Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV 2] Week 2 MOTW

What's your MOTW!?

• SFC Caps vs Tee-Dub

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Puma vs NCU

• Whalley vs Clones

• Poco Pacific Sore Bums vs Poco Rockets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just knowing that PoMo uses bascially the same system throughout the whole club I'd say you're U21's will be fine. The Impact (unless they've really upgraded) are not a good team so as long as the young kids keep to their system and don't get rattled by any physical play they should be playing PoCo next round. Probably won't fare as well there though :)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter will rape Mission if its the same Mission team as last year... They are young and skilled but won't match up with Inter well at all. MB10 stop with these shyte predictions, U kno ur going to kill them. Don't be so modest.

Somebody tell me about SFC Impact... Our U21's have them this weekend in the Bradner Cup. Stal, u used to play with some of the guys? Our U-21 guys are quick and very skilled, but most of them haven't seen more than a couple games of men's action and IMO it takes a little while to get used to the men's more physical style of play... And if they win that one, they get POCO Div 1. They are in tough from the get go.

It's not the same mission team, it's closer to the team that was in div 1 2 years ago minus myself and 3 red devil players but seen as Dave and I were suspended for more than half the year, it's practically the div 1 team. They also picked up a couple guys, there much better than everyone seems to think plus I'd say they have the best player in div 2 in GT5 (along with carniehore) coming back from Langley prem. Really tho I don't wanna predict us winning especially seen as were playing at the sports park on shitty grass and poor lighting taking effect on my predicition. They beat us at the sports park last year... Plus they won 6-0 on the weekend but I guess that means nothing?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's not the same mission team, it's closer to the team that was in div 1 2 years ago minus myself and 3 red devil players but seen as Dave and I were suspended for more than half the year, it's practically the div 1 team. They also picked up a couple guys, there much better than everyone seems to think plus I'd say they have the best player in div 2 in GT5 (along with carniehore) coming back from Langley prem. Really tho I don't wanna predict us winning especially seen as were playing at the sports park on shitty grass and poor lighting taking effect on my predicition. They beat us at the sports park last year... Plus they won 6-0 on the weekend but I guess that means nothing?

Carniehore is with PAU Nomads. and even though I was on the wrong end of that 6-0 game, it was not an impressive showing im my eyes. 4 goals were absolute shockers. Ive been beatin by teams and said "wow now thats a tough squad" but I honestly did not feel that way after playing mission. They were better hands down on the day and deserved the win no doubt, but you watched the game MB10, and can you say that they looked that impressive? I thought our HORRIFIC play made them look far better than they are. Perhaps being your old team and having buddies on it gives you a different perspective. Im buddies with Keegan the keeps but I don't think one game can show you the true talent of a team.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah but i still practice with them and i've played with most of those guys growing up thru youth soccer and know their better than the game they played against celtic. i agree they were poor and you guys shouldn't have given them as many goals as you did and i'm not entirely judging them on that game. Well i guess we'll see what happens 2moro.

kaspro

Mar 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Inter will beat them easily, I mean they thumped us good (celtic) but we were div 4 caliber on the day and no goal was "unstoppable" few keepr blunders lead to goals. Nothing away from mission as there was no question who was the better team on the day, we were shocking and they took advantage of that. They are better than last year, move the ball well, but not strong enough to take the points. Onto Poco Royals hopefully time to turn things around.

if they're gonna beat us easily i hate to see when they play you guys

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
can't judge a team on one game, is what im saying, the way we played saturday against you we didnt deserve to be in div 2 or div 3, just shocking. Will be a different team when we see you next, I can gaurantee it won't be another drubbing.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
In my opinion I think everyones hyping up everyone. I dont think there is one huge clear favorite this season. Nomads are better then last year but they are a new team and they are going to need a few games to hit all cylinders which could cost em. Mission I dont know about but If there like anything from what I saw a couple years ago they are fast skilled but nothing to be trembling about. Inter are good but we need a lot of work as well. I dont think we'll beat down Mission but I do think we'll win. It will be tough though playing on that field of theirs. The Gunners are always dangerous, The battles I'v had with them when I was with ACBC were literally battles and even though they were missing some players I dont think they are as strong as previous years either. So this year I think is a toss up.

kaspro

Mar 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
can't judge a team on one game, is what im saying, the way we played saturday against you we didnt deserve to be in div 2 or div 3, just shocking. Will be a different team when we see you next, I can gaurantee it won't be another drubbing.

only reason i said anything is because it seemed you were doing the same... but what are supposed to do its one game in so predictions are pretty much meaningless at this point. There is nobody on our team that thought we played well against you guys so I do agree that we will lose if that same team shows up against Inter

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 1-0 mission. Tough game physically, I scored a questionable pk early on and we managed too hang on. Not feeling great about the bs red card the frodo ref gave me. 2 yellows, one for a late tackle which yeah w.e we both went in but I didn't go down, then one for us commuting a foul and gt5 picks the ball ip and throws it 5 yards in front of the foul so I passed it back to were the foul was commited and I get a 2nd yellow. Gt5 wanna clarify that it was a bs yellow?

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
As MS10 says it was a very physical game kinda fun since it was on grass. I missed playing on grass had a English Sunday league feel to it. Inter should of had alot more goals but I think our forwards were trying to hard today, Mission probably more possession on teh night but didnt have more clear but chances. Mr. Chia pet ref is a f-ing joke and I honestly dont understand how we ended up wit 3-4 yellows and a red and they managed to not get 1 but what can you do. We got the victory look forward to seeing them next time.

kaspro

Mar 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was a physical game would have been nice if the ref put his whistle away and let us play though. We definitely had the majority of possession however never managed to do anything with it. fun game though missed playing that competitively...

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 1-0 mission. Tough game physically, I scored a questionable pk early on and we managed too hang on. Not feeling great about the bs red card the frodo ref gave me. 2 yellows, one for a late tackle which yeah w.e we both went in but I didn't go down, then one for us commuting a foul and gt5 picks the ball ip and throws it 5 yards in front of the foul so I passed it back to were the foul was commited and I get a 2nd yellow. Gt5 wanna clarify that it was a bs yellow?

you're a pile a shite for always having to let us know when you score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0