Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL DIV 3 2014/15 Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bergkamp2.0

Aug 7, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awww I'm Blushing. Wade of the Waderbacks is generally unstoppable. Also, we still have the golden boot from 2 seasons ago, so I'm sure our offense will turn it up sometime. Just need to stop playing so hungover all the time.

What does the golden boot from 2 years ago have anything to do with this season. Evidently nothing. Keep playing hungover, it'll be impressive. And it gives you the excuse that you never reached your real form. Its a solid strategy. I think I'll have to eat my words here all the same. Maybe it's just us and United that should move forward, 1.75 gpg in div 3 :( Sure your winning but barely. I want to see more and so does everyone else. Good luck this weekend.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah yes, I remember the Celtics strict drinking form. They practically went dry for the season, but look at them now! mid pack in the big leagues. The dedication paid off. Cascade you guys are paid to play now right? Living the dream. See Bergkamp? Keep on it, you can get there too. Cascades mom loves him now too.

Crazy game out in Port Moody last night. Strikers scored a goal, so we thought we were done for, but then we just scored 2 goals instead of 1, picking up the 3 points agaaaain.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Bergkamp. I know how high your expectations of the Gunners are, and I do not want to let you or the rest of the TTP community down. <3

The Messiah

Oct 20, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners are expected to do well, thats why expectations are high when it comes to scoring Dutch. They get the job done, no doubt, but where is that spark that was there a couple of years ago? Defensive line is still solid, goalkeeper is one of the best in the league. All that said, Gunners are great team together, as a whole. I did expect them to crush the last place team, but that's what's so great about this beautiful game, nothing is predictable ;)

The Messiah

Oct 20, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know any scores from
Today?
I watched the Knights vs Pacific game last night. Ended up 3-2 for the Knights. What a battle by the Poco team, very impressive performance imo. Played with 10 men all game, they were up 1-0 most of the game. Highlight of the match for me was the epic battle between Poco's big man up front with the Knight's defender, who scored 2 goals last night! Two shots, two goals! Not bad for a sweeper ;) He cracked a couple nice ones too. Anyways, the Poco striker, being alone up front, had a tough time against their defenders but he slipped away once and scored! Talk about being lethal lol
Match was kinda even, both team attacking, solid challenges from both side, good plays, decent game overall with really exciting last minutes lol Pacific relied too much on crosses and air balls which I thought would definitely work, but the North Coq team won most of them...
Tough to play 90 minutes with a man down, so props to the Poco team! Looking forward to watching a United game, heard they are better than some Div 1 teams.

Chief Royalty

Aug 12, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 10 - Some big games.
Abbotsford MF Athletic- PMO Lordco Gunners
North Coquitlam United B-Chilliwack FC B - Draw
Poco FC Pacific- Poco FC Rockets
Aldergrove Utd Lightning- North Coquitlam Knights
Westcoast FC United-Poco FC Royals - MOTW
Westcoast FC Strikers- Aldergrove United

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

wow..United vs Royals is going to be epic. Royals FTW?

Don Bauder

Nov 3, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats up guys. New here. MOTW is Definitely correct. Chilliwack if they have enough bodies should fair well with North Coquitlam.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched the Knights vs Pacific game last night. Ended up 3-2 for the Knights.men all game. Highlight of the match for me was the epic battle between Poco's big man up front with the Knight's defender, who scored 2 goals last night! Two shots, two goals! Not bad for a sweeper ;) He cracked a couple nice ones too.
Talking about the eastern mediterranean looking guy?. Hes a very good player could easily be a div 1 maybe prem player, totally carries the knights imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0