Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV 2] Week 3 MOTW

What's your MOTW?

• NDSC v Temple Tigers

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Grove v BC Utd A

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Abby Arsenal v Abby Utd

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Inter v Poco Royals

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nomads v SFC Caps

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Tee Dub v Whally Utd

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • NC Utd v Celtic

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm 50-50 between us v SFC Caps and BC utd v Cantuzzi's troops.

I'll go with our game for once. We need a win and bad!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe we will continue to use that phrase, should the occasion arise. It is probably one of the great underused phrases in footy today.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
For me it has to be the nomads Vs Caps game... If the nomads tie or lose this game it might give there title shot a big blow. Taking 2 points (if they tie) out of 9 is not a good start, especially when two of the games have been at home. Saying that I think they get the win this week 3-1

As for our game, I am really not sure how it is going to go... we have a lot of young guys and we are starting to come together it just seems like we have one big game after another - Nomads, BC United, Caps, Walley, GEU is a pretty tough opening 5 games.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
who voted for our game, and why? i went with the aldergrove vs bc united game but coulda easily voted for the nomads vs caps game too, but for some reason i just think these aldy and bc will match up good. However i'm gonna predict a bc win 2-1? And Bam Bam why would anyone wanna watch the titans vs the wolves? cuz i defo wouldnt.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have the Caps added some players at all last season? Because if they are like last year then yes Nomads will have there way IF they are all on the same page or else who knows.

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have the Caps added some players at all last season? Because if they are like last year then yes Nomads will have there way IF they are all on the same page or else who knows.

Nomads need to come out with crushing force, no matter what recipe Caps are cooking with, like house said: "a must win for us"... I don't play for either so good luck to both sides,.... But I think nomads will take it, if not by 5 goals at least a 1 goal cushion by the end of the match,.... But hey,... I've been wrong before....

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
During the summer they had a couple knew faces but it didnt make them better,maybe not 5 at least 3 goals

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How much ego fluffing do the Nomads need? Caps are junk and narrowly escape relegation every year. The fact that they're being talked about as a match of the week makes my brain hurt, good lord.

unlucky4u

Jan 20, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Most of the Caps are younger guys that I haven't seen before. Only a couple of older guys on bench coaching/playing, not the Donegal Caps of yesteryear. But I would still pick the Nomads, they really need the points.

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It really doesnt matter who we play, im just excited to play !!! This would be my first game of the season and im excited to see if i can help the Nomads and get a few more wins our way !! We need to get our "hype" back lol

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How much ego fluffing do the Nomads need? Caps are junk and narrowly escape relegation every year. The fact that they're being talked about as a match of the week makes my brain hurt, good lord.

you guys are the ones who are doing it, not us. Its funny to read though.

We will be ready for tonight. 20 guys at practice all determined to get this win tonight and get on track for the rest of the season

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It really doesnt matter who we play, im just excited to play !!! This would be my first game of the season and im excited to see if i can help the Nomads and get a few more wins our way !! We need to get our "hype" back lol

im going to predict Carniehore with the hatty today ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0