you just state, for anyone to read, that you are sending 3 players, that currently play FVSL Div 3, to Europe for professional try-out trials?

Are you?:
1. High
2. Off your meds
3. Living in a inversely proportionate universe
4. very confused
5. All of the above

fresh

Aug 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBN, I don't think he said "Europe" anywhere; but did say "Over seas". Remember that can imply going West to Asia and not East to Europe.

Regardless though SSSD, and with all due respect to your players, your team and the fraser valley soccer program as a whole, most of our div 3 players can not even keep up playing recreational soccer in most countries/continents outside of North America let alone play professionally!

But there is no harm in trying I guess. And if it is true, you must have been lucky to be blessed with such talent for the while they were playing with you. And if so, my question to you is why are you still in div 3?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe the Liverpool,Man united, hell the rest of europe missed somthing. and the Mr Base school of posting eeeeeeeerrrrr soccer has some hinded talent. let wait and hear what Jar jar binks has to say. Mr.FreeBase??

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fresh I do like yor out look onn things. One thing is clear they will go. They will be dam fit before they go. It might be funny to you when you say Fraser Valley players can not do it. Not so. It all depends what club needs a player in that spot. And for your input there is no more Eastern Europe. It is United Europe. You are not upto date. Now where they will go that is again a non spoken word. See thats what they want to to beleave over here. There is tons of good kids here. It is the upper side of our program that stincks. They do not beleave in Canadians. That is to bad for them. Stay posted I will send you the clips from there when these young guys go. It is all up to you how much you want it. If you lisen to people you will learn the game. If you think you know it all you are done. Fitness is no more than twice a week seven to ten kliks run at what ever speed you can. And then Forty fifteen yard sprints and one or two hundred situps a week. Rest is all game shape. Most lacking thing here is over doing. They play two tatch for most of the time over seas. We play seven tatch ball. Now it is up to you if you want to change. If you do not you will be for ever in some low beer league. Trick is, get to the ball before him and play the ball one tatch to feee man. Move and support. Some players are fit to do it. Others do not want to be fit. I can only help the once that want to do it. The reason I play in div three is this. Most of the div three guys played in premier and in div one. These guys have young families and they like to play soccer. It is a best place for young guys to develop. They get to play alot and older guys take it out on them and make them more mentaliy tough. That is the reason. I have a list of twenty guys to replace the guys that will go.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin is the shoe stuck up it? Sounds like it is. Freebase I. Wao a granndad that would be a good example you my grand son. That's what they said about Adrian. He is over there playing now. Onother Canadian kid from the beer league here.

fresh

Aug 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Base, just a clarification to you sir: I never said "Eastern Europe". If you go back to my post, I said East TO Europe. See we are in a continent called North America, east of that continent, is another one called Europe. See I am not out of date, but rather you seem to need some help in either reading or geography.

Aside from all the jokes and the trash talking, I admire your players desire to go and play professionally in another continent, but I have lived and visited 10s of countries in my short time on Earth, and I can tell you that we in N. America have the least skill when it comes to football. This is mainly because we have no programs that actively improve the game, no legit active programs for youth, and most importantly, you can't really play the game on the street like almost all other continents where kids play the game for hours everyday of their lives until they turn professional.

I agree with you that we have some very skilled and fit players, but they are a drop in a bucket when it comes to players from the other continents. Just my opinion.

All that being said, I hope that your players can make it, and wish them all the best.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Base, just a clarification to you sir: I never said "Eastern Europe". If you go back to my post, I said East TO Europe. See we are in a continent called North America, east of that continent, is another one called Europe. See I am not out of date, but rather you seem to need some help in either reading or geography.

Aside from all the jokes and the trash talking, I admire your players desire to go and play professionally in another continent, but I have lived and visited 10s of countries in my short time on Earth, and I can tell you that we in N. America have the least skill when it comes to football. This is mainly because we have no programs that actively improve the game, no legit active programs for youth, and most importantly, you can't really play the game on the street like almost all other continents where kids play the game for hours everyday of their lives until they turn professional.

I agree with you that we have some very skilled and fit players, but they are a drop in a bucket when it comes to players from the other continents. Just my opinion.

All that being said, I hope that your players can make it, and wish them all the best.
give it ten years , there is a new breed and a new out look on the younger youth players (7-9 year olds ) younger rep and select teams are poping up all over

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin is the shoe stuck up it? Sounds like it is. Freebase I. Wao a granndad that would be a good example you my grand son. That's what they said about Adrian. He is over there playing now. Onother Canadian kid from the beer league here.

Thanks Jar jar. me's a seez ya pointz alz battter nowz

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is what this country needs. It is all in development. Our kids over work and have a tough time with the first and final tatch. It take few guys that know what is needed to change it. Last guy was right it has to be changed in youth program at eary stage. Fraser valley div three rocks. We are better than VMSL div two. Come on wednesday night 9pm to Burnaby Lake field four and watch ACBC play Surrey premier side.
It will be clear to you what first tatch is and why. Good luck in your next game.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fresh I do like yor out look onn things. One thing is clear they will go. They will be dam fit before they go. It might be funny to you when you say Fraser Valley players can not do it. Not so. It all depends what club needs a player in that spot. And for your input there is no more Eastern Europe. It is United Europe. You are not upto date. Now where they will go that is again a non spoken word. See thats what they want to to beleave over here. There is tons of good kids here. It is the upper side of our program that stincks. They do not beleave in Canadians. That is to bad for them. Stay posted I will send you the clips from there when these young guys go. It is all up to you how much you want it. If you lisen to people you will learn the game. If you think you know it all you are done. Fitness is no more than twice a week seven to ten kliks run at what ever speed you can. And then Forty fifteen yard sprints and one or two hundred situps a week. Rest is all game shape. Most lacking thing here is over doing. They play two tatch for most of the time over seas. We play seven tatch ball. Now it is up to you if you want to change. If you do not you will be for ever in some low beer league. Trick is, get to the ball before him and play the ball one tatch to feee man. Move and support. Some players are fit to do it. Others do not want to be fit. I can only help the once that want to do it. The reason I play in div three is this. Most of the div three guys played in premier and in div one. These guys have young families and they like to play soccer. It is a best place for young guys to develop. They get to play alot and older guys take it out on them and make them more mentaliy tough. That is the reason. I have a list of twenty guys to replace the guys that will go.
how young are there players you speak of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0