Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results October 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 2]-Banter and Results October 08'

I had you guys going for double digits in this one. Your first goal was nice off the corner. Best part was the Athletics taking the piss out of Smashhole.

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rams 4 Peg Rangers 2

Game wasn't close. We dominated them all game and they scored 2 goals that must hit three guys before in went in

waiting for akhtarmo to come in and tell everyone he is better than every rams player right about now :wa:

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

quick postgame coyotes vs. westcoast game

no offense to westcoast what (the dude), he was pure class the entire game. however westcoast is to-date the chippiest team we've played all season (haven't met stolo yet). late into challenges for the whole game, but still a solid team that just ran out of gas.

3-0 for coyotes. a better ref and I'm sure we would have seen wider gap in the scoreline.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

waiting for akhtarmo to come in and tell everyone he is better than every rams player right about now :wa:

He was the worst player in the midfield. His back-line bashed him all game about how he thinks he is the some allstar mid but in reality he is all talk.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Swing and a miss. Strike three and your out. I think we were playing baseball tonight. No passion from our team and effort all around. And I had a chance but put it about 3 feet over the crossbar. We were late or not even there on tackles. We had no excuses tonight we had most of our squad with a couple pre game drop outs.

We shouldn't be in last but ever since the league has put us there we have been an uninspire bunch of plunkers. No one chasing a player back center mids just not making an effort. I wouldn't say it should have been more you scored on your three chances, it's not like you guys had 10 shots or something. You finished, we didn't.

WestCoast...What??? we drink harder after the game then we play in the game.

And who kept farting on the field wow horrible.

On to Players Utd. and a must win, if at this point there not all must wins.

Oh yeah class is my middle name. Good job jimmy jones. And was it Kumar( doucheface ) we really aren't that chippy it was more lazy.

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I dont even want to post anymore until we win a game or score a ****ing goal. Yea good job jimmy jones and douche. First goal was kinda wierd, great shot went off the post and to one of our guys who kicked it into our net...trying to check there player. 2nd goal was a break from a guy who ran around our D...went out for the save and he just picked a corner ( I SUCK ) and 3rd goal was a great shot...caught me out of position and picked a corner. So good game to the yotes...westcoast what? Where did we go from last year? lol

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Swing and a miss. Strike three and your out. I think we were playing baseball tonight. No passion from our team and effort all around. And I had a chance but put it about 3 feet over the crossbar. We were late or not even there on tackles. We had no excuses tonight we had most of our squad with a couple pre game drop outs.

We shouldn't be in last but ever since the league has put us there we have been an uninspire bunch of plunkers. No one chasing a player back center mids just not making an effort. I wouldn't say it should have been more you scored on your three chances, it's not like you guys had 10 shots or something. You finished, we didn't.

WestCoast...What??? we drink harder after the game then we play in the game.

And who kept farting on the field wow horrible.

On to Players Utd. and a must win, if at this point there not all must wins.

Oh yeah class is my middle name. Good job jimmy jones. And was it Kumar( doucheface ) we really aren't that chippy it was more lazy.

westcoastm n doucheface summed it up pretty much all. westcoast kumar is doucheface..n ya buddy u r class i really liked it when u chased doucheface clipping(trying to at least) so much that his shin pads flew out of his socks. westcoast u guys need to leave the ref alone, a lot of whining n biching, some calls were bad but he was consistent with those bad calls all game but wen u get on the refs case u tend to lose focus on the game. good game good result n now onto stolo next week for our first home game at NAP. the original home of the coyotes wen they entered the league 10 yrs ago.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

well done franchise n the rams. hey franchise do u think akhtrmo is better than all the coyotes players? hell id be surprised if he was better than some of the players utd guys :eek: i cant blieve we dropped points against them. peg rangers u need to sign some more players man

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

coming from the guy who squats one at center... westcoast *farts* what?

No believe me I would have admitted. It was someone on our team because at halftime I could have puked. And the squatting at center is because I am obese. You try running around with dudes half your size.

WestCoast...What??? I guarantee a win next week against Players Utd.

and for saying peoples names on here: My name is Shaun Duffy #13 you can call me Duff or you can not call me at all. I am WestCoast on here but WestCoast Soccer Club is the team I play on. So if you see me say whats up Duff or Duffy. Never forget this site is for fun and to get to know the other teams.

And **** you all.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

WRU 3 - SFC Caps 1

Back in the win column. C4L will be all over the game update.

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

well done franchise n the rams. hey franchise do u think akhtrmo is better than all the coyotes players? hell id be surprised if he was better than some of the players utd guys :eek: i cant blieve we dropped points against them. peg rangers u need to sign some more players man

Yeah.. I know I guess 20 guys on the roster is not enough:rolleyes:

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mr. Ghouse

why so quite....

oh right cause your team is in the bottom half of the division:eek:

Did I hear right... you guys lost on turf this weekend?! Maybe you should buy a better div 2 team...

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good to see the Rams win without me:( guess I won't even be making subs anymore at this rate:( can I still fill the water bottles???

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think he's more worried about Prem Cantuzzi, then div2

that's were you are wrong... don't under estimate Ghouse's ego... if ACBC were in first or at least challanging for first in div 2 you would see him on here all the time... garaunteed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0