Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Div. 2: Results and Banter Feb. '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend

Sep 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhhh Frodo, you always amuse me with your english TTPing....by the way, I'm 352.73 times the player you are :wa:

is our make-up game gonna happen?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frodo said:
Wow!!! 400 times the player, eh?? It's a good thing were not abusing the use of hyperbole. (that's a literary term meaning "to exagerate") :rolleyes:

P.S. you missed "3" genius...back to kindergarden you go....have fun....you'll like it, you have a good chance of being the best soccer player there, for once.

There he is Guru's second son Craven Moorhead. Good to hear from you again! Thanks again for the TTP of the year!! Spelling is that all your Family knows out there Sunny Trailer Park.....

Good Luck tommorow in your league game :rolleyes:

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's nice to see all the lads coming out of the closet...er, woodwork lately and joining in the fun. We are missing a few of our quieter and subtle :rolleyes: posting friends, namely G-fence...G-fence, where are you??? What happened to all the Abby boys?...(anyone from Delta, feel free to speculate on their whereabouts)...I'm surprised not to hear anything about our match tomorrow from the Abby brigade, but I suppose since news travels by telegraph out there perhaps the wire hasn't reached them yet, as it was only posted a week ago.

:D

~Shaven

Frodo

Oct 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
There he is Guru's second son Craven Moorhead. Good to hear from you again! Thanks again for the TTP of the year!! Spelling is that all your Family knows out there Sunny Trailer Park.....

Good Luck tommorow in your league game :rolleyes:
Woah, Franchise...what's all this "second son" bullsh*t? I'm the oldest and therefore the 'first' son. And when have I ever made fun of your spelling? I don't care if you can't spell....neither can I. I was poking fun at the fact that you can't count, dipsh*t! 1...2...uhh.....4? Though I guess you never really needed to count anyway...you never score. And if you had read the post more carefully, you'd have noticed me slagging your abilities on the park as well. I will have fun in my league game, thank you. I can only assume that was half assed attempt to slag us suggesting that since we aren't the "superstars" you are, that we cant make in the cup. But as we all know, cup play isn't a very good representation of a teams abilities, since any team can be beaten on any given day. Check out the standings there Franchise...where are you? Where are we? Oh that's right....we're way up above you. :knvb:

hoodrat

Mar 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
exagigate what? exagerate ..mm.mmm.mmmasterbate
you must have fuzzy feet live in a hole all while tuggin your pipe to to fat fuzzy women
what other literary terms you got?
got one for you whats it called when a hobbit sticks a sheeps hoofs in his gum boots
i only know it as one very painful fuzzy ass
grab on to his wool and go for the reach around
get the bumrush guru to show you that one
but to important matters hows you season turning out cause now that peeps is startin to hang up the boots the real bashing is coming can you hack it?
do they teach you life skills in your edgamacation or just grammer
what did you learned today? go bite your pillow and get pops to do your homework as first steps towards failure are still steps.....
tigers baaaa go home and cry wont be on this thread next year so maybe you should get frodos number so y'all can get together for a circle jerk and read eachother bedtime stories
at least sheep your fcukin funny
givin you some minor props good luck in div3 feels good to win

Frodo

Oct 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Legend. I'm glad someone here can even understand me, Franchise can't seem to be able to tell the diference between spelling and counting.
352.73 times...so you admit you're not quite the player Franchise is? :p
As far as our make-up game...I hope it goes ahead....we have the field next weekend, so maybe then. See you there.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frodo said:
Woah, Franchise...what's all this "second son" bullsh*t? I'm the oldest and therefore the 'first' son. And when have I ever made fun of your spelling? I don't care if you can't spell....neither can I. I was poking fun at the fact that you can't count, dipsh*t! 1...2...uhh.....4? Though I guess you never really needed to count anyway...you never score. And if you had read the post more carefully, you'd have noticed me slagging your abilities on the park as well. I will have fun in my league game, thank you. I can only assume that was half assed attempt to slag us suggesting that since we aren't the "superstars" you are, that we cant make in the cup. But as we all know, cup play isn't a very good representation of a teams abilities, since any team can be beaten on any given day. Check out the standings there Franchise...where are you? Where are we? Oh that's right....we're way up above you. :knvb:

If you only knew how many goals I have now :D

Frodo

Oct 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, hoodrat...thanks for proving my point....I don't care bout grammar, spelling or whatever it is you seem to be slagging me for. I just think it's nice to be able to understand it when people are talkin' trash. Your post fell about 40 yards short of making any sence what-so-ever. I have no idea what the hell you said there.

B

Blahzay

Frodo said:
I'm not the by-product of my older brother f*cking my mother. I'll explain that one just for you hoodrat. That means that you were inbred.
Shaven . . . after interpreting the above statement I have concluded that this is a derogatory comment refering to a sexual reference with ones mother, such vocabulary is atrocious and I condone a prohibition for Frodo. :rolleyes:

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep didn't you say back in November that the Tigers would finish fourth and win the
Presidents cup. Looks like you were bang on. Good show!!!

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frodo said:
I'll explain that one just for you hoodrat. That means that you were inbred.

I'll explain this one just for you, my dear Frodo...no more comments about mothers. That goes for all of you...I've blown that offside before, and am not tolerant of that at all now.

~Shaven

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
you better believe I was fast :eek: :eek:

Normally we all outgrow that problem by our mid-teens...sorry to hear your still having your 'gun' go off a bit quickly, but I'm sure there's treatment for you available to help, um, 'slow' you down a little. Don't worry Blahz, "it happens to all guys"
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:D

~Shaven

B

Blahzay

shaven said:
Normally we all outgrow that problem by our mid-teens...sorry to hear your still having your 'gun' go off a bit quickly, but I'm sure there's treatment for you available to help, um, 'slow' you down a little. Don't worry Balz, "it happens to all guys"
What can I say shaven I'm a selfish guy :wa: on a more serious note NDFC beat ERU 2-1 tonight, maybe some game details will be given later when I'm not as pissed. . . NDFC wut!!!

Frodo

Oct 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My apologies, shaven.....that wasn't meant as a slag to anyone’s mother, it was merely meant as a slag towards hoodrat's intelligence. I'm sorry if it was interpreted any differently.

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
clones 1 poco 3
ugly game today at poco .wing ma was the ref. wow is all i can say down to ten men in the 30 min mark and a struggle from there .poco finished we didn't
full marks to poco for the win

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
curious said:
clones 1 poco 3
ugly game today at poco .wing ma was the ref. wow is all i can say down to ten men in the 30 min mark and a struggle from there .poco finished we didn't
full marks to poco for the win

I agree that it wasn't the prettiest game out there but we will take the 3 points and move on. WE also finished the game with 10 men due to some silly fouls in the last 20 min.

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well curious I have to agree that he's not the best ref, but neither is he the worst... None of them are good so we ALL must play through it. We were definately the better team today (for once lately) and took it to your defense for most of the first three quarters of the game. I think we should have finished much better and the score should have been more like 6 or 7....(maybe if I hadn't missed the pk) oh well. Your squad didn't play near as well as you did the last time we played and were taking a ton of fouls (which resulted in the cards coming out). We're happy to take over first place for now but would have liked a much closer, hard fought game. Good luck against the hurricanes we're rooting for ya as you guys have way more class... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0