Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
In 3C action tonight,

Lufc Sporting 0- 11 Sundowners. yup. you just read that correctly. 7-0 and i asked the ref how much time was left, he said 15. we asked the other team if they wanted to call it and they said no. so we scored 4 more goals. we had 3 suds to start, and finnished with none. they had 10 to start and threw cards and guys just walking off the pitch they finnished with 8. we put Ron E. up front after it was 5-0. Rubber match next week at our home. should be a better game.

Wow

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow indeed. Its actually about time Sundowners put up some results, far better team than their record shows.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow indeed. Its actually about time Sundowners put up some results, far better team than their record shows.

we are better than are results. unfortunatly we keep making mistakes on the back end that would cost us games. now we have figured a back line out that we are happy with and hopefully if we can all stay healthy, finnish off the season with some Dignity. And we found the net. I even scored but i take little pride in scoring a goal that makes the game 7-0. only did the cartwheel and not the back flip when i scored. didn't want to be disrespectful in a blow out ya know. next week we play them again and i can garuntee the score will be nothing like this weeks game. this was a perfect storm to catch a team. on a side note, ranger v langley playign before us was a pleasure. rangers unlucky to not at least get a goal. they did control the majority of the second half.

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
that was the only way to get results from you , it worked , all 3 goals agaist you this year were counter attacks (the pk call came from a counter), And i totally forgot about mike17 played in goal the last time we played , this kid netted his 30th goal of the season on satuday , odds are he would haVE got one against you as he scores in every game he plays , he did in our 1st meeting , oh well , thats what happens when your back up keeper is your best goal scorer . I have to look at results like tieing mission and the miners early in the season or losing to north coq because i was short numbers , 2 points and it could have been ours.

This is just a poor decision by the manager. If the guy scores a goal a game, why put him in net? You telling me no one else could play keep in a div.3 game?

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is just a poor decision by the manager. If the guy scores a goal a game, why put him in net? You telling me no one else could play keep in a div.3 game?
Talk to the magpies , only reason we got a tie was because he was in net , he was man of the match , he could be a goaly if he wanted too , iv tried putting other guys in but it never works out , this guys goas in and he rips it up . ask mp13 and jonny , he was the reason the magpies didnt take all 3

MP13

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Talk to the magpies , only reason we got a tie was because he was in net , he was man of the match , he could be a goaly if he wanted too , iv tried putting other guys in but it never works out , this guys goas in and he rips it up . ask mp13 and jonny , he was the reason the magpies didnt take all 3

Aaahhh you guys just got lucky ;)

Ryder6s

Feb 17, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey westcoast.. how about you dont waste our time next weekend and bring out enough guys to play. Dont want to hear you cry about the field again.

Deutschland

Jan 15, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey KH you guys going to be able to field enough for a team on Sunday?? I'm sure if you combine forces with the Titans you should be able to get 9

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey westcoast.. how about you dont waste our time next weekend and bring out enough guys to play. Dont want to hear you cry about the field again.

I don't run the team. So whatever the guys that run the team do is what will happen. I just show up. I was there with you guys and didn't cry about the field just did some good talking to get the game rescheduled. I was man enough to come over and apologize so kiss my fat white ass. And 10am in the freezing cold on a frozen field isn't my idea of a good time.

Magpies20

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tiny amount of snow on the field, looks like game on. Hopefully d5000 straps on the shooting boots compared to what he normally straps on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0