Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL DIV 3 2014/15 Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Messiah

Oct 20, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Talking about the eastern mediterranean looking guy?. Hes a very good player could easily be a div 1 maybe prem player, totally carries the knights imo.
Yea, I am sure we are talking about the same player. He looks Middle Eastern, tall and average size. I agree with you, he probably could play higher Divs.

The Messiah

Oct 20, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's winning the Royals United game this weekend? Top of the table clash.
I would like to see the Royals beat United, just to even things out a bit on top of the table and make it more exciting; however, I think United will take the 3 points out of that one.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-0 United over Royals, finishing clinic put on by United striker. Both teams way higher level then div 3.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
If all the top 3A teams feel they are at a "way higher level", why haven't they moved up sooner?
Spectator observing this not teams saying this about themselves. And it's got a pretty simple explanation 2-3 teams in div 3 every year are top/mid table div 2 quality but only one is promoted.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spectator observing this not teams saying this about themselves. And it's got a pretty simple explanation 2-3 teams in div 3 every year are top/mid table div 2 quality but only one is promoted.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
If a team is losing 4-0 in div 3 they probably belong in div 3. Had it been a closer score line I'm sure you could argue differently.
4-0 to a team that hasn't lost a league game in 2 years going 26-2-0 scoring 150 goals giving up 15. The royals are very good and anyone who says different hasn't seen them play.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be honest, I was completely disappointed with the level of talent during the Royals/West Coast game. I know it was chilly, but there wasn't a single milf at the game. This is expected from the old ugly Royals squad, but last time we played United I swear there was a solid showing. You kids better make sure your fair weather moms clear their calendar when you come to PMTC.

Gunners over Abby 3-0

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think i would rather look at some Anmore housewive moms from the PoMo team then any farmers/grocery store clerks on the United side. Not even a comparison.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our moms don't love us enough to watch div 3 soccer. One of the reasons promotion is so sought after.
I bet the U-21 PoMo team has some hot loving moms, all those whitecaps prospects and university scholarships. I'll be on the lookout Tuesday and report back who had the hotter moms.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wanna see what this tall striker can do heard from the Razorbacks he's a great player. Have only seen the two Asian brothers vs Milan and they impressed me.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Their 1 goal against was a PK. They're a pretty complete team, prob our best U-21 team yet... which is saying a lot considering our record in recent years...

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ridiculous thing is that they will probably end up in div 4 next year and do the exact same thing Westcoast United are doing. The league should try and implement a rule, if you play div 4 you can play up to div 3. None of this stack the basement play for everyone and use one team to collect all the points. Help these kids develop by making them play where they belong, because they obviously have the talent and would be wasting it in lower divisions.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Except the Gunners have teams in 3, 1, and Prem, and the players are welcome to play div 2 if they're looking for players. Again, club system... most of these kids prob have a year or 2 left at the U-21 level before they find a place in one of our many teams.

Quite honestly, and I've seen the debate on here before about how U-21 should not exist because if players are good enough they should be playing Mens Prem... in reality with PM having a competitive Prem team, having more competitive feeder divisions would make the FVSL much better over all, and avoid clubs imploding like Coastal when suddenly they have too many "Prem" players for one team. But that is beyond a div 3 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0