Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Div. 2 Provincial Cup Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'll take ndfc............they've got something to prove!!!

and cus i love bulljive, and i'm not afraid to come out and admit it.
knvb's my superman cus he takes it up the louis lane. ;) :p

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK Hrvat is in the VMSL. It's a Croatian team, by name, but actually has an eclectic mix of nationalities on it. We placed poorly in the season standings due to irregular attendance by starters, but pulled it together during Cup play. We played Signmaster in the final going 1-1 in regulation. Overtime didn't prove anything; however, we won it in a penalty shootout. Looking forward to playing in the tourny but don't know if my 33 year old bones can handle the grind. ;)

With starters again missing from the line-up due to vacations, etc. this tournament looks to be more of an endurance contest. Good luck to all teams participating!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDFC have 4 players injured and the tourny hasn't even started we also have a few people who will not be their due to vacation etc. WE will probably have to pick up players just to get the 18 allowed. I don't think we are favorites by any means, should be fun and its definitly more of a tournament of endurance then it is best team wins. You get a few knocks and injuries early and it's just not possible to win it.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
looks like our group is the first and second place team in the fraservalley cup against the first and second place team from the vmsl cup. This will should definitly prove to be one of the toughest groups with any of these teams being capable of winning the round robin

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anybody know if we are allowed youth players for provincials. also how many players can we carry and what is the call up limit?

B

Blahzay

FVSL Div 2 Provincial Cup Banter? shaven you look about as lost on TTP as you do on the soccer pitch :eek: this is worse than your Div 2 relegation thread. I'm not a moderator but isn't there a Provincial Cup thread for this topic, TTP doesn't revolve around FVSL Div 2 you know, and if it did I'm sure half of these old timers would shite there pants. bulljive where did you find the draw?

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans arent looking so good either as 3/4 of our defenders are on the mend, one of our strikers is done for 2 years, and the midfield is stretched quite thin. I do not think we will last long as we may not even have 11 players when it comes time for our first game. We were counting on having the NDFC boys available to us but that obviously will not be the case. Irregardless, it will be a learning experience that we are looking forward to and should help our young team. Plus a practice wouldn't hurt either.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
FVSL Div 2 Provincial Cup Banter? shaven you look about as lost on TTP as you do on the soccer pitch :eek:

Oh Blahz, I've missed you so... :rolleyes: ...yes, there are other Provincial Cup threads going here on TTP, but I felt that as there are a few representatives from the FVSL Div. 2 going that you boys might like a thread of your own to post in, seeing as how many of us are quite familiar with each other by now. Judging by the response so far, I'd say it was a good idea and I'm not the only one who thought so, n'est pas? Even your own teammates and clubmates are posting here!! :eek: :D

~Shaven

boiWonder

Apr 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure which group we (Royal Utd,VMSL) are in but should be pretty interesting with FVSL strongest two teams Hurricanes and NDFC(honorable mention to Titans). We should have a good run considering we went undeafeated this season tieing first place with Signmaster then loosing to them in shoot-outs in a post season game for promotion and in the semi-final game for cup play (damn those signmaster!!). It would be a killer game if we drawed Hurricanes in the next round since both of our teams played for Akal under 21 summer. This will be one provincial cup to remember!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are the game times and matchups.....pretty shitty how Delta Titans and Delta FC got put into the same group. Hurricanes got the toughest draw I think. Delta FC will get lots of support with games being so close. There still my favorite to win the whole thing.

Group A
TBA
Burnaby Inter
Old Settler Pub
Richmond Dragons

Group C
Richmond Firefighters
Cordoba Bay
Juan de Fuca
Royal United

Group B
Signmaster
Delta Fc
Delta Titans
NK Hrvat

Group D
Surrey Hurricanes
North Enderby
Richmond All Blacks
Gorge

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are the games time

FRIDAY JUNE 04, 2004

Group Home S Away S Venue Time

A
TBA All Settler Pub Bby. Lake # 1 Fri/3.00pm

A
Burnaby Inter Richmond Dragons FC Bby. Lake # 1 Fri/4.30pm

B
Signmaster FC North Delta Titans Bby. Lake # 1 Fri/6.00pm

B North Delta FC NK Hrvat Mercer Stadium Fri/5.00pm

C Richmond Firefighters Juan de Fuca Bby. Lake # 1 Fri/7.30pm

C

Cordoba Bay Boacat Royal United Mercer Stadium Fri/7.00pm

D

North Enderby Gorge Gunners Charles Best Fri/5.00pm

D

Richmond All Blacks Surrey Hurricanes Charles Best Fri/6.30pm

SATURDAY JUNE 05, 2004 Group Home S Away S Venue Time

A

All Settler Pub Burnaby Inter Bby. Lake # 1 Sat/8.30am

A

Richmond Dragons FC TBA Mercer Stadium Sat/8.30 am

B

North Delta Titans North Delta FC Bby. Lake # 1 Sat/10.30am

B

NK Hrvat Signmaster FC Mercer Stadium Sat/10.30am

C

Juan de Fuca Cordoba Bay Boat cat Bby. Lake # 1 Sat/12.30pm

C

Royal United Richmond Firefighters Mercer Stadium Sat/12.30pm

D

Gorge Gunners Richmond All Blacks Charles Best Sat/10.30am

D

Surrey Hurricanes North Enderby Timbers Charles Best Sat/12.30pm

A

Burnaby Inter TBA Bby. Lake # 1 Sat/2.30pm

A

Old Settler Pub Richmond Dragons FC Mercer Stadium Sat/2.30pm

B

North Delta FC Signmaster FC Bby. Lake # 1 Sat/4.30pm

B

North Delta Titans NK Hrvat Mercer Stadium Sat/4.30pm

C

Cordoba Bay Boatcat Richmond Firefighters Bby. Lake # 1 Sat/6.00pm

C

Juan de Fuca Royal United Mercer Stadium Sat/6.00pm

D

Richmond All Blacks North Enderby Timber Charles Best Sat/5.30pm

D

Gorge Gunners Surrey Hurricanes Charles Best Sat/7.00pm

SUNDAY JUNE 06, 2004

SEMI FINALS

Home

S

Away

S

Venue

Time

Semi 1

Winners 3

Winners 1

Sun/11.30pm

Semi 2

Winners 2

Winners 4

Sun/11.30pm

FINAL

Home

S

Away

S

Venue

Time

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately, any players who were registered as youth this past season will not be allowed to play in the B-Provinicials. This will hurt us big time as we lose our 3 youth and we are already missing 3 key starters to vacation, etc. We will also look to pickup a few guys to complete our roster for the provincials.

bulljive said:
Does anybody know if we are allowed youth players for provincials. also how many players can we carry and what is the call up limit?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enderby are a pretty good team.

They took the piss out of us 2 years ago in Vernon during the friday night game. They were quick and pretty skilled and outworked the shite out of us. the Richmond FC guys saw them last year on the island and were saying the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0