Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results & Banter October '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
why is it always the bitch's at the bottom of the table talking trash? If you spent the more time on the pitch and less time on this site you might actually make something of yourself.

At 33 I don't think so. this site is called Talk The Piss. anyone can do regardless of talent. so go fcuk yourself and have a nice day:cool:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Miners 2 Poco Express 2 we started the game with 8 guys I scored first then they got one back towards teh end of the first half then they get one right of the get go to start then we scored to tie it. we did have nine for teh second half. play 90min and short players I'm suprised I didn't fall over and die(I'm fat and old) hope the team has a good night tonight at the wedding.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
3a Port Moody 2 Poco Pacific 2. tale of two games Poco was up 2-0 after the first half. Poco had some great passing and goals in the first half. Second half we ran out of gas, a couple of mistakes two goals for Moody, 5 yellows and a red for Poco, I think we are happy with the point after that really really bad second half. God we need some subs.
Nice game Port Moody, should be a good rematch in the new year

PMwanker

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
poco got lucky we started off really slow and let two goals in because of sloppy defense. should have been another W for Port Moody but fell short.... look forward too the rematch, well played by poco.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
3a Port Moody 2 Poco Pacific 2. tale of two games Poco was up 2-0 after the first half. Poco had some great passing and goals in the first half. Second half we ran out of gas, a couple of mistakes two goals for Moody, 5 yellows and a red for Poco, I think we are happy with the point after that really really bad second half. God we need some subs.
Nice game Port Moody, should be a good rematch in the new year
looks like magpies and pacific going up to div 2 , oh hang on , pacific dont want to go up rite , i wonder why that is , can you shed some light on that for me

stinsons awesome

Sep 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
vault fc 4 - 2 geu tigers
very sloppy game... we went ahead in the first ten, they replied maybe 15 later.
second half we got scored on again but we ended up coming back and scoring 3 in the last 30 minutes...overall not the game to watch but we'll def take the 3 points.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby 2-0 N.D. Sundowners.

Good young team, very young, a few lads will be at high school tommorrow. not physical at all and can be easily knocked off there game. we fell into there trap of ball chasing and ran out of gas at the end. 2 late goals. i would definatly give them the edge in play and possesion. I'm looking forward to the next meeting when we hopefully can field a full squad. it's tough to play chase when your starting back line age is 44 and missing 4 starters. they deserved the win. on to bearcats.

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah for the same reason we blew the second half, lack of committment, 6 guys out to practice, 2 subs for a game against the best team etc... etc..

we had the same problem when we were in Div 2: no depth. We would have 8 to 11 guys showing up to games and less to practice. Now this year we have too many guys showing up to games and some of the guys only get 20-30min playing time. (can't complain though).
But from my experiences, those players that only get 20-30 min now, will be playing 70-80 in the second half of the year. With the garbage fields that cause injuries (especially PM turf), more drinking over/hangovers over these dreary months, the commitment of teammates tend to fall. It'll be interesting how the table will look in 2010.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coyotes vs CFC Balkan Wolves was a good game. Coyotes loaded to one side and played pass back than long ball up front with three guys running up front. Wolves stood strong in the back and shot them down. Both sides head few good chances. Score was 1 to 1.
Coyotes are bit more fit and head more guys on the banch. Wolves head five guys away due to work and sickness. I am sure we can beat Coyotes next time. Just the same they play nice soccer and for the most they are clean side. On to next one. Div three Fraser Valley is eaqual to Div two VMSL. Fraser Valley league is on a up swing.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah for the same reason we blew the second half, lack of committment, 6 guys out to practice, 2 subs for a game against the best team etc... etc..
but from a non pacific players point of V , think what it looks like , you smash the league last year and this year , 7 weeks in and your unbeaten , you could for sure suvive in div 2 or do you guys want no challenge , looks like you just want to get a result every week which your sure to get playing down a level from where you should be .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0