Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV 2] Week 12 MOTW

[FVSL DIV 2] Week 12 MOTW

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
they're only second cause they had there game vs the gunners postponed. Stolo beat them already, and are one point behind them. Stolo's canceled games aren't vs the gunners...

they'll be 3rd when games are played, unless stolo shat's the bed against a lower team.....

Fair enough, I just dont want Jimbo thinking we're afraid of losing to his shite team. We / I am not afraid. Effin bring it!:p LOL! :rolleyes:

Either way jimmy needs / wants a match during break lest his team be in even more disarray once the break is over. Either WE give it to him or he plays / possibly beats a lesser team and his ego GROWS:(. If CFLife is up to it let his boys kick the crap outta them,(hopefully) then we can use the break for what it is supposed to be used as.... a break!:rolleyes:;)

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i swear man i think it was sometime last week you said c4l was anything but class and now he's class? like that annoying song on the radio....you change your mind like a chick changes clothes
i do not recall this event:p...anyway, maybe ill have to start trashtalking coyotes B team so we can get u out and play hahha... but i really dont know anything about u guys, so maybe i shud come watch a few games b4 i do this.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i do not recall this event:p...anyway, maybe ill have to start trashtalking coyotes B team so we can get u out and play hahha... but i really dont know anything about u guys, so maybe i shud come watch a few games b4 i do this.

no better time to come watch us play than this sunday against peg. i dunno if u noticed but we're the motw so if u aint doin nuttin on sunday around 4 come have a look then maybe you can talk shite :p

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would rather change my child's shitty diapers then come out and watch Peg versus Coyotes.

I hope Coyotes put 10 past the douche bag the Peg have in goal!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no better time to come watch us play than this sunday against peg. i dunno if u noticed but we're the motw so if u aint doin nuttin on sunday around 4 come have a look then maybe you can talk shite :p

there's a thing called the grey cup on this sun bout the same time as ur game. think ill stick to watching that and getting drunk then coming to watch a motw soccer game voted as the winner by half ur team, lol

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think they are second in their division?:confused: I dunno, could be wrong, but if buddy likes talking trash why dont we find a turf or some grass and give them a go? Be nice if Jimbob were finally silenced:rolleyes:,..... that might be asking too much though;),...... Whatevs, I'm good either way as long as Jimmy is serious about the "friendly" part, as most "friendlys" never stay that way for long.

We are a pretty friendly bunch. Well jimmy is a mouthpiece, but he wont hack you or anything...

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
no fear doucheface, you hadn't been invited. and admit it, your season is already over. 3rd place at best....

*shrugs* i wasn't at the stolo game so I can't talk shite; but jimmy and coyotes a guys say you guys aren't that great but if you think you are too good to scrim a 3rd place team that's your call :wa:

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i swear man i think it was sometime last week you said c4l was anything but class and now he's class? like that annoying song on the radio....you change your mind like a chick changes clothes :p :bronco:

wow you are a tool seriously everyone on this shite is class with the exception of you hahaaha; and why you being so literal and shite maybe, just maybe i was trying to egg him on :p

seriously captain obvious you make sexual_chocolate look smart...

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow you are a tool seriously everyone on this shite is class with the exception of you hahaaha; and why you being so literal and shite maybe, just maybe i was trying to egg him on :p

seriously captain obvious you make sexual_chocolate look smart...
no one can make him look smart

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
there's a thing called the grey cup on this sun bout the same time as ur game. think ill stick to watching that and getting drunk then coming to watch a motw soccer game voted as the winner by half ur team, lol
ya my bad i forgot the grey cup was this sunday i thot it was next week my bad and i think only 3 or 4 of our guys voted for motw the other 15 i dont know ;)

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would rather change my child's shitty diapers then come out and watch Peg versus Coyotes.

I hope Coyotes put 10 past the douche bag the Peg have in goal!
10? wow some high hopes i think we have yet to score more than 6 against anyone but i dont think we'll get that many on peg. i thought the "douche bag" goalie quit after the game against the rams?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
10? wow some high hopes i think we have yet to score more than 6 against anyone but i dont think we'll get that many on peg. i thought the "douche bag" goalie quit after the game against the rams?

Defenceman quit....goalie walked off because he wasn't good and got scored on twice in a matter of a minute

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
if you think you are too good to scrim a 3rd place team that's your call :wa:

Actually no, i'm just joshin' ya. We already have a game set up for the break.

(but it is against a 2nd place team though....hehe);)

Attachments

• 4378.gif
    4378.gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 190

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you Coyotes are itchin' for a game at break, hey you could play your make up game in Port Moody......

Attachments

• 200px-Trip.jpg
    200px-Trip.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 48

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you Coyotes are itchin' for a game at break, hey you could play your make up game in Port Moody......
oh don't worry about that we play them on dec 19 fri in moody.....i'm just really surprised that you first mentioned playing us over the break and i first refused because break is break. then when i changed my mind and said ok and asked you for a game you have yet to accept or decline my offer? is it that you're afraid to scrimmage a 3rd place team? because we're down for aldergrove utd 2a and thats it for this year's break but if you guys don't want to play we understand....we're 3rd place and we're not as "good" as you, yet you refuse to accept (or even decline) my offer of the friendly despite you saying you would win?....

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh don't worry about that we play them on dec 19 fri in moody.....i'm just really surprised that you first mentioned playing us over the break and i first refused because break is break. then when i changed my mind and said ok and asked you for a game you have yet to accept or decline my offer? is it that you're afraid to scrimmage a 3rd place team? because we're down for aldergrove utd 2a and thats it for this year's break but if you guys don't want to play we understand....we're 3rd place and we're not as "good" as you, yet you refuse to accept (or even decline) my offer of the friendly despite you saying you would win?....

hate to burst your bubble, but i never asked to play you guys over the break.....
Jimmmmyyyyy...... say NO to drugs!

Attachments

• hahahaha.gif
    hahahaha.gif
    234.3 KB · Views: 45

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
hate to burst your bubble, but i never asked to play you guys over the break.....
Jimmmmyyyyy...... say NO to drugs!
i think one of your other teammates asked for a game. i think it was ryan giggs? or cantuzzi not sure....but even if you never asked I did. so what you think you can just talk shite and then when you're given a challenge just back down?....remember if you guys want a game on the weekend of dec 27/28 let me know so i can try an get a field. if not then just say you don't want to play us and that's fine i'll leave you alone and hopefully we'll draw in the cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0