Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results and Banter - Nov. '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
Redwoods dont take it personally, we just like to come on here and have fun. Your guys team is obviously good, you guys are in 1st place. We just think that we got robbed the last time around because of the ref and the dumb red cards. Next time we play it will be a good battle but this time around we will have a full lineup so the outcome will be different. But i guess we wont find out until we play, good luck this weekend.

fair enough...I'm going to try and make it out on Saturday to watch the epic battle between you guys and the clones. Good luck.

G-fence

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BONESBRIGADE! LOL
LOL
LOL
I wasn't there when the ladner boys beat up 1-0. I heard it was a weak goal in the last 5 minutes of the game. THey know they were lucky to take the three points, when we controlled most the game. The standings do show ladner first and ndfc 2nd. But, ladner lost to aldergrove, and tied WRU. NDFC lost to Ladner, and tied aldergrove and ERU. Most ladners wins were by one goal, far from convincing.

I think the season is still young and everyteam still has a chance.

G-fence

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bulljive you guys are a good team. I never said you are bad. You guys beat us in the first 30 minutes of the game. But we are a better team and will show that in the coming weeks.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay Lads, a couple of quick things...
1) I find it amusing that the TSAWWASSEN ROYALS are being referred to as "Ladner boys" and various other Delta-referencing names...guess that's what happens when you live in a cow-patch out in the valley and don't get close to the bright lights of the big city much :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And...
2) Let try and keep the daily per person postings to a maximum of, oh, say four or so?...some are getting a bit excessive in their rantings, not mentioning any names of course *coughGfence* *hackbulljive* *coughSoccerMom* but you all should know who you are ;) ;) ;) ...to that end, no more than two consecutive postings, alright Lads? We all want a turn to piss.... :D :D :D

Royals FC

Oct 11, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
1) I find it amusing that the TSAWWASSEN ROYALS are being referred to as "Ladner boys" and various other Delta-referencing names...guess that's what happens when you live in a cow-patch out in the valley and don't get close to the bright lights of the big city much :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And...
2) Let try and keep the daily per person postings to a maximum of, oh, say four or so?...some are getting a bit excessive in their rantings, not mentioning any names of course *coughGfence* *hackbulljive* *coughSoccerMom* but you all should know who you are ;) ;) ;) ...to that end, no more than two consecutive postings, alright Lads? We all want a turn to piss.... :D :D :D
Haha, well said Shaven. I respect Abbotsford SC, they are a good team. Not so good at taking the piss though, calling a Tsawwassen team Ladner boys is real clever, and I'd rather live in Ladner than Abbotsford any day. Anyways, good luck with the rest of the season Abbotsford, but wait till your record is a little better than 0 wins, 2 losses and 1 tie against us before you start talking trash.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
jonny said:
What I ment was I would like a chance to be on the field against you as I said on sunday I watched from the sidelines as we lost to you guys, and I know you'll be up for some brews after the game no mater what the out come

I C ..... The Guru doesn't play much anymore, although after the last 2 weeks, and some games between, I think I'll play more. I do the subs even though I don't coach or manage anymore. Much more enjoyable to be just a player again. Even though I don't see much time on the field, I have never passed up the oppertunity to empty the mmmbeer cooler. In 3 years since this club started, we have never...NEVER....been the first team to leave the park after a game. We have out lasted every other team in the post game festivities. :knvb: :bronco: :wa:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
to that end, no more than two consecutive postings, alright Lads? We all want a turn to piss.... :D :D :D

Sorry shaven.....How could I let the oppertunity go by to post 3 in a row after you said not to?!?!?! :D ;)

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
:bronco:
redwoods said:
fair enough...I'm going to try and make it out on Saturday to watch the epic battle between you guys and the clones. Good luck.
;lets hope the league sends out a experienced ref for the game as the teams do play different styles canes very offensive (take that any way you want) and the clones seem to be very defensive (or old,slow and physical) i have seen them play and do have a method to beat them if we can apply it or if they let us apply it same for them i'm sure,08,hp, and the rest good luck on sat :wa:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaven I think you post about 8 times a day stop taking your moderator job so seriously. It's a joke just like this web site... WRU are a bunch of plugs..I'm out!!!

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-fence said:
BONESBRIGADE! LOL
LOL
LOL
I wasn't there when the ladner boys beat up 1-0. I heard it was a weak goal in the last 5 minutes of the game. THey know they were lucky to take the three points, when we controlled most the game. The standings do show ladner first and ndfc 2nd. But, ladner lost to aldergrove, and tied WRU. NDFC lost to Ladner, and tied aldergrove and ERU. Most ladners wins were by one goal, far from convincing.

wow, and i thought i was the most immature stupid bastard on here, i guess we have a new winner eh shaven? i guess i really got to you G, calling you geographically retarded eh? you seem to be on a mission to always call tsawwassen, ladner. that's uh, hilarious. or maybe you just can't spell tsawwassen. here's a tip for ya bright guy, "saw-was-senT, move the T to the front"

in other news, the season is nearing halfway, you're gonna need a miracle and a few matches outside of your control to go your way buddy, good luck with that. if you have any balls why don't you throw out your jersey # too?

shaven said:

And...

1) ahh yes, this coming from a guy who lives in a place that's named after a rock. please, you amuse me so. :rolleyes: and i wasn't aware there are so many geographically retarded posters on here, but i do believe tsawwassen is closer to the 'bright lights of the big city' than white rock. well done dumbass.

2) it's a message board, relax dude, anyone can post as much as they'd like on here, in the meanwhile, you can rip into how they have no life if that makes you feel any better. oh wait, you're a mod shaven, you must spend a lot of time on here to begin with anyways. :eek:

bulljive, and sheep for once :rolleyes: speak the truth. you play for NDFC right jive?

super_man

Sep 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
glad to see the coyotes are trying to pick up the scraps. for now we are the top team, we have the bragging rights. if we lose first, and i stress the 'if' cause we are gonna do our best to stay there, then we lose that right.

everyone who thinks they 'should' have beaten us, until you do it, shut your yaps, excuses are just that, excuses, they dont prove dick all.

G-fence said:
BONESBRIGADE! LOL
LOL
LOL

winning is winning, fool. you think it matters if the score is 8-0 or 2-1? you still lost :D

G-fence

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks sister! I don't give a **** what you think. we have a couple more games against you and will show you then.

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
RIPPER777 said:
Abby Will Beat The Royals And Ndfc If We Dont Party To Much The Night B4 N If We Get Out Of Bed For Our Home Games
What kind of shite is this??????? I think the rippers need to do more of this. it seemed to work for us last year but so far this season we have not really gone out once before the games. I think it is time for a change!!!!! no excuses about going out before games.....as bulljive says......we are in mens league now!!!!!!!

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-fence said:
Thanks sister! I don't give a **** what you think. we have a couple more games against you and will show you then.

aight yo homie G slice. i'll catch ya on da flip side homie where i be bussin a cap in yo ass. PAYCE!

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-fence said:

you talk a lot of shite for being in 7th place. i've said it before, so i'll say it again, why don't you quit wasting your time on here and put your energy into getting better at soccer wise guy. maybe then you can actually help your team instead of just making yourself look like an ass.

G-fence

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Slut! I must be on some kind of drugs or something because i thought you were saying we shouldn't talk because we are in 7th place. Ohhhh that is what you said. If you are so smart we are currently only one point out of third place. The reason i am here is because you saw-was-sent guys think you are hot shite. You guys ****in lick. You guys are so lucky, you must have kissed a donkeys ass or something. At least Delta can back up their talk, because they beat us four nil.

On another note, Abby S.C has signed two more players from the UCFV soccer team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0