Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im not saying it isnt rec soccer(div.3/2), nor did I ever say it pays bills. Im here to have fun with my team and play at a competitive level, why I left WRU (didnt enjoy it there). But I guess my team must not be that bad Westcoast, considering you called our manager asking to come play for us when your team folded... Or did you forget about that? Then 3 of your players asked to play for us after you sucker punch'd our teammate?
You are right, in the end we are all out to have fun. And who knows maybe 1 day we could live the dream and play Div.1 woahhhhhh

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im not saying it isnt rec soccer(div.3/2), nor did I ever say it pays bills. Im here to have fun with my team and play at a competitive level, why I left WRU (didnt enjoy it there). But I guess my team must not be that bad Westcoast, considering you called our manager asking to come play for us when your team folded... Or did you forget about that? Then 3 of your players asked to play for us after you sucker punch'd our teammate?
You are right, in the end we are all out to have fun. And who knows maybe 1 day we could live the dream and play Div.1 woahhhhhh
Yea I wanted to play with a low level team I don't forget.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Son of C*ck ball shite captain kirks nipples..... Well I pray we dont go to Div.4, that would just be tragic... Hopefully a few selected teams do get to stay Div.3, but as for a new cup... I dont even think Div.4 should be allowed to compete in a cup, as posted earlier its almost like a rec division... And div.2 should get a 1st round bye, then div.3 competes away... Good idea!

you dont get it , its just a name change , div4 is the old div three , same thing differant name , shyt when i was a kid the prem league was called div one and , yet div one now used to be called div 3 , just a name so dont panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0