Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Div. 2] Banter and results. Sept. 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
k seriously we are already down to two subs for our season opener.

We signed a whole bunch of young guys, but they seem to get injured far more often the us old geezers. One guys got punched out in Whistler, another just got braces (wtf), and someone else has a Grandmothers birthday.

I'm so happy i'm over thirty and so self-invlolved that the most important thing next weekend is that a bunch of hungover kids from Coquitlam City will run by me as I yap the whole game about how hot thier moms are on the sidelines.

oh and Totti we have no goalie for week two so I volunteered Warren to give you a blowjob, so we can borrow your guy if the schedules allow?????

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LTD

Mine was a simple piss take back by no means was I affended by your joke... I just stated it wasn't funny... and your momma puts her lower lip over my head an swallows... *zing* :D

Cantuzzi

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah I love how the Poco guys come out of the woodwork.

Goose, borq you guys are on the team, ps you are in charge of the beer cooler, and the er, um... entertainment.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess that Redwoods will have to take the spot! The local homeless contingent in the Ridge area are still seen about town using my kit that they stole from my truck to play tin can soccer...

Redwoods can have the cooler...he still owes me from that last time he "borrowed" the team cooler...;)

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle said:
I guess that Redwoods will have to take the spot! The local homeless contingent in the Ridge area are still seen about town using my kit that they stole from my truck to play tin can soccer...

Redwoods can have the cooler...he still owes me from that last time he "borrowed" the team cooler...;)

I was having relations!!! with a woman!!!

not my fault.

LivinTheDream

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
there you go cantuzzi, thats the spirit! I knew it was a matter of time before moms all over the world would be brought into this conversation

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Nationals must be undefeated again because I see walls has been posting again. What week will stop hearing from him this year?

A day and a half to get in shape before the first game and boy am I excited. I guess it is going to have to be lite beer and tofu on a stick from now till suday, I might even take the batteries out of my remote.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ghouse said:
...And we love our loud jerseys.
And we never have to change our kits because someone else has the same one.

That may be true, but a Womens Provincial Fastpitch jersey has no place in mens soccer. And as far as having to change, Home and away jersey's are one of the markers of a well put together organization...:)

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 1-0 SFC

An ugly start but we'll take it. Lots of cards in this one, a few deserved, a few undeserved, and a few players on their team fortunate to still be on the pitch at the end of the game. 3 points in the first game, I think that's a first for us.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DFC Coachmen 4-0 over Port Moody Magpies. They were a good young fast team but no match for our experience. We were short handed in that we have 3 starters still suspended and one of our top striker was at a wedding.

Anyways I look forward to playing the SFC Peg team as they are supposed to walk away with the league.

JTL

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coq City Arsenal 4 Poco City Athletic 1

OW, it was 3-0 after about 20 minutes, then we woke up and made it a decent game. Fitness was the key to this game they had it and we didn't. Really was the last team I'd want to open the season against, ****ing kids and thier ****ing running. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0