Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clint Gamache and Mike Hawk are now friends.
5 minutes ago · Comment · Like
:eek:

We sure are....as is Lee W, the defender, celticpride.....

wonder who he is though:mad:

Thanks for the update Kevin who lives in Edmonton and we will coming home in december to celebrate christmas cheer with his family and friends:D

TheRealMikeHawk

Dec 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
We sure are....as is Lee W, the defender, celticpride.....

wonder who he is though:mad:

Thanks for the update Kevin who lives in Edmonton and we will coming home in december to celebrate christmas cheer with his family and friends:D

Nothing like opening facebook today and seeing Mike Hawk friend request

Now should The Real Mike Hawk start sending out Facbook Friend requests ?

:D

Mike Hawk

Dec 6, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
KH dont lie you waited in line for a week to get twilight new moon tickets!!!
hawkman and "therealmikehawk" kick rocks you fairies!!! nice to see i have admireres who want to be me, kinda flattering to say the least....

stinsons awesome

Sep 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of Circus Tent wearing D3 footballers, who is all attending the TTP Christmas cheer event?

C4L, you coming? Bring Stinson's Awesome... I think he owes me a few beers from kjohnsob's stag still.

lol as much as I'd be down for that event, I have work so that's totally not happening. still gotta punch kjohnsob in the face for that night...

wilts11

Sep 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
let me introduce myself , im lee witshire phoenix managers wife , lee get the hell off the bloody computer and get some work done , hope i didnt embarrass you babe , hehe

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
let me introduce myself , im lee witshire phoenix managers wife , lee get the hell off the bloody computer and get some work done , hope i didnt embarrass you babe , hehe

oh dear oh dear dear me where should we start i just went dizzy when 16 different thoughts hit me at the same time then i go back to see-ing her on her knees sucking on defenders
beer bong then its all ok again ..... lee i love your wife oh and for those who dont know she has awsome tits too

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The sort of name you get when an owner of a rad restaurant plays on your team and sponsors your team.

Our friend C4L here is a pourer of fine beverages at said establishment.
why thankyou my friend, and u and ur boys on Lanlgey should swing by sometime after a game or on a Sat night or sumthing. I got the 1st round!

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
why thankyou my friend, and u and ur boys on Lanlgey should swing by sometime after a game or on a Sat night or sumthing. I got the 1st round!

Should we change it to: Loser buys 2 pitchers at Vault Restaurant apres match?

pm me here if you want to cancel the game.

thedefender

Sep 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh dear oh dear dear me where should we start i just went dizzy when 16 different thoughts hit me at the same time then i go back to see-ing her on her knees sucking on defenders
beer bong then its all ok again ..... lee i love your wife oh and for those who dont know she has awsome tits too
remember it like it was yesturday:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0