Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV 2] Week 10 MOTW's

[FVSL DIV 2] Week 10 MOTW's

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the first half of the season is done.......

Here are your Week 10 MOTW's

Discuss away

Port Moody Gunners versus North Coquitlam Utd- Game one was very close with Moody scoring in extra time 1-0.....

Predict...Tie 1-1

Fraser Valley Red Devils versus GEU Knights- Game one was a blowout will team hype score over 5 again this week or will GEU show up...time will tell.

Predict.....5-2 Hype

SFC Pegasus Impact versus North Delta Titans- Both teams are edging their way up the 2b ladder, game one was a tie....which team is more hungry

Predict tie 1-1

DFC Celtic versus Mission Athletic FC- Celtic on a bit of a roll...will the signing of Cascadesoccer allow them to steal game 2 from Mission or will the cross field crosses onto JOsh's head work this week for mission? Game 1 was a celtic 1 -0 win. Look for 64 RP to last all game with no shin pads on :)

Predict Mission 3-1

mmeh

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gummers are taking their dentures out for this one, PM hardwood will not be kind to NC

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP is merciless, that'll stick forever.

Unless you move to Richmond. Then you might be called Idiots.

:D

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys isnt there any games where it either means something or the teams are closer in the standings...or bad blood between someone...cause these games are ok but maybe add 2 or 3 more games in the mix.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys isnt there any games where it either means something or the teams are closer in the standings...or bad blood between someone...cause these games are ok but maybe add 2 or 3 more games in the mix.

Find a game that means more....

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll take Celtic 3-1. Really my guess means nothing cause I have nothing to base it on, seeing as how I've never seen anyother team play and only had 1 game with the Celtic. But the boys played really well saturday and didn't give the pumas much to work with at all. If they play like that I can see us making a good run in the second half of the season.

kaspro

Mar 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
really just a mercy vote for our game. our game this last week inter was the best team we've seen so far this year, they owned the middle of the park which is just embarrassing when your playing a 3-5-2, 2 guys playing like defenders and one like a striker looked more like a 5-2-3 not to mention our best center mid actually playing striker. It was on all accounts just a mess of a game. that aside they boys need to bounce back if they want to get anthing out of this season. I see a win this coming weekend but then again i thought we should have won against dfc the first time.

Im gonna have to go with Fran mission 3-1

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
None of the above works as an option....I'm interested to see If Guildford will rebound after getting out played last night...

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing against the teams here ,,,but a little more thought needs to go into MOTW div 2.
There are 15 games to choose from...there must be 1 or 2 that mean something..even 2 bottom teams fighting to stay up.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing against the teams here ,,,but a little more thought needs to go into MOTW div 2.
There are 15 games to choose from...there must be 1 or 2 that mean something..even 2 bottom teams fighting to stay up.

Then research then....the games I choose all mean something:rolleyes:

Look were they stand

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
None of the above works as an option....I'm interested to see If Guildford will rebound after getting out played last night...

They are playing a team they pumped in 6 in last time...give your head a shake their game won't be close

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
franchise is gonna lose his job soon ;)

If Ghouse wants to do the MOTW he can......everyone has a different opinion of what games are MOTW worthy

..... its like ACBC tieing GEU in prem...Ghouse thinks they played down to GEU level were GEU thinks they matched ACBC's playing style causing a certain player wearing a gretzky jersey to complain and want to take his ball home and not play anymore;) different opinions happen all the time :D

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise, don't forget to put ACBC in every week just to make them happy of the attention haha. Just because you are a good team does not make it MOTW. Who really cares to watch you when you are beating teams 5/6-0 every week. How exciting is that for the rest of div 2? I'd rather watch a game where it is a fight and a goal seperating rather than a blow out. But again, we are allowed our opinions, no? :wa:

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Banana where did I say we had to be in it..all I said is add more teams and try to find games where something matters...and Franchise your doing fine. Just add a few more games because there are 15 a week and this will get more guys on here talking...

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll take Celtic 3-1. Really my guess means nothing cause I have nothing to base it on, seeing as how I've never seen anyother team play and only had 1 game with the Celtic. But the boys played really well saturday and didn't give the pumas much to work with at all. If they play like that I can see us making a good run in the second half of the season.

You play Div2 now??? what about GEU Prem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0