Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] - Week 4 MOTW

[FVSL Div 2] Week 4 MOTW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey was aldergrove in the middle pack of Div.1 and lose a few good players like a I heard last time?? Housearrest, seeing as we just played them a week ago, I can tell you they are a pretty good team. Strong all around no realy all-star players, they just mold together well as a team. You can beat them on a strong-counter attack a lot of their mids and defence from what I remember love to move far forward to attack. But personally I think the Wolves were a better team, a lot younger and stronger. Both teams though have quality skill!! Should be a strong battle between us 3 for top spot in Div.2A...

Ryan Giggs

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove finished 14th out of 20 teams in div.1 last year. Half the team was from Abbotsford and formed Abbotsford Arsenal most of them are over 30 years old and wanted to play div.2 with a few others players joining them. The other half of the Aldergrove team joined the Aldergrove div.2 team that finished last place last year. To say self demoted is not really accurate. Looking forward to playing Langley this weekend!!

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
True, self demoted div.1 team is a lil much, actually we have just as many div.2 players from a bad team last year as we do div.1 players (as mentioned 14th of 20). And we have 5 players who didn't play winter ball at all last year. That said just like abby arsenal, we asked to not play div.3 (where last year's div.2 team was slated). That would not have been fair to the clubs in that division....

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The way it's going now the only way the rams should be in a match of the week is if they are playing Players Utd.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
gotta love a guy from the Aldergrove Warriors creating an account just to call you guys out. :rolleyes:

We've got a few former warriors playing for us.

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
we'll see, we'll see.......and it looks like he joined in '06. The warriors play for the aldergrove united club, they just call themselves the warriors, they have special needs.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be a strong battle between us 3 for top spot in Div.2A...

If "us 3" you are refering to are yourselves (white rock), aldegrove and the langely wolves, you better give your head a shake. Not including us in the mix is a big, big mistake. I hope you take that mentality into the game we play against you guys. You'll see what im talking about after the next two weekends (play aldegrove and the wolves back to back) ;):D

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If "us 3" you are refering to are yourselves (white rock), aldegrove and the langely wolves, you better give your head a shake. Not including us in the mix is a big, big mistake. I hope you take that mentality into the game we play against you guys. You'll see what im talking about after the next two weekends (play aldegrove and the wolves back to back) ;):D

You have to forgive C4L, he's young and naive :D and doesn't know any better...

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If "us 3" you are refering to are yourselves (white rock), aldegrove and the langely wolves, you better give your head a shake. Not including us in the mix is a big, big mistake. I hope you take that mentality into the game we play against you guys. You'll see what im talking about after the next two weekends (play aldegrove and the wolves back to back)
Hahaha..who do you play 4...am i missing someone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0