Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Div. 2: Results and Banter Feb. '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
I could give too licks what you think about me or my team!!!! I know that me and wolfman have more talent then any player on your team period! Thanks for coming out this year enjoy the three games your team has left!

You're right you have way more talent than any too of us :)

Frodo

Oct 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
I could give too licks what you think about me or my team!!!! I know that me and wolfman have more talent then any player on your team period! Thanks for coming out this year enjoy the three games your team has left!
Here's that quote you were looking for teenwolf. You want ketchup or mustard with your words. :knvb:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is anybody confused about what the point of the last two quotes were. personally all I know is bulljive is cleared to play this weekend. prediction NDFC to crush eagleridge in an absolute clinic

B

Blahzay

bulljive said:
Is anybody confused about what the point of the last two quotes were.
Sorry man, but I don't speak Hobbit either so I can't help you out.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
personally all I know is bulljive is cleared to play this weekend.

...And just how did that come about, when you were handed a two-game suspension, as you told me, and to my knowlege have only served one game of that two-gamer???

~Shaven

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No the surrey forfeit counts because it was a scheduled game. if it was a bye weekend it wouldn't count but we contacted the league and I am clear to play.

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just went through the painful process of handing over $ for a red card I received after telling the ref nice fckin game...lol...i wonder how they spend the money after slapping the fine.

frodo, what the hell are you talking abooot? teenwolf? im so hurt...that was a good 1

TITANS vs. WOLVES.... Sunday Hammond 12pm... its gonna be a battle!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
Sorry man, but I don't speak Hobbit either so I can't help you out.

Hey Blahz: That would be funnier if the Hobbit you refered to wasn't 6'6" ... :rolleyes:

bulljive said:
Is anybody confused about what the point of the last two quotes were.
Nope... let me explain, at the risk of being banned for being "off topic" and "quote happy"....
Here's to clear up the confusion for you two: The first quote shows Franchises lack of grasping the difference between the words, -to, too and two-; (see below). Thus the comment by Fat Rabbit (post in question above) poking fun at him for mis-use of the word two stating: "...are better than any 'too' of us"...from Franchises quote: "I could give too licks..."
Hmmm, does that mean you are willing to lick me for telling you what I think about your team? just an eerie afterthought I'm trying to scrub from mind.
Next, Wolfman was asking where it was it was quoted stating they were stars. It doesn't actually use the term stars, but he does make reference to that in: "... have more talent then any player on your team period!...". interpreted loosly, this meant they were stars. So then the post from Frodo asking if Wolf wanted some type of sauce to "eat his words"...
Although Wolf didn't make the comment, he did make reference to both of them in his post: "...quote that we said we are stars". (again, see below).

Post #146
The Franchise said:
I could give too licks what you think about me or my team!!!!

I know that me and wolfman have more talent then any player on your team period!

Post #151
wolfman said:
ok, ok i'll bite.
please send me the friggin quote that we said we are stars....

Now I know this was a long and quoted post, but hell, you both asked what the last two posts were about, and even though they were pretty straight forward to me, I can understand why others might not understand. :rolleyes:
I hope this clears things up....

Now why don't we get back to who's gonna kick who's ass on the weekend?

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Hey Blahz: That would be funnier if the Hobbit you refered to wasn't 6'6" ... :rolleyes:

thanks for the re-cap on everthing that's happened on this post last week :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . ~SEE ABOVE~

i'd take the 6'2" blahzay over anyone who's 6'6" and not a keeper anyday. especially a hobbit. :eek: soccer's all about low centers of gravity and using them to your advantage, so a guy who's built like a brick shite house w/ speed and finish, who also stands 6'2"(or so) steps between the sidelines all hobbits should go back into their hollowed out tree trunks and hide.BLAHZAY WILL GET 2 GOALS SATURDAY NIGHT!!!! :wa: :wa:
"when the east is in the house,..... OH MY GOD,....DANGER!!!!!!! ;)

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
thanks for the re-cap on everthing that's happened on this post last week
i'd take the 6'2" blahzay over anyone who's 6'6" and not a keeper anyday. especially a hobbit.

No prob on the recap.... Ah.... does everything have to be explained. :rolleyes: Hobits are not that tall, so it's only a moron who would keep calling him that! How did his play come into question? and he was a keeper. He's now the best midfielder in Div 2... group C .... on DFC .... whose taller than 6'4".... hope that clears that up :rolleyes:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
heres another tip Fat Rabbit and Chubby Guru are Son and Father they sit around their table a night looking over the each others shoulders gazing at people's quotes and laughing how they can TTP them because of their grammer.

Hugs are shared and pats on the back are given. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
heres another tip Fat Rabbit and Chubby Guru are Son and Father they sit around their table a night looking over the each others shoulders gazing at people's quotes and laughing how they can TTP them because of their grammer.

Hugs are shared and pats on the back are given. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i heard thet their computer's on the floor. brer rabbit goes on his hands and knees and works the mouse, while chicken little uses his back as a chair and controls the keyboard???????????
TRUE ____
FALSE____
:D :D :D :D :D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
i heard thet their computer's on the floor. brer rabbit goes on his hands and knees and works the mouse, while chicken little uses his back as a chair and controls the keyboard???????????
TRUE ____
FALSE____

True...but I think it's like this

I heard Amanda Reckonwith sits beside Fat Rabbit and holds the mouse while Adolf Oliver Nipple and Guru work the keyboard over top :D

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Hugs are shared and pats on the back are given.

walls said:
TRUE ____
FALSE____

tee hee hee. This is all funny stuff here people, but is it worthy of TTP soccer banter. A little less time on the computer... try an focus on your school work so you can graduate to grade 4 next year!
Fat Rabbit is not my son... unless... Damn it anyway, my wife was cheating on me again... for a fifth time!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Fat Rabbit is not my son... unless... Damn it anyway, my wife was cheating on me again... for a fifth time!!

Giving up on a child is ot the way to go. If she is cheating on you then tell Anita Dick that a Amanda Hugenkiss is waiting for her with a Hugh G. Rection :D :D

This shite could go on for days back to soccer banter I go :D

See ya on Sunday Wolfman and Walls!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
tee hee hee. This is all funny stuff here people, but is it worthy of TTP soccer banter. A little less time on the computer... try an focus on your school work so you can graduate to grade 4 next year!

not too often someone disses themselves.
your apparently a MUCH bigger man than i am :D :D

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'mon Walls, don't get sucked into this drivel!

If it will stop all of this crap being posted, I'll appologize to Wolfman and Franchise for any/all unsoccer related replies.... and I appologize mostly to all the other peope here on TTP who have had to endure this CRAP.
This kind of off topic banter has to stop for the sake of the rest of the posters. Any off topic comments should be left to PM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0