Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV 2] Week 2 MOTW

What's your MOTW!?

• SFC Caps vs Tee-Dub

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Puma vs NCU

• Whalley vs Clones

• Poco Pacific Sore Bums vs Poco Rockets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a bit of a weird week with Bradner cup play, so few Div 2 match ups are happening... 10 actually...

Here's your picks.

I'm going with Mission v Inter, with an honourable mention to PAU Nomads vs BC utd A.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I actually went with us for this one. Mission will probably get bent over as Inter clearly is on right now. As for us and BC United, well we want to make up for last week with 3 points and I highly doubt BC United wants to be 0-0-2 after 2 weeks so I'm sure they'll be up for a game.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Inter will beat them easily, I mean they thumped us good (celtic) but we were div 4 caliber on the day and no goal was "unstoppable" few keepr blunders lead to goals. Nothing away from mission as there was no question who was the better team on the day, we were shocking and they took advantage of that. They are better than last year, move the ball well, but not strong enough to take the points. Onto Poco Royals hopefully time to turn things around.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i picked inter vs mission but only cuz i can only pick one game otherwise it would be the nomads vs bc united game. Both teams coming of dissapointing opening week results and wanting to make amends. I'm gonna go ahead and say the nomads take it 3-1 for some reason but anything can happen on any given day and bc united are a really good team so the nomads will have to play to thier ability. Although i'd love to seem em lose so i can read excuses from the nomads crew ;)

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
me too, im going with bc united v pau hypesters. much needed win for both teams, hopefully IS21 is more clinical this week so you get the 3 points :p , also if bc united come out of this with max points will the hype finally die down ??? :rolleyes:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
me too, im going with bc united v pau hypesters. much needed win for both teams, hopefully IS21 is more clinical this week so you get the 3 points :p , also if bc united come out of this with max points will the hype finally die down ??? :rolleyes:

There is no way that I could be less clinical than last week, so I'm sure you'll get what you hope for :)

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is no way that I could be less clinical than last week, so I'm sure you'll get what you hope for :)

Alright Stall... I have read everything you guys have put on here all week... less clinical? Did it ever cross your mind we played you guys to block shots tight Defence and counter attack?? We were missing 3 of the starting back 4, I decided to play a more team defense type of game. Why jump in on your forwards when you wait them out and the shoot into your body all game?

Dont get me wrong you guys have a good team and I am sure your ACBC striker will only help, but dont be mistaken you didn't beat yourselves on saturday night - we had a game plan and stuck to it - and were 6 minutes away from a win.

Good luck this weekend.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright Stall... I have read everything you guys have put on here all week... less clinical? Did it ever cross your mind we played you guys to block shots tight Defence and counter attack?? We were missing 3 of the starting back 4, I decided to play a more team defense type of game. Why jump in on your forwards when you wait them out and the shoot into your body all game?

Dont get me wrong you guys have a good team and I am sure your ACBC striker will only help, but dont be mistaken you didn't beat yourselves on saturday night - we had a game plan and stuck to it - and were 6 minutes away from a win.

Good luck this weekend.

It was a pisstake at myself that I would assume only JBN and Strength and Honour would get. Although I do disagree with you :D

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter will rape Mission if its the same Mission team as last year... They are young and skilled but won't match up with Inter well at all. MB10 stop with these shyte predictions, U kno ur going to kill them. Don't be so modest.

Somebody tell me about SFC Impact... Our U21's have them this weekend in the Bradner Cup. Stal, u used to play with some of the guys? Our U-21 guys are quick and very skilled, but most of them haven't seen more than a couple games of men's action and IMO it takes a little while to get used to the men's more physical style of play... And if they win that one, they get POCO Div 1. They are in tough from the get go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0