Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL DIV 3 2014/15 Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bergkamp2.0

Aug 7, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get off your high horse, my team could compete in div 1 but the league doesn't know how to put teams where they belong. I'm sure you can agree with that

Bergkamp2.0

Aug 7, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ha
We got promoted from div 4 to 3 and finished 2nd with 2 losses. I get the tough love, but i know how good we are.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guaranteed you won't make it up to div 2. If only the Rangers existed to bring Gyros to confirm it.

Bergkamp2.0

Aug 7, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your right, but if a div 4 team can make it to the final, that's saying something. I am agreeing with you, all I was saying is that MY team could compete in div 1. Nice start for Arsenal winning the CS!

Chief Royalty

Aug 12, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
The new league handbook says Presidents Cup will be divisions 1 to 4 this year. So I'm sure a div. 1 team is gonna see what Bergkamp2.0 is talking about.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The new league handbook says Presidents Cup will be divisions 1 to 4 this year. So I'm sure a div. 1 team is gonna see what Bergkamp2.0 is talking about.

What does the handbook say about the pakenham cup if div 1 is competing in the presidents? Hopefully not just the 8 teams from the league. With the league + sc cup we already play each other enough.

Also if that is the case then how does it all play out, round robin or straight to 1/4's?
And then also what would happen to the Bradner cup?

The only positive to adding div 1 to the pres cup is that it gives the valley a way better shot in provincials.

Big negative is that there would be some huge lumpings. Despite what bergkamp 2.0 (good to see more gooners on here btw) most div 1 teams would hammer div 4 teams.

Chief Royalty

Aug 12, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
What does the handbook say about the pakenham cup if div 1 is competing in the presidents? Hopefully not just the 8 teams from the league. With the league + sc cup we already play each other enough.

Also if that is the case then how does it all play out, round robin or straight to 1/4's?
And then also what would happen to the Bradner cup?

The only positive to adding div 1 to the pres cup is that it gives the valley a way better shot in provincials.

Big negative is that there would be some huge lumpings. Despite what bergkamp 2.0 (good to see more gooners on here btw) most div 1 teams would hammer div 4 teams.
Pakenham Cup have Premier and Division 1 entered. Winner qualifies for Provincial A-Cup and President Cup Winner qualifies for Provincial B-Cup.

Chief Royalty

Aug 12, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bradner Cup has 3 levels of competition. 1.) Division 1/2/3 and U21 2.) Masters 1/2/3 3.) Division 4A/B/C. Div. 4 is its own level of competition. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0