Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results and banter - Jan & Feb 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
watched the Aldergrove - Peace arch Selects yesterday... not a bad game but peace arch has a lot of work if they want to move to div 2 next year... IMO

Nice, although to be fair they were probably missing some guys (I see the brothers are suspended), should be alright next year, although not as good as us :D

Storm8

Jan 27, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Robjob,

Actually I am not mad. the last time I checked this site was called take the piss. Which seems to be another thing I am taking SCOREBOARD at. Retard? Pussy? On the Bench? Put your vagina in your pocket? So weak:rolleyes: .

No, we are not middle of the pack Div 2, we ARE a top of the table div 3 team who has beaten you twice:wa: . We did not have two div 1 players playing for us (we have 2 guys that are regular call-ups for the div 1 team). Which would indicate that Abbotsford is building a strong club (tops in Div1 and Div3). You guys are an independant team sponsored by a car stereo chop-shop who haven't practiced in 3 months. Wow you guys are a consistent club.

It's also nice to see the quality of Premier players has improved consideribly since your day. I have watched some friends play prem this year and beleive or not the goalies are actually stopping shots now. Seriously man, the ol' "I used to play premier" line is as much BS as "yeah, I used play in England" Nobody cares. Might I remind you, you play in Div 3 also.

Oh and RDM, I did play lots of minutes, had a few sniffs at goal (not as many as you get of your dogs ass though), and set up a few other great chances. Your little brother called...he wants his shirt back.

Storm8

Jan 27, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stallion,

I think we may be strapped for guys too on Thursday. What were you saying about changing to Friday night? Is that true? By the way could you tell Robj the pc term is "mentally challenged. You can't say retard anymore.

Cheers, Storm8

Krank'd got Krank'd (twice)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Storm8 said:
Stallion,

I think we may be strapped for guys too on Thursday. What were you saying about changing to Friday night? Is that true? By the way could you tell Robj the pc term is "mentally challenged. You can't say retard anymore.

Cheers, Storm8

You can't say retard anymore? Uh oh. Our coach is trying to get it changed to Friday, to many regulars missing, and same for you it seems. The new Whalley turf at Tom Binnie opens on Friday so we may be able to get time there, but as of right now it's still at the currently closed Bear Creek on Thursday.

VancouverRoyal

Feb 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
New to the site. I play for Tsawwassen Royals B Squad.
Sunday Night we had a game against Gobind at Cloverdale Turf, if you can call it a game. Basically the referee called the game in the middle of the second half, so we should get the win, currently it shows 0-0 in the standings but we should get the win as it was the Gobind players who attacked the referee and literally chased him off the field. Nearly started a brawl with our team in the process. Never have i seen a team with such a lack of class. 2 Red cards, At least 6 Yellow cards, I believe we got 1 Yellow card. But the referee never lost control of the game, their players just kept yapping at him all game and basically they have no understanding of the rules of the game as every tackle was dirty, and they blatenly disregarded any of his calls and wouldn't even back up 10 yards on our free kicks. They went as far as threatening to "cut" one of our players. In the end the cops had to show up to ensure the safety of our players and the referee as this team completely lost it! This team should be thrown out of the league for this! If we had've finished the game we clearly would've won being up by 2 men as we had been dominating play the whole game. But never have I seen a team that just doesnt deserve to be on the field at all! The referee was doing a fine job calling it fair, it may have seem one sided as he did make call after call against the Gobind team but they were making dirty tackles over and over again, not learning after each call. I felt sorry for this referee as the last thing you expect is player to threaten you and take swings at you. The initial contact was a forearm/elbow to his chest as he was giving a player a yellow card. As soon as the contact was made he called the game, and so he should, he felt threatened. Their players then started getting into a pushing match with several of our players, as this was happening 2 of their players decided to chase after the referee, he ran around the field until he eventually grabbed his bag and hopped the fence and took off towards the other field. Has any other team out there experienced this kind of behaviour from this team? Clearly they don't have much of an understanding of the game and should be tossed from the league!

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Storm8 said:
Robjob,

Actually I am not mad. the last time I checked this site was called take the piss. Which seems to be another thing I am taking SCOREBOARD at. Retard? Pussy? On the Bench? Put your vagina in your pocket? So weak:rolleyes: .

Mad who said anything about being mad. Robjob thats original. You are the guy thats on the defensive if you read my first post I complimented you. You were the one that started with comments

No, we are not middle of the pack Div 2, we ARE a top of the table div 3 team who has beaten you twice:wa: . We did not have two div 1 players playing for us (we have 2 guys that are regular call-ups for the div 1 team). Which would indicate that Abbotsford is building a strong club (tops in Div1 and Div3). You guys are an independant team sponsored by a car stereo chop-shop who haven't practiced in 3 months. Wow you guys are a consistent club.

regular call ups for div one? Oh I forgot they don't have a choice you only have two teams in your club. Which 2 players the only decent player was number 5. We are not an independent club we belong to LUFC and hey free money is free money when did sponsorships get into this conversation you must be deperate for words. Yes we are div 3 we play div three because we love the sport and getting together, I am 36 and my serious days are over and don't feel like going to practices anymore. I guess the other question I have is if your div 1 team had a bye then who did your players play for? You wouldn't cheat now would you storm, which by the way is a name my daughters U6 team would name themselves. The storm woah I am so intimidated.

It's also nice to see the quality of Premier players has improved consideribly since your day. I have watched some friends play prem this year and beleive or not the goalies are actually stopping shots now. Seriously man, the ol' "I used to play premier" line is as much BS as "yeah, I used play in England" Nobody cares. Might I remind you, you play in Div 3 also.

I don't see one goalie with 0 goals against in premier. I am sorry if I made you upset with the permier line But if you want to look back on the BC Select teams my name is archived as the U18 goalie in 1986. You on the other hand will sadly never be able to use that line so sorry to make you feel bad. Who would ever admit playing for England anyway bunch of wankers

Oh and RDM, I did play lots of minutes, had a few sniffs at goal (not as many as you get of your dogs ass though), and set up a few other great chances. Your little brother called...he wants his shirt back.

If you played lots of minutes you definately didn't have any impact for your club as nobody even saw a number 8 jersey. If you think I am a sive then you must really suck if you can't score on me.:eek:

RDM

Sep 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Royal, We had a bad game against Gobind as well.Player was eventually tossed from Gobind for calling the ref a racist for not calling the game their way.They are a disgrace to the league.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope you are looking at my house plans that late RDM ;).

VC the problem with a team like Gobind is if the league is smart they will not only disallow the team name but suspend every player that played for the team, otherwise all they will do is change the name next year.

The thing I love about last weekend was in the end nobody got hurt we all have to work on Monday it was a good game. When we played Gobind I didn't know why these guys are even playing soccer. It's all about confrontation with those guys. You watch the league won't kick them out because in the end it's all about money. Gobind will scream racism and it will get real stupid.

Who was the ref because if it was the same guy we had last weekend I can understand their frustration.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Storm8 said:
Stallion,

Cheers, Storm8

What you need Stallion to fight your battles. Stallion has class and understands sportsmanship.

Krank'd got Krank'd (twice) I thought we gave you guys a pretty good go. The only reason I said you guys will have difficulty in div 2 is because if you have trouble against a team like us and can barely beat the Tigers.............well think about it.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
robj said:
What you need Stallion to fight your battles. Stallion has class and understands sportsmanship.

Well I wouldn't go so far as to say that :D Apparently cant wait to play Gobind on Sunday, our team is the wrong team to try any of that crap with, we are from Whalley you know ;) VanRoyal, too bad it took you till the end of the season to find TTP, would have been good to have another team on here all season. Robj, definitely not a siv, the only reason I scored on you is because my penalty was so powerful you didn't want to risk breaking bones when I kicked it straight at you;) Nice to finally see some actual piss-taking in here, too bad we can't take part as we'll be in D2 next year :cool:

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
Well I wouldn't go so far as to say that :D Apparently cant wait to play Gobind on Sunday, our team is the wrong team to try any of that crap with, we are from Whalley you know ;) VanRoyal, too bad it took you till the end of the season to find TTP, would have been good to have another team on here all season. Robj, definitely not a siv, the only reason I scored on you is because my penalty was so powerful you didn't want to risk breaking bones when I kicked it straight at you;) Nice to finally see some actual piss-taking in here, too bad we can't take part as we'll be in D2 next year :cool:

At least you came up to me and introduced yourself (class). Your team was very sportsmanlike and I will say that the Abbotsford team as whole is as well (let's face it no one likes to lose)Most of the piss takers do. It's good to put a face to the name. I am working afternoons and am hoping to watch your rematch with Abby.

I wish both of you the best in div two and who knows maybe me and RDM will try out for the div 2 team next year.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
robj said:
At least you came up to me and introduced yourself (class). Your team was very sportsmanlike and I will say that the Abbotsford team as whole is as well (let's face it no one likes to lose)Most of the piss takers do. It's good to put a face to the name. I am working afternoons and am hoping to watch your rematch with Abby.

I wish both of you the best in div two and who knows maybe me and RDM will try out for the div 2 team next year.

Most teams don't like us because we play physical, but we do play with class until it starts to get cheap. Then we match you. Our game(s) against you and Abby were great because they were physical but not cheap, except for that guy on your team who looks like Ricky from trailer park boys who blindsided me after I passed the ball. That sucked. I know we're going to be adding some guys for next year so I'll keep you posted.

lostmytouch

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi,
Stallion is right (just this once!). We were short players and had guys playing out of position. I would say that was the our second worst game of the season. In all honesty....we should have been down a couple at halftime. What can I say, sometimes you are lucky. We will take the win though because I think it guarantees us promotion now. I have enjoyed playing Aldergrove this year though. They play hard and aggressive and I like that a lot. By the way.....i was they guy (#3) you were calling "old" from the sidlines. I will take that as a compliment. It is getting harder and harder to chase 20 year olds around a pitch. Right now I think we are a solid Div. 2 team that with a few additions could compete at the top.

Anyways that is my two bits.

Stallion you still suck!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmm, strange happenings in Div. 3.

I guess I'll be the only one that says something good about Gobind.

We played them first round of cup. They were late due to an accident on the bridge so we started late. They were decent guys to play against. No brutaly bad tackles. No yapping at the ref after the whistle. No pushing and shoving with our guys when we fouled them. We won 2-0 and we all, yes, both teams, had pints together after the match. Seems a little Jeckyl and Hydish of them. What you all are explaining is NOT the team I saw when we played them.

Curious.

SonicY

Nov 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
robj said:

Krank'd got Krank'd (twice) I thought we gave you guys a pretty good go. The only reason I said you guys will have difficulty in div 2 is because if you have trouble against a team like us and can barely beat the Tigers.............well think about it.
For the record...the 1-0 defeat of Punjab Tigers was due to a forfeit. There was no actual game played...

The 3-2 defeat of them earlier in the season was with 11 players, if I'm not mistaken. And they weren't a bad team, either. I'm surprised to see them doing so poorly. Can likely attribute that to their never showing up.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well we win our game this weekend against Gobind as they have been suspended from the league. Another forfeit win. And the Punjab Tigers are garbage, if we had any finish we would have beat them by 10 goals a game.

Abby, game still on Thursday, apparently we won't find out until 5 on Thursday if it's cancelled, and if it is it's next Thursday on the turf somewhere.

Lostmytouch, are you guys playing summer again this year?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
What the hell is a Gobind?

Furious George said:
Isn't it a character from Star Wars?

I guess that cleared that up.

We had a game like that years ago (1981) in Slurrey at Fleetwood park. We we winning and the other team took exception to being called for everything. Same thing happened, one guy being carded pushed the ref, then they all circled him, and our guys stepped in. we circled the ref and took him to his car. His wife was there watching and bawling cuz she thought they were going to kill him. They made life threatening remarks to him and her. Nothing came about with the threats, and they were all suspended for life. No need for this action against any ref for any reason. If you're that annoyed at the ref, walk off the park. People say doing that is no class, but better that than going off the deep end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0