Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yawn..... fairy, this coming from a soft player that says shite on the pitch, weighing in at less than Hectors left butt cheek. Who himself is a far better player than Div 3. Please. Spare me your angry rant. You don't like what I have to say? Believe me, I could care less.
I'm more interested in the Franchise's view of the Leafs playoff chances.

Leafs have as much of a chance making the playoffs as Hector does lasting 90 minutes on the pitch.....

Shitty deal on the fine.....

MOST GRASS FIELDS HAVE BEEN CLOSED FOR FRIDAY AND SATURDAY GAMES AROUND THE FRASER VALLEY SO I WOULDN'T ANTICIPATE YOUR FIELD WILL BE GOOD TO PLAY ON FOR SUNDAY, PLEASE COMPLETE FIELD CHECKS WELL IN ADVANCE AND MAKE SURE YOUR OPPONENT & THE REFEREE DON'T HAVE A WASTED JOURNEY. YOU WILL BE FINED FOR LATE NOTICE OF FIELD CLOSURES, $100 IS THE STANDARD FINE. UPDATED POSTPONED GAMES HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE WEEKLY SCHEDULE FOR WEEK 13 AS OF SAT 10.45PM

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cloverdale FC 1 BC United 0

Great game, they scored on bad bounce behind our sweeper and we couldn't respond. Hit the post once and and had a few other good chance's. Cloverdale's keeper is an all-star. See you next year boyz!

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Chealseforlife!!!!!!!!!!!

We're going to roll you up and smoke ya next weekend!!

( case of beer? ) light in your case.

#4 BC United

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yawn..... fairy, this coming from a soft player that says shite on the pitch, weighing in at less than Hectors left butt cheek. Who himself is a far better player than Div 3. Please. Spare me your angry rant. You don't like what I have to say? Believe me, I could care less.
I'm more interested in the Franchise's view of the Leafs playoff chances.

Was that a complement? thansk canuckboy...I think:confused:

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
coyotes 5 - 2 lufc sporting....too cold for soccer but we played and we played well. lufc play an offside trap and we got one in the second half because of it, striker snuck in and finished a nice chance. sporting scored not too long after and then we came right back with one more before the half. 2-1 at half. after the break doucheface potted a nice 20 yd strike bending into the far top corner. lufc came back and scored one more to make it 3-2 and thats as close as they came, i added two more goals to seal the victory. it was nice to play some proper football in the second half and get away from the kick and run. looked like an actual team with all the passing, lufc had a one or two chances they could have scored on but they didn't and our strikers also missed some easy chances. next week away to abby on saturday.....

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leafs have as much of a chance making the playoffs as Hector does lasting 90 minutes on the pitch.....

MOST GRASS FIELDS HAVE BEEN CLOSED FOR FRIDAY AND SATURDAY GAMES AROUND THE FRASER VALLEY SO I WOULDN'T ANTICIPATE YOUR FIELD WILL BE GOOD TO PLAY ON FOR SUNDAY, PLEASE COMPLETE FIELD CHECKS WELL IN ADVANCE AND MAKE SURE YOUR OPPONENT & THE REFEREE DON'T HAVE A WASTED JOURNEY. YOU WILL BE FINED FOR LATE NOTICE OF FIELD CLOSURES, $100 IS THE STANDARD FINE. UPDATED POSTPONED GAMES HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE WEEKLY SCHEDULE FOR WEEK 13 AS OF SAT 10.45PM

I played 90 minutes this year in a game dickhead.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Chealseforlife!!!!!!!!!!!
We're going to roll you up and smoke ya next weekend!!
( case of beer? ) light in your case.
#4 BC United
Hahah bummer on the loss, and ya kent is a good keeper, you just gotta learn how to beat him, I have played against him and on the same team as him.
As for our game, lookin forward to it, we got a return of a few players and after January, well we are a completely different team! 4 players all gone playing footy in butfack no where and we finally get them back. But ya ill put a 12 pack on the line, just lemme check what my teams tournout will be hahah!

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder why the Defender hasn't posted lately......

Oh and PMIP how did you guys get on??

couldn't finish was the biggest problem. we controlled 90% of the game and should have taken all three points; but we didn't. Another tie for the books.
I could take a good majority of the blame, being the striker, and not scoring in 3 games. Maybe I need to go back to the basics - does Brad Higgs still hold training camps?lol.

BUT on to next week against the Phoenix. Will Albion field be open? They are calling for snow on Friday.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
couldn't finish was the biggest problem. we controlled 90% of the game and should have taken all three points; but we didn't. Another tie for the books.
I could take a good majority of the blame, being the striker, and not scoring in 3 games. Maybe I need to go back to the basics - does Brad Higgs still hold training camps?lol.

BUT on to next week against the Phoenix. Will Albion field be open? They are calling for snow on Friday.

Yeah Brad Higgs is still doing his thing. Albion might be snowed out or frozen. but since there's no stag this weekend the Phoenix will want to play ;)

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
KH your a wanker go eat some more double cheeseburgers and f** off you twat...LMAO you think im travis hahahaha travis is a over rated ball hog something i am not so try again you uselss fairy

canuckboy im glad you'll be able to get some sleep i really am hopefully maybe even some beauty sleep you ugly twat...who would ever jerk off to pics of you besides yourself???? if you guys are so good and dominating why wouldn't you accept your promotion to div 2 you twat????? rumour has it it was because you lost a few key guys but then again if its true why would it matter if you lost a few good key guys....11 guys plus subs make a team not 2 players so what other excuse do you have you fairy?????

At last some life in the Div 3 thread. Great posting whoever you are. Made my morning you have.

:eek:

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe we should make it a '26' just in case the beer freeze's.
Grand Marnier for your French mates?
Hahah ya maybe, but the French boys were only here for 2 games, once against you guys, then they had to finish out back in France. Family stuff, so they arnt back till January unfortunately. And even still they dont drink cause there muslim... But we got a lotta polak's and german's so we only drink European Beer, non of that North American stuff

Mike Hawk

Dec 6, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy why wont you answer my question??????????
if you guys are so good and dominating then why didnt you guys step up to take your div 2 spot???????

Mike Hawk

Dec 6, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
lee you might be a good goal scorer but you definitely dont make a good coach.....you should leave it to people who actually know what they are doing!!!!!!!!

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

you know the phoenix will get $50 out of that fine , thanks poco pacific , that can go towards the christmas party , go back to page 1 of the thread , my prediction was rite , not often do i get it rite

Mike Hawk

Dec 6, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahahahahaha id like to see that lee....it doesnt sound very threatining just like you inside the 6 yard box...from what i rememeber dont you kick the ball out for a throw in inside the 6 instead of scoring????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0