Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results November '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
grove 3, nomads 2
nomads went up early and controlled the first half...got a bit lazy in the 2nd and grove made us pay. we scored again on a pk and had a good spell again only to break down again and grove scored twice. you guys are a good team, no disputing that, but I was sick and tired of hearing 6`4 grown men wining like little 3 year olds after every bloody call...your own guys had to shut each other up cause it was so ridicluous...number 13, the little guy up front, seriously buddy, what is your deal, never seen a guy wine so much, felt like I had to shove a sucker in your mouth and take you to the zoo after...think it was a good move for your team to sub you off...this is soccer guys, it was a physical game both ways, keep the yap shut...congrats on the win, you`re still undefeated

He's gettin on the nerves of alot of teammates, and that was his fourth yellow, so one more and he'll reap what he sows.
That said, he assisted on both tying and winning goals, it buys him some leeway.

We finally gave up 2 in one game, albeit neither on the run of play, one was a one touch corner (nice touch too), and the other a penalty shot.

Ahhhh, it was the backup keeper, who also would be the sweeper, a double hit for the lineup. But it was an entertaining game, the penalty shot was completely against the run of play in the second half, but we only let it bug us for a minute or two.

I have a sneaking suspicion this nomads was not exactly the same one's who lost to the columbia pussycats.....:cool:

Attachments

• file.gif
    file.gif
    268.1 KB · Views: 36
Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
dont mean to beat a dead horse here rod, but you cant come on here and say our goals were against the run of play, maybe the pk in the 2nd...we were flying out of the gate and scored early...you guys didnt know what hit ya in the first 45...if anything, your tying goal was against the run of play...like i said before, you had a better 2nd half than us...and if it werent for poor finishing on our part, the game could have been blown wide open before half, and the whole we were missing a goalie and blah blah blah...well, we were missing our 2 starting outside mids and a striker not that it means a dang thing...you guys still got the W, good game boys

Ryan Giggs

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
dont mean to beat a dead horse here rod, but you cant come on here and say our goals were against the run of play, maybe the pk in the 2nd...we were flying out of the gate and scored early...you guys didnt know what hit ya in the first 45...if anything, your tying goal was against the run of play...like i said before, you had a better 2nd half than us...and if it werent for poor finishing on our part, the game could have been blown wide open before half, and the whole we were missing a goalie and blah blah blah...well, we were missing our 2 starting outside mids and a striker not that it means a dang thing...you guys still got the W, good game boys

Rod only said the pk was against the run of play! We hit two posts, break away, and a couple other clear chances. You guys had a couple clear chances in the first half that you missed too. Drop it, this is getting boring.
We were both missing guys, it was good game on to next week!

Cheers

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
for sure giggs, i dont have a problem moving on, it was a good game, but rod DID say that both were against the play, and I figured id argue that one...good luck the rest of the way, hope we meet in cup

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
WRU 6(i think) - Coyotes 2.....Game score says it all....we just took the game pretty easily...we were up 2-0 first half then just continued to domminate...they got a pk which was well earned...then after it was 6-1, its kinda hard to keep all concentration, so we let in an easy break...but classy match...

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast 1-3 Port Moody Gunners

Went up 1-0 on a nice from us. They scored a beauty header after our keeper made some crazy saves.1-1 at half, just like last game we were tied at half. They came out hard and fast and scored one from way out(defense back off too much.) They kept coming we had nothing we were done. We had 13 players,2 injured. They kept coming but our keeps stood on his head. could have been more for them but it wasn't.

On to the Knights next week in a must win. I think there was some Coyotes on the sideline sorry we didn't entertain more for ya.

WestCoast...What??? at least we didn't lose 5-1

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Keith wants it back I just managed to dig one of his studs out of my thigh.

Good game grove, you finished your chances well (even with 2 posts), we did not. Alas.

You guys not stick around for beers? You sure bolted quit like.

Ryan Giggs

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Keith wants it back I just managed to dig one of his studs out of my thigh.

Good game grove, you finished your chances well (even with 2 posts), we did not. Alas.

You guys not stick around for beers? You sure bolted quit like.

We went up to the change rooms for beers and were there almost there till 4pm!

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think that night it was doucheface... i hope he sees your comment :D...mothafcuka calls me turtle.....we should change his name from doucheface to turtleface:cool:

bitch please that was probably you...

Dont worry I make up for douchface's slowness;) cant wait to go through almost the entire ram's team again from defence:p

now this is some serious hate considering i'm faster than both of you punks... and probably 'chise for that matter...

whatevs i just won't show... i have a final later in the day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0