Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV 2] Banter & Results March 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jones hands down. Franchise you should have seen how slow I was at Baseball tonight. I'm starting to look like Babe Ruth and playing like a toad. or am I looking like a toad??? I vote we name the New GEU Div2 the Highjackers. Bluebird, Franchise any thoughts?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think you have got the point that Hector is no longer with the Rams. You should know that by now.
ya i knew that a while ago when KH, himself said he was no longer with the rams. then franchise confirmed it himself a few times as well. just thought i'd crack a few more jokes. as for the race thing :confused:, i think i could pull it off. but then again i also thought stolo would beat the players n westcoast would stay up :D.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jones hands down. Franchise you should have seen how slow I was at Baseball tonight. I'm starting to look like Babe Ruth and playing like a toad. or am I looking like a toad??? I vote we name the New GEU Div2 the Highjackers. Bluebird, Franchise any thoughts?

How about GEU No soup for you

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya i knew that a while ago when KH, himself said he was no longer with the rams. then franchise confirmed it himself a few times as well. just thought i'd crack a few more jokes. as for the race thing :confused:, i think i could pull it off. but then again i also thought stolo would beat the players n westcoast would stay up :D.

Yea but Hector wouldn't show up as a 15 year old.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish I was 15 if I had to race Jimmy. I totally would win then. I went from fast scranny little shite to fat ass lazy **** in ten years. 25 on it's just been getting worse.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish I was 15 if I had to race Jimmy. I totally would win then. I went from fast scranny little shite to fat ass lazy **** in ten years. 25 on it's just been getting worse.
That's BS... you went from a scawny plug to a fat plug ... on ice maybe, but off ? ? Are you as fast (and by fast I mean slow) as WOP John is on ice now :D

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I could beat you hector? It would be close but I start slow then reach a speed few have experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0