Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results and banter - DEC. '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Legend said:
Port Battle this weekend. Moody vs. Coquitlam...is Giorgio actually gonna play this game or is he hurt again? That kid gets hurt more than anyone I know. Anyways, it should be a battle on the turf. Heritage woods, 6pm sunday. The Lions NEED this win after shieting themselves vs. the Wolves(Legend missed the game)

um yeah Giorgio pulled his grion and is questionable for Sunday, he's only 19!!!!! I'm thirty and the only game I've missed in 5 years is for 3 yellows :).
Hey Legend it should be a good game, it looks like our defence has caught up to our offense and our team looks much more complete. At least Giorgio is only 2nd in goals with 5, I won't tip our hand and tell you who's first. :)

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-fence said:
Shaven

The hamstring feels okay but will have to test it out at the game. Not looking forward to the 10am start though. I have a buddy's birthday party on saturday night.

There is a cold beer in the abby beer cooler for you after the game. See you there. I am the sweeper on Abby #23.

G-fence

Good enough for me, I'll take you up on that. We'll swap sweeper stories after the match. ;)

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
super_man said:
yeah, i wont be there. not due to injury though. 4 exams that week are making life stressful :confused: so i will be hitting the books and cramming. :(

Uh oh...unfortunate super, but I know how that is...you're #4, aren't you? Hmm...Mom, how about 3-2 Royals over Alder?...seems a likely score now.

G-fence

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm thinking the boys from ladner will be lucky if they come out with a tie!

Or will it be a repeat of the first match?

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
....Now, as we step back into reality....if I do recall correctly, it was jive who tossed your punk ass into the turf near the end of the game by the sidelines, in front of his women too....I heard that one of them wanted you untill they saw you had a kunt and flat tits. :eek:

hmm, i do recall that, he did have me on my ass once. but i also do recall him not scoring, at least not while i was on the field. that's what matters most in my books. every forward is due to burn a defender at least a couple times a game, that's their job, what else am i suppose to say.

shaven: i believe our dear super boy is #14 or #8...i dunno, he's our starting forward with the sideshow bob style hair. as for the score this weekend, i'm not concerned about scoring goals now with him gone than being scored against, but i'll stick to my guns, 3-1 Royals over Grove.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
hahahaha, that was good, i was actually laughing out loud. you're a classy guy on the field, but on here a jackass just like me haha, right on.

yes, i changed positions because i was scared of facing you guys, damn straight, i was shitting my pants and begged the coach to let me play elsewhere :rolleyes: i'll have you know, i wasn't on the field when you guys scored against us in our first match. i was shuttin your bitch down that was playin up front all day. ALL DAY. that dude was queer, i punched him in the face and he told me to stop, so i kicked him in the balls and he kept playing :eek:

due to recent events, i think coach is gonna move me back to defense anyways. we'll see what happens.

should i even.........maybe i shouldnt...yea what the hell.....no diss intended here okay.......the only one that was crying on the field when we played was you cause your a mark..you were trying to tell the ref that i was talking shite to you.."excuse me ref but could you tell that guy to be quiet hes making fun of me" booooo fuc*ing hooooo thats something chicks do, and your not a chick are you...alright good talk see you out there...weak ass...thats all i got to say....youve never punched anyone in the face before... this is called take the piss not make up a hole bunch of shite to sound cool....and just so you know i like the long hair is kind of cool in a im a fag kinda way..you really pull it off well keep it up......out

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
should i even.........maybe i shouldnt...yea what the hell.....no diss intended here okay.......the only one that was crying on the field when we played was you cause your a mark..you were trying to tell the ref that i was talking shite to you.."excuse me ref but could you tell that guy to be quiet hes making fun of me" booooo fuc*ing hooooo thats something chicks do, and your not a chick are you...alright good talk see you out there...weak ass...thats all i got to say....youve never punched anyone in the face before... this is called take the piss not make up a hole bunch of shite to sound cool....and just so you know i like the long hair is kind of cool in a im a fag kinda way..you really pull it off well keep it up......out

hah, it was worth a try to get your ugly ass outta there and save those chicks from your useless mutter. my comment about punching someone in the face was sarcasm dumbass, then kicking someone in the balls and him continuing to play was a metaphor for him being a 'bitch' dumbass. obviously that went over your head. so in case you, or anyone else still isn't clear, i did not punch or kick anyone in the NDFC game. you talk a lot of shite for not even having played this season.....OUT HOMIES :rolleyes:

Stal18

Nov 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:
um yeah Giorgio pulled his grion and is questionable for Sunday, he's only 19!!!!! I'm thirty and the only game I've missed in 5 years is for 3 yellows :).
Hey Legend it should be a good game, it looks like our defence has caught up to our offense and our team looks much more complete. At least Giorgio is only 2nd in goals with 5, I won't tip our hand and tell you who's first. :)

Lets not worry about how Giorgio is. I am sure Giorgio will have time to answer all your questions on sunday. I mean sure Giorgio has been a band-aid, but he always shows up to play. Plus with the Franchise four is in full effect this weekend so everything should go smoothly.

And canuckboy you should know better then to disclose team injuries, the correct response would have been: Giorgio is Day-to-day with a lower body injury.

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
After reading many of the Hurricanes posts I discovered that they always seem to
want to play for flats of beer and I came to the conclusion that they cannot purchase
the beer themselves as they have yet to turn the legal age. I stress that no one
take them up on this lame attempt at bootlegging because we do not want to corrupt
todays youth as they are future.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-fence said:
I'm thinking the boys from ladner will be lucky if they come out with a tie!

Or will it be a repeat of the first match?

The "boys from ladner?" Perhaps I should check the schedule, as it appears that DMU is making a cross-over from 2C and bussing to Abby on Friday afternoon in order to stand in for WRU at the ungodly hour of 10AM on Sunday :rolleyes:. G, I see that I may need to bring my map of the Lower Mainland, as well as possibly a GPS system, so that I can conduct a geography lesson with you over the post-match pints in order for you and your mates to properly identify the difference between LADNER and WHITE ROCK. :eek: :rolleyes:

As for the repeat, I'm not sure how you're first match with DMU went, care to enlighten us? :D

~Shaven

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
The "boys from ladner?" Perhaps I should check the schedule, as it appears that DMU is making a cross-over from 2C and bussing to Abby on Friday afternoon in order to stand in for WRU at the ungodly hour of 10AM on Sunday :rolleyes:. G, I see that I may need to bring my map of the Lower Mainland, as well as possibly a GPS system, so that I can conduct a geography lesson with you over the post-match pints in order for you and your mates to properly identify the difference between LADNER and WHITE ROCK. :eek: :rolleyes:

As for the repeat, I'm not sure how you're first match with DMU went, care to enlighten us? :D

~Shaven

hahah, wow shaven, did someone smash your face in with a steel rod and leave you for retarded? i believe G was refering to the royals only coming out with a tie against aldergrove as we lost to them in our first match. or maybe that was just a bad attempt at taking his post literally? well either way, i thought we had already established G thinks ladner/tsawwassen is the same place.

B

Blahzay

Below are the rankings of whom I believe is the top ten teams in all of Division Two. It is based on points, GF/GA, record in last 5 games, division difficulty and TTP banter or basically just whatever I think;

1. North Delta FC (2A)
2. Surrey Hurricanes (2B)
3. Poco City United (2B)
4. LUFC Clones (2B)
5. North Delta Titans (2A)
6. Whalley United (2C)
7. Eagle Ridge United (2A)
8. Eagle Ridge Hades (2C)
9. LUFC Dynamo (2C)
10. Tsawwassen Royals (2A)
HM. Columbia Bearcats (2B), Port Moody Lions (2C)

Feel free to either agree or rip it apart.

gumby

Aug 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, where's the DFC Celtic??? the GIANT KILLERS...take into account that we beat your number 6, 8, and 9 ranked teams as well as the honourably mentioned PM Lions...just ignore our last game and we were undefeated in 5 games in our first year of div 2. And it looks like your a little biased towards A, and B :rolleyes: But hey, other than our little omission...i think your rankings are fine and dandy.

Blahzay said:
Below are the rankings of whom I believe is the top ten teams in all of Division Two. It is based on points, GF/GA, record in last 5 games, division difficulty and TTP banter or basically just whatever I think;

1. North Delta FC (2A)
3. Poco City United (2B)
4. LUFC Clones (2B)
6. Whalley United (2C)
9. LUFC Dynamo (2C)

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
hahah, wow shaven, did someone smash your face in with a steel rod and leave you for retarded? i believe G was refering to the royals only coming out with a tie against aldergrove as we lost to them in our first match. or maybe that was just a bad attempt at taking his post literally? well either way, i thought we had already established G thinks ladner/tsawwassen is the same place.

Apparently you all can take-the-piss, but when I do it, it seems I come under some other kind of scrutiny :rolleyes: ...c'mon Mom, you of all people should know sarcasm when you read it :rolleyes: :D

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:

1. North Delta FC (2A)
3. Poco City United (2B)
4. LUFC Clones (2B)
6. Whalley United (2C)
9. LUFC Dynamo (2C)

interesting, i don't really care for this type of stuff, and i know the royals haven't been playing so well our last 5 games and our GF/GA isn't that spectacular either, but don't we get a little more respect? i mean come on blahzay, we did beat you guys on your turf...guess we'll have to see what happens in two weeks.

Hurricane players: I'll talk to the guys on sunday at our game and let you know soon after what they think about playing for flats. how many did you have in mind? 2? 3? 4?

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
Apparently you all can take-the-piss, but when I do it, it seems I come under some other kind of scrutiny :rolleyes: ...c'mon Mom, you of all people should know sarcasm when you read it :rolleyes: :D

you're right, i'm sorry. i guess i thought G was more clever than he actually is :eek: :wa:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's really unfortunate that all these teams can't be in the same group with the top 2 or 3 moving up. Then we would know who is really valid to talk sh*t. Although I think maybe I would rank the bear cats a bit higher get rid of PM lions. being that I have not seen the teams from C play I can't really say if their rankings should be a bit lower or higher but it seems pretty good. Although I would put DFC "giant killers" in the group just so we could rip them apart. I don't really feel the cup will give a real indication of the strongest group because its single knock out and whoever gets hot and a bit lucky from any group could win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0