Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Week 3 MOTW

[FVSL Div 2] Week 3 MOTW

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
How come were not on that match of the week,,is it because were not in first,,lol cause were forfiters now,lol OK we play the Clones,,and we will be takeing out our frustrations on them..lol..Wait ,,grass field,,10am on a fricken Sunday ,,in Langley,,,,sounds like another forfit to me.
Clones you better show up!!
were missing church for this game..

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Us to....but maybe I can slot a few past you;) Thats if my wife doesn't go into labour :)

See ya Saturday

I won't be there It's my daughters bday and I couldn't get a hall pass from my wife. Too many people at the house. I wish we could reschedule. You'll be playing our youth team which sucks. Would you guys consider a weeknight reschedule? If not, not a big deal. Hope all goes well with the birth of your child who nows our kids may share the same bday.

Cheers and take care see you next time.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its on there because Hector gets visably upset and emotionally distraught if the Rams are not on the MOTW

Franchise you must be retarded from watching the Leafs play. you have a MOTW based on the importance of the game. or is it a bitter rivalry. the teams have some history of hating each other. not because of how we played the week before. The game against the Gunners was huge. the game this week doesn't mean as much for a number of reasons first we don't have any history against this team (we do against the Gunners, even if it has been three years) the two teams aren't challenging for top spot. (like we should have been and the Gunners are) when we play Sto'lo next that will or should be a MOTW because of what happened at our Pitch (again History with two teams) from now on let JBN or someone with half a brain post the MOTW.:rolleyes:

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey can anyone give me some updates on the wolves and what kind of game they play or what kind of team they are...Obveously they are pretty good and they know how to play...so any hints from anyone?? Cheers

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey can anyone give me some updates on the wolves and what kind of game they play or what kind of team they are...Obveously they are pretty good and they know how to play...so any hints from anyone?? Cheers

kick and run team. young group and rely on their speed, they have some finish as well, but basically its boot the ball up to their forwards and hope for the best.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like bench warmer said, they are fast and counter well. When you press them ,one bad pass they get it and up the feild to there fast strikers. but hey if it's works at this level then do it.

Chopper

Dec 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude we'll be there, we've never forfitted a game before in our lives.

How come were not on that match of the week,,is it because were not in first,,lol cause were forfiters now,lol OK we play the Clones,,and we will be takeing out our frustrations on them..lol..Wait ,,grass field,,10am on a fricken Sunday ,,in Langley,,,,sounds like another forfit to me.
Clones you better show up!!
were missing church for this game..

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

pretty much what everyone else said, plus a half decent goalie....but they will be hungry after tying guildford last week 1-1 (self promoted after finishing 3rd in div.3A?)

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-1 (self promoted after finishing 3rd in div.3A?)
Hahaha they tie the self promoted Guilford...and we tie the self demoted Div.1 ...should be a good game then..thnks for the heads up house arrest

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-1 (self promoted after finishing 3rd in div.3A?)
Hahaha they tie the self promoted Guilford...and we tie the self demoted Div.1 ...should be a good game then..thnks for the heads up house arrest

why again was it that aldergrove self demoted themselves? I missed that somewhere....

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
kick and run team. young group and rely on their speed, they have some finish as well, but basically its boot the ball up to their forwards and hope for the best.

Name one team in Div 2 FVSL who doesnt play kick and run soccer,,please!

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
good stuff..cheers boys...i guess we just gotta keep a sweeper that is quick and make sure our mids hustle back

Please dont, I prefer guys that make me look even faster =)
And I guess if your gonna do that i wont drink friday so i can run my fastest ;)

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Name one team in Div 2 FVSL who doesnt play kick and run soccer,,please!
I play for WRU and we are no where near a run and gun team...infact in the 3years i have played there...i think we may have scored 1 goal on a break away and that was in a summer game...not that we dont do it..we r just not fast enough hahahaha........
As for you richy, hahaha our back line consist of no speed unless we have our starting defender show up who has been gone for 3 weeks and none of us know where he is, so i think ur ok for a little shindiggin friday night :p

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I play for WRU and we are no where near a run and gun team...infact in the 3years i have played there...i think we may have scored 1 goal on a break away and that was in a summer game...not that we dont do it..we r just not fast enough hahahaha........
As for you richy, hahaha our back line consist of no speed unless we have our starting defender show up who has been gone for 3 weeks and none of us know where he is, so i think ur ok for a little shindiggin friday night :p
Ok then i guess ill drink :p unless your lieing to me haha. Cant wait should be a fun game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0