Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Div. 2] Banter and results. Sept. 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of keepers, Celtic you guys gonna use Penya again? Or are you going to use the short straw method?

PS match of the week is Celtic vs Langley Bandits. The best team left in div 2 to see if they can start off with a win (unlike last year), against yet another young unknown team in 2C.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:
, against yet another young unknown team in 2C.

Not Young, most of them are 25+, Not unknown they have been together for Summer Soccer for years. They also feature a large contingent of x-Whaley guys.

My prediction from ealier still stands. ;)

In addition part of the agreement for the Bandits moving into my vacated spot in D2c was that they carry on my tradition of serving DFC with a game one kick in the teeth...

Shonkey

Sep 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Living in the past still sub? get over it you beat Celtic fcuk have a parade already.

How's the Bicycle kick LTD and what happened to supermid life crisis, can't wait to play the Poco Wankers

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was wondering what happened to super mid as well.

Is Irish god of the wing playing for teh Bandits??

Whats a Shonkey???

Shonkey

Sep 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who the fcuk is Kevin Hector??? oh wait a fat lazy cnut who thinks he can play soccer and wishes he was English for some reason. oh and nice first touch KH, you have the touch of a serial killer. :eek:

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shonkey said:
Living in the past still sub? get over it you beat Celtic fcuk have a parade already.

Yes. The very distant past. I am over 30, thats all I have got.

I organized a parade but the city complained. They had enough volunteers to pick up the shite behind the horses, but not enough for the shite that comes out of your mouth.

In addition, I assume you meant CELTIC FCUKS with an S or did you forget some form of punctuation? Well actually punctuation or not my correction stands. CELTIC FCUKS.

:knvb:

LivinTheDream

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shonkey said:

How's the Bicycle kick LTD and what happened to supermid life crisis, can't wait to play the Poco Wankers

Meh, been living with injury since pulling out in summer...i think i managed 3 straight games....im pretty pissed off, feeling like i have the body of a 65 yr old man.

Is shonkey the next undercover Rams player? And by the way, some of the guys from your team turned up the other day at the pub, making sure there are no hard feelings. I assured them we have none, but you tend to want to stir the pot. Why not come on down like they did and tell me all about your problems with our team? :wa:

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LivinTheDream said:
Meh, been living with injury since pulling out in summer...i think i managed 3 straight games....im pretty pissed off, feeling like i have the body of a 65 yr old man. QUOTE]

just curious how do you know what a 65 year old man's body feels like:wa:

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know if this will affect any teams in Div 2, but the following is posted on the FVSL web site.

Week of Sept. 8-10

Revised Schedule will be posted around 7 pm Tuesday Sept 5, 2006

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sliver said:
I don't know if this will affect any teams in Div 2, but the following is posted on the FVSL web site.

I hope OURS is affected... fcuk sake, why do we always draw the early away times right off!!! who fcukin organizes an 11 am game?!?!?

........I may be late... someone better ask the Ass Bandits for a ball to kick around before the game..... by the way, our new Pink uni's aren't in yet from Italy, we'll have to use the hoops with black socks and blue shorts... I hope it doesn't clash :eek:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd rather be playing there first off than sometime between November and February when it's 10 degrees colder and the wind is 20mph faster.

LivinTheDream

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
LivinTheDream said:
Meh, been living with injury since pulling out in summer...i think i managed 3 straight games....im pretty pissed off, feeling like i have the body of a 65 yr old man. QUOTE]

just curious how do you know what a 65 year old man's body feels like:wa:

I base all of my findings on what your mother tells me :knvb:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OMG,
Have we hit the mother jokes already? We haven't even played a game yet this season.

Something's telling me i'm going to regret Div2 this year.
And it's not just because of the team i've signed with.

:eek:

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LivinTheDream said:
Cantuzzi said:
I base all of my findings on what your mother tells me :knvb:

Wow thank you for putting me in my place... I mean there is nothing more original and disheartening then a "Your mother burn" keep it up... maybe one day you will say something funny.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To what, liven up the place?

Hell, we give you a nickname crying for pisstakes- in the Ass Bandits- and you can't even predict they'll bottle it?

I expect too much.

LivinTheDream

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol for a simple mother joke you sure seem to take offence. Is that not the point? Besides, if it were something to take to heart, maybe I would have thought of something more life altering. In the meantime, live with the mother joke, pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0