Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results September 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 2] September Banter and Results

Good Luck to you boys this year. I guess we should have entered the Nomads tournament to play you guys this year. Maybe next year.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

2A MOTW is probably W/House Caps v ND Titans

Both carry-overs from last year's 2A, contrasting styles of play - old vs young, experience vs pace.

Will be interesting to see whether the Titans bounce back from their disappointing 'relegation' last year to be back challenging up at the top of the table this year....or will the early Sun morning start on grass be too much for the hungover young guns.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Whalley Strikers Vs. Aldergrove United has been changed to Sunday 2PM @ Kwantlen Upper. Good we get to play on grass, bad as we'll be hung over from the engagement party the night before.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

2A MOTW is probably W/House Caps v ND Titans...Both carry-overs from last year's 2A, contrasting styles of play - old vs young, experience vs pace.

If by 'pace' you mean the speed at which some of the Titan's boots find your shins and back of ankles then you've got a valid point. Young and hard-nosed to be sure, however often less-than-fair challenges. I hope they've cleaned that up a bit for this coming season, because there is some decent talent on that team, particularly Bluenose.

'nose, you out there this season?

~Shaven

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

...bad as we'll be hung over from the engagement party the night before.

Franchise...got to love the excuse for week one...

...stallion can apparently take-the-piss, but can't drink-the-piss so to speak...bunch of weak lads out there in Whalley, and it's nearly only Week One...:rolleyes:

~Shaven

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

the speed at which some of the Titan's boots find your shins and back of ankles

I remember you complaining about that last year. Can't say I noticed/received any wounds (unlike against yer old team) when I played the Titans...just good battling.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sounds like the guy that claims to have played soccer at NCAA 2 down in NE Birmingham State, Alabama. Like, who's going to look it up?

Like the hockey player who played pro in hockey butfcuk nowhere...like the Italian 3rd division, or England Pro Ice Hockey League. ;)

There was a time when I liked Dude

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

:D

Hey, don't be a hater- I can relate. I played pro hockey in the Equadorian 8th division. The babes were great, but the ice a little foggy, and a bit on the mushy side.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

If by 'pace' you mean the speed at which some of the Titan's boots find your shins and back of ankles then you've got a valid point. Young and hard-nosed to be sure, however often less-than-fair challenges. I hope they've cleaned that up a bit for this coming season, because there is some decent talent on that team, particularly Bluenose.

'nose, you out there this season?

~Shaven

bluenose has joined the darkside.

lostmytouch

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

We are playing the North Delta Nationals on Sunday. Does anyone know anything about them? It will be fun playing some new teams but it would be nice to know a bit about them.

Its been nice not to hear Stallion blow hot air for a while. I am looking forward to his excuse for his first defeat of the year. I am betting on him using the hang over excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts