Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Event, not the Bingo Ball event... c'mon Stall, that Franny blast was a good one, stop revelling in it and stay on topic.

kthx.

Come on, I get like one good one a year, and it took till December. Let me bask in the glory. But to be on topic, how sad is D3 this year when a team that has 50% of its players never playing soccer before be 1 point out of first with a game in hand?

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Event, not the Bingo Ball event... c'mon Stall, that Franny blast was a good one, stop revelling in it and stay on topic.

kthx.

You remind me of my high school girfriends Dad...:rolleyes:

All games cancelled this weekend.....

Does this site shut down over xmas break?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of Circus Tent wearing D3 footballers, who is all attending the TTP Christmas cheer event?

C4L, you coming? Bring Stinson's Awesome... I think he owes me a few beers from kjohnsob's stag still.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on, I get like one good one a year, and it took till December. Let me bask in the glory. But to be on topic, how sad is D3 this year when a team that has 50% of its players never playing soccer before be 1 point out of first with a game in hand?

Surely you're taking the piss;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You remind me of my high school girfriends Dad...:rolleyes:

All games cancelled this weekend.....

Does this site shut down over xmas break?
Polska, I was joking ;) (get it?):p

To be clear,

I don't care if banter goes off topic, I'm sure nobody does...

I don't think anyone really wants to read Mike Hawk -> The Real Mike Hawk -> Mike Hunt and a bunch of other knobs going round and round trying to guess each others real identity.

~Girlfriends Dad.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't get it. I certainly don't need someone protecting me from some loudmouth jerk.
I can dish it and I can take it. Bloody Hell I don't know why everyone is so upset.

Believe it or not we talked about this thread for about 20 minutes at training last night. That's right we had training.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hand bags at 20 fcuking paces, fcuk me :rolleyes:

Yes, Mike Hawk and Mike Hunt are fcuking classic, I can't believe no one else in the history of TTP have come up with those usernames.

The best part is it's the same person.

TTP Div 3 - where the hermaphrodites play and get all the attention.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of Circus Tent wearing D3 footballers, who is all attending the TTP Christmas cheer event?

C4L, you coming? Bring Stinson's Awesome... I think he owes me a few beers from kjohnsob's stag still.
Where and when my friend? hahah I got to see the aftermath of Stinson's hangover the next day and how well he played!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0