Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results November '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rams win 2-0 over Dewdney Celtic....Rams controlled most the game...two brillant goals from 45 yards out. Tough watching from the sidelines but the boys played very well tonight which made drinking much easier from the sidelines:wa:
only 2? was their star keeper playing tonight? we'll give you a good game again next week. this time we should have our full squad

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast in last...What?

Yeah...puts us in last but it was probably the best thing for us. Keeps them both close and after this weekend we will be playing all of the teams just above us. Last is fine. Just not looking forward to playing a bunch of fit guys tomorrow night. When we play you guys at the end of the year you might be the deciding factor in if we stay or go.

WestCoast...What??? not going to be too many surprises tomorrow night.

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
wolves tie wheelhouse caps?!?! what happened there...wolves have dropped some big points in past few outtings

Yeah we have definitley been shittin the bed lately, played the best we have in a while the 2nd half.. should have won just couldnt manage to put them away. The Ding of the crossbar broke my heart :rolleyes:

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC derby 2-2. I shite the bed on the last goal. Brian is a baby ;). If it wasn't for their keeper we would have been 6-0 at half.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC derby 2-2. I shite the bed on the last goal. Brian is a baby ;). If it wasn't for their keeper we would have been 6-0 at half.

I agree, we were all over them in our first match-up as well but there keeper made some amazing saves.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think our division is pretty competitive again now with us not playing this weekend and the "mighty" :rolleyes: rams winning . 2nd - 5th spot is all within reach.and the bottom 5 well they've proven over the course of 12/13 weeks where they belong. for some reason i'm still surprised westcoast is last. they weren't that great when we beat them but last year they were tops for quite a while. dewdney seems to be getting worse and worse game by game dont know why. and the three langley teams everyone could care less about..

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'm not so sure i can say the same about the rangers keeper..when we played them last it was 0-0 at half but we just didn't generate chances n then we came out and scored 5 but his defence was no help to him at all. stolo and peg should be warmin up....hope for 1-1 :) but if that's not possible hopefully peg thrashes those guys again...

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think our division is pretty competitive again now with us not playing this weekend and the "mighty" :rolleyes: rams winning . 2nd - 5th spot is all within reach.and the bottom 5 well they've proven over the course of 12/13 weeks where they belong. for some reason i'm still surprised westcoast is last. they weren't that great when we beat them but last year they were tops for quite a while. dewdney seems to be getting worse and worse game by game dont know why. and the three langley teams everyone could care less about..

If only your team was as good as you think they are....speaking of weak keepers;)

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'm not so sure i can say the same about the rangers keeper..when we played them last it was 0-0 at half but we just didn't generate chances n then we came out and scored 5 but his defence was no help to him at all. stolo and peg should be warmin up....hope for 1-1 :) but if that's not possible hopefully peg thrashes those guys again...

It was 1-1... we scored a nice goal 25 min in and played defensively the rest of the way, which cost us in the last 10 min. Not a great game to watch.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
franchise our keeper weak? didn't he shut you out :O...maybe you should wait untill next week before you talk too much. last time we played we were missing quite a few key players. this week/next week they'll be there. they all look forward to playing "franchise" and shutting him down again and beating his "mighty" rams. i personally look forward to it because it'll be the 'decider' of our little best of 3 series which is tied ;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
franchise our keeper weak? didn't he shut you out :O...maybe you should wait untill next week before you talk too much. last time we played we were missing quite a few key players. this week/next week they'll be there. they all look forward to playing "franchise" and shutting him down again and beating his "mighty" rams. i personally look forward to it because it'll be the 'decider' of our little best of 3 series which is tied ;)

Shut me down...maybe...but I don't think it will be you:p

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
grove 3, nomads 2
nomads went up early and controlled the first half...got a bit lazy in the 2nd and grove made us pay. we scored again on a pk and had a good spell again only to break down again and grove scored twice. you guys are a good team, no disputing that, but I was sick and tired of hearing 6`4 grown men wining like little 3 year olds after every bloody call...your own guys had to shut each other up cause it was so ridicluous...number 13, the little guy up front, seriously buddy, what is your deal, never seen a guy wine so much, felt like I had to shove a sucker in your mouth and take you to the zoo after...think it was a good move for your team to sub you off...this is soccer guys, it was a physical game both ways, keep the yap shut...congrats on the win, you`re still undefeated

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
don't be surprised if i do shut you down though however douchebag, undisputed and even sexual chocolate are all looking forward to marking you and taking you on...will KH be making the trip out this time around?

Which guy is the slow left back?

KH isn't on the team anymore.

Franchise 85% sure he can't make it either:(

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

The difference between this year and last year is last year we had a core of 9 or 10 players there every game with 4 or 5 fillers. This year we are barely getting 12 players with 2 or 3 of them players that regularly play only 15 to 20 mins a game. It has cost us in some close losses( Rams, Players,Dewdney,even you guys.) Looks like the same tonight against Pomo.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The difference between this year and last year is last year we had a core of 9 or 10 players there every game with 4 or 5 fillers. This year we are barely getting 12 players with 2 or 3 of them players that regularly play only 15 to 20 mins a game. It has cost us in some close losses( Rams, Players,Dewdney,even you guys.) Looks like the same tonight against Pomo.
westcoast no offense but your loss to us wasn't close. it was 3-0 and it could have been maybe one or two more...you guys only had one chance and i think it was you. you are a good team and i saw it that night at cloverdale against peg but you just need to play like that more often....just not against us ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0