Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV 2] Week 10 MOTW's

[FVSL DIV 2] Week 10 MOTW's

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Devils - Knights should be a good one if the Knights show up. I think they are a much better team than thier record shows.

If Knights show up 3 - 2 Devils
If not 6 - 2 Devils

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
what has happened to the knights? they have had some questionable losses this year? I'm thinking that they lost some players to Prem, but still they aren't doing too good considering they were in div 1 last year..

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
what has happened to the knights? they have had some questionable losses this year? I'm thinking that they lost some players to Prem, but still they aren't doing too good considering they were in div 1 last year..

alot of the knights last year we call ups from the rams now inter

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
alot of the knights last year we call ups from the rams now inter

Its very true all there wins were with the full 7 callups from the Rams. In saying that their team is a bit different from last year.

If they show up they are a good team. Would not want to draw them in cup

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
first time we played them I thought the same thing as you guys. they came out firing and were a decent side. But you would think as the season goes on, the team would get better. However they have lost some questionable games....

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
first time we played them I thought the same thing as you guys. they came out firing and were a decent side. But you would think as the season goes on, the team would get better. However they have lost some questionable games....

That's because you can get 15 of them or 7. Most of the loses at the start of the season came from lack of players, lack being less than 9.

mmeh

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
be kind enough to explain your drunken ramblings... this makes no sense at all.:wa:

wow welcome to Canada bananaman, read closely,

1) Gummers is what was said under MOTW not Gunners, and a gummer is hummer but ONLY the gums are used, thus the "dentures" are coming out

B) PM hardwood is the port moody hardwood, ppl call it that cuz its like playing on cemete, so the environment wont be kind to you NC (North Coquitlam)

better?

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow welcome to Canada bananaman, read closely,

1) Gummers is what was said under MOTW not Gunners, and a gummer is hummer but ONLY the gums are used, thus the "dentures" are coming out

B) PM hardwood is the port moody hardwood, ppl call it that cuz its like playing on cemete, so the environment wont be kind to you NC (North Coquitlam)

better?

Much better! it wasn't that hard was it - and thanks for the extremely belated "welcome to canada" it has only been 12 years :p As for the hostile environment of the PM shite hole. We know it very well, we practiced on it for a few seasons a couple of years back so we are used to sore shins and enough carpet burns you'd think we were playing for you guys and giving gummers at half time in the changing rooms AND we are all bringing out our slippers to make for a softer turf. :wa:

thedefender

Sep 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
much better! It wasn't that hard was it - and thanks for the extremely belated "welcome to canada" it has only been 12 years :p as for the hostile environment of the pm shite hole. We know it very well, we practiced on it for a few seasons a couple of years back so we are used to sore shins and enough carpet burns you'd think we were playing for you guys and giving gummers at half time in the changing rooms and we are all bringing out our slippers to make for a softer turf. :wa:

lol

BARCA

Aug 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dan you best be coming out to watch our game against young guns, it will be a treat, i'll even blow you kisses if i score, watch for the yellow cleats my love, THEY"LL BE DICIN"

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dan you best be coming out to watch our game against young guns, it will be a treat, i'll even blow you kisses if i score, watch for the yellow cleats my love, THEY"LL BE DICIN"

what do you mean if you score arnt you at like 30 goals this year?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

i'm not wasting my time coming to watch you score like 5/6 goals lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0