Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results October 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 2]-Banter and Results October 08'

Tough start. I thought you guys would have your way with them as they would be missing guys due to the Razorbacks playing the same day.

They had 15 players. Like I said we played like shite. Losing to teams we can beat sucks. If they were missing guys it didn't matter because we were missing 4-5 of our core players. I need to make some signings.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nomads vs Coyotes: 1-1....This game could really go either way, just depends on which coyotes team shows up ????

well, good call on the which coyotes team would show up....cause they didn't! 6 players, that's it equals forfeit.

Nomads win 1-0...back to 500...well take the 3 points and ill take my first shutout of the season :)

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

well, good call on the which coyotes team would show up....cause they didn't! 6 players, that's it equals forfeit.

Nomads win 1-0...back to 500...well take the 3 points and ill take my first shutout of the season :)
Nice now your tied with me for shutouts, haha and Im a striker :p

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nice now your tied with me for shutouts, haha and Im a striker :p

lol...still stoned your ass on a clear cut breakaway which u held, stopped, looked up, waited and had nothing... I like keiths btw :)

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wolves 3 - ND Titans 1 was a pretty boring game until the last 15 mins or so, ref was shite and was making a bunch of shite calls, but whatever it happens. 0-0 till the last 15, penalty kick that i managed to put away(feels good to hit the net again haha), then no less then 2 mins later they get a PK of there own and Titan4Life pretty much copied the same way i put mine in, then not to long after that a nice cross and beautiful finish by us,and with 1min left I put in the insurance on another beautiful cross. we played like shite but still managed the win so thats all that matters. I had fun and kinda regret scoring that last goal cause i now have turf burn like no bodies buisness.

Not taking anything away from you guys, but that was a 1-1 game at best. Plus the PK you guys were awarded was one of the most retarded and quite frankly just plain incorrect calls I've ever seen. But such is life.

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

thanks coyotes for making me come out on a sat nite to see you with 6 players...could of let us know before the game this was going to happen...it's funny that you have so much representation on this for
um, yet no one came to play the game

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

thanks coyotes for making me come out on a sat nite to see you with 6 players...could of let us know before the game this was going to happen...it's funny that you have so much representation on this for

ya buddy sorry to hear that .alot of their guys are in portland for a tournament this weekend. we're two different teams.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well it will cost them $150, that sucks and you get the win.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

ya buddy sorry to hear that .alot of their guys are in portland for a tournament this weekend. we're two different teams.

Can you explain why your teams aren't connected??? You guys can't share players???

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Can you explain why your teams aren't connected??? You guys can't share players???

i believe its because they are both in div. 2 if im not mistaken......its the same reason why we cant share players with the Wolves anymore. We could last year because we were div. 3 and they could call up our players, but don't think two teams in the same club in the same div are allowed to.......i could be wrong though

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

i believe its because they are both in div. 2 if im not mistaken......its the same reason why we cant share players with the Wolves anymore. We could last year because we were div. 3 and they could call up our players, but don't think two teams in the same club in the same div are allowed to.......i could be wrong though
You are correct. If they are the same division level ( Div 2) they cannot switch players. With both our teams in Div. 2 we can I think use Div. 3; Masters and Youth permit players from LUYSA for example.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

You can call up a youth player from any team doesn't have to be your club. I could call up a player from Surrey youth or Delta (like they would play all the way out here in Maple Ditch) but you can call up any youth player. it's when they sign with in your club at the mens level they can only come up from U21,Div3 or Masters.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

just like everyon has said its because we're in the same division. before when we were in div 3 sometimes we'd go n play with them.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Richy pretty much sums it all up.

Tight 0-0 game until the last 15 minutes. We had the majority of position and controlled the midfield. Had some chances early but didn't convert. Wolves defence was pretty weak and was content to thump it up the field and let the forward run at us. Some talented forwards that also had opportunities but never made them count til the last 15.

Brutal PK awarded against us for a phantom foul. Good finish. We get a PK to tie it up, thanks to moi! Then they take a lead with about 5 to go, and add insurance when we were all pushing and not so worried about defending.

All in all it was an alright game. At least another point we let slip away. Wolves have pretty good forwards, but their defence is suspect and goalie definately didn't look too comfortable. But they found a way to win, so hats off to them.

Nice to meet you Richy, and good game. Hopefully next time we play I can score 2 to your 1 to even things up for this week! Nice PK!

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not taking anything away from you guys, but that was a 1-1 game at best. Plus the PK you guys were awarded was one of the most retarded and quite frankly just plain incorrect calls I've ever seen. But such is life.
Not gonna disagree with you, but thats sometimes the way shite goes down, soo minus the PK's and were still left with a 2-0 game. And Yeah Titan nicely taken PK as well, cant wait till the next time we play.

akhtarmo

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I was talking about the other brown guy obviously. The clone of the "Purple Rain" star. If I had to give you a nickname, I think I would go with princess.

i hope that makes you feel better about yourself

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

First off Ron Ralph has to be the smallest pitch in BC.

10 steps from the center circle to the top of the 18 yard box:rolleyes:

Rams win 3-0 shoulda, coulda been more.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Let me guess everyone was missing the net again? Rams win Miners win and now thanksgiving dinner. great weekend!! happy Thanksgiving everyone.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Let me guess everyone was missing the net again? Rams win Miners win and now thanksgiving dinner. great weekend!! happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Nope not everyone;)

Franchise missed a couple though but got the winner:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0